Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:23 pm
Kaori shook her head, smiling at him still. "No, thanks... Well, you can be my bodygaurd," she teased. "But I'd like to keep my memories, no matter how horrible they are, or how they make me feel. What does kill you makes you stronger, right?" she asked, not sure if she got the quote right. But she didn't care. She sighed and bowed her head slightly, reaching out and gently hugging Sai. "You're... too nice to me," she murmured, without thinking before she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:28 pm
Sai nodded in understanding; "Okay, i'm your bodyguard, as well, then." He didn't quite know the quote himself, so he couldn't really answer, could he? Feeling her hug him, he wrapped his own arms around her, hugging her back. "You're wrong; you've been nicer to me, these few days," he said softly into her ear, a few strands of her ahir swaying as it came in contact with his words.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:36 pm
Kaori remained silent for a moment, considering what he'd said. But I've been nothing but a burdon, troubling you with my own problems and crying all the time.... She winced at her thoughts, but dared not speak them aloud. It'd only start up another uncomfortable scene like the one in her room just before they'd come here. Kaori kept her mouth and eyes shut, burrying her face into his chest. It was still red, though not as dark any more. Her tail flicked behind her, and she shivered as he spoke into her ear, unable to stop herself from doing so.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:41 pm
Sai, who had placed a hand on Kaori's head, tried to comfort her. He didn't move away or anything of the likes, but allowed her to lean against him, trying to seek 'refuge' per say. "Kaori-chan, there's no need to worry," he whispered to her softly, his hand running through her hair gently.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:55 pm
Kaori hugged him gently still, trying to regain her composure. There was no way she'd let any tears out this time. No, there was no way she'd allow herself to do so. She felt his hand on her head, and heard his voice. It was soothing, calming to her. She sighed very quietly, it muffled agaist his chest. Then she swallowed and pulled back, smiling faintly at him. "W-well, where would you... like to go now?" she murmured quietly.

[Not sure if I'll get another post in before bed...]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:10 pm
[[ack, sorry. i got nailed w. math hw ><]]

Sai looked at her and smiled, hoping she'd be all right. He shook his head however. "Where ever the princess would like to go, her bodyguard shall followe after," he teased, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. He wanted to make her happy again; she seemd so down and sad. He, however, didn't quite know what he could do to make it otherwise.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Chase Arni

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:34 am
"Then how about here?" Chiro said as they reached a hallway. He held up his hand. The air got really dry, and the blood on Kikari's body dried up. A wall of water formed around them, about 5 feet across. Chiro clenched his hand and the wall of water froze, making a wall of ice encircling them, distorting vision so much that noone would be able to see inside. "Anything else?" he said worrying.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:28 pm
[Don't worry about it. ^^]

Kaori blinked at him a couple times and then slowly climbed from his lap, blushing as she did. Feet once more firmly planted on the ground, she went next to the table and grabbed up the sword she'd left there, then strapped it to her back quietly. She turned towards Sai and smiled, it growing a little less faint now. "Let's start walking and see where we end up?" she suggested as she picked up her plate and began looking for a trash can.

Krazy Kaori

Yukikyo

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:41 pm
Kai grabbed a bowl of miso soup as well and joined Rain at a table.
"Thanks, this smells great!" He said as a spoon went from his bowl to mouth.
"Ahh, its good and just the right temperature." He said with a sigh of content.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:41 pm
Kikari nodded "Thanks but no this is fine" she uttered holding her body close to her. She glanced at Chiro. "Thanks again for all of this" he barely even knew her and he's already done so much. The sandles fell off her feet as she laied back against the ice her shirt clinging to it. She ignored the coldness and tried to wipe his face from her mind. "It's...him" she whispered glancing at Chiro with worry knowing he had no clue to what she was talking about.  

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 2:45 pm
Sai nodded, getting up as well. Grabbing his tray, he walked over to the other side of the room where two box-covered trashcans lay, a few trays and dishwear pilled on top. He put his empty plate on top of another, dropping the utensils in a small black bin[thing] and put his tray ontop of the others. "Over here," he laughed, seeing Kaori look for it.
He waited for her, not wanting to leave without her.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:51 pm
Kyle walked into the room with a smile with Sky. He looked around and noticed his friend. " Hey!" He waved. he walked quickly to her table." Hey. What's up? Hello. " He says to her freind Kyle doesnt know. " I'm Kyle Bennencourt. So are you all staying or leaving? How rude of me! I'm sorry if i inturupted your conversation! Please go on and if i should leave just say so." Kyle said kindly." Oh! And before I leave this is Sky. He is a minature wolf with wings that has fire breathing fire." Kyle said with a smile.  

WoAh_DuDe

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:13 pm
Kaori glanced up as Sai called to her, then hurried towards. "Ah, ok..." she said slowly, watching what he'd just done. She immitated his movements, placing her dirty plate upon the stack as well. "Like that?" She had simply used her hands to eat, so that's all she had to do. Kaori smiled at him, pausing a adjust the sword against her back to a better position. "Alright, where to?" she grinned, practically bouncing towards the door. Nighttime explorations were always fun, and it seemed to her it could only be better with Sai there as well. She glanced over her shoulder at him, smiling happily as her tail thrashed in excitement.

[Ah, I'm not sure if it's really night! I though it was, but I'm not sure...]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:16 pm
Chiro felt helpless, all he could do was watch. She was saying something, but he could barely make it out. His face went slightly cross, agitated at himself. The ice wall began to shake. His eyes opened wide in suprise. No, I've got to concentrate to keep the wall up. The ice stopped shaking and grew slightly harder as he calmed down, his mind full of concern.  

Chase Arni

WoAh_DuDe

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:52 pm
~~~~Hey it my WoAh DuDe Krazy Kaori!!!~~~~~

Kyle walked into the room slowly with Sky. He had an expression on his face that was full of emotion. He still remembered the large sitting area in his room in California, but now he's here. He walked up to the two other people. " Hello. I hope I'm not inturupting your conversation. But it seems like you two are buisy so I will go. Before i do though, just to let you know, I'm Kyle Bennencourt. I'm new here." Kyle said with a sad, but happy smile.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games