Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leuvo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:38 pm
Misa hit the floor with pain. "Actually I do. Go catch him while I heal up.." Misa said pointing in the direction Kei went. Misa sighed and layed against a wall and sighed again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:41 pm
Angellea followed Kei. "Hey...um...Please stop?" she pleaded. Angie ran faster tryign to catch up to the dragon. She did not want to jump and try to grab it because she knew it would make him angry and hurt her. "Please?!"  

Angellea

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:49 pm
Kei snapped at the girl, wondering why they were following him at all when he made it obvious he didn't wish to be there. He growled in his throat, smoke billowing from his nose and leaking from his mouth. Then it opened and a jet of flame shot out. But it was just a warning, aimed above the girl's head. Then he snorted another large puff of smoke and disappeared up the stairs, flying as quickly as he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 pm
She stopped, confused. "I was just trying to help..." she said. Silently she walked back to Misa. "He blew fire at me," she said, "I dont think he wanted me to get near him."  

Angellea

Leuvo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:05 pm
[I got to go! Bye!]

Misa smiled. "You did good!" Misa said. "Even though you didn't catch him." She stood up and swiped off the dust on her skirt and looked up. "So..?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:12 pm
[kay! ttyl!]

She smiled back. "Want to go walking around or something?" she asked. Angie pulled out her bag and held out a Pocky box. "Do you like pocky?" she asked.  

Angellea

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:23 pm
Kei growled softly to himself, glad he'd finally been left alone. He continued up the stairs, flying at a more leisurely pace now that he wasn't being followed. He sniffed the air every now and then to make sure he was still on track and following the right scent. Luckily, he was. He hadn't gotten turned around in all the confusion either. The small dragon finally arrived at the fourth floor and came to a door partway down the hall. He landed in front of it, seeing it was already partly open. He stuck his long neck through, gazing in and seeing Meghan on the bed. He hesitated for a moment and then slowly nudged the door a bit more open so he could fit in. Then he flew up to the end of her bed and settled there.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:30 pm
Meghan slowly opened her eyes, feeling something at the bottom of her bed. She had woken up in a cold sweat and shivered as a cold breeze blew onto her. She looked at the edge of her bed, the darkness bitting at the corners of everything. "H-Hey, Kei-chan!" she said, shocked to see him there. "Have you.. been here long?" she asked, hoping she hadn't been sleeping while the dragon was there for a while. "What's wrong?" she asked, wondering why her was there.
She moved around so that she ended up on her stomach, her feet dangling in the air as her head rested on her palms. She smiled at him then winked, laughing softly.

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:39 pm
Kei just watched her, head tiltled to the side until he saw her move. He blinked his yellow eyes slowly and then crawled towards her, pausing before her face. He extended his neck and nuzzled her cheek softly before pulling back, giving a growling purr. Then he flopped down on the bed, tail wagging like a happy dog's would. His tiny wings twitched every now and then, his urge to fly happily around the room. He'd found someone he trusted who was also awake to play with!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:42 pm
She giggled as he nuzzled her cheek. "You're just too cute," she sighed, smiling at him. She reached out, tilting to the side so she didn't fall, and pet him gently on the head. "Come now, you can do what you want," she smiled, seeing his wings twitch. "Just... don't burn anything, please," she teased.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:46 pm
Kei roared happily, but managed to keep all smoke and flame inside. He lifted from the bed and zoomed hyper circles around her room, doing zig-zags between walls. He'd been sleeping too long, and now had tons of energy to let out. The small dragon half missed the old days of he and Kaori wandering aimlessly. But, he couldn't really complain too much about this place either... Besides the occassional abduction. But at least here meals were garunteed. Kei finally tired himself out and soared back towards Meghan, collapsing on the bed, his long forked tongue hanging partway from his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:53 pm
She smiled, watching him zoom around. "Kei-chan has lots of energy, doesn't he?" she laughed as he landed on his bed. She tilted her head, looking at his hung out tongue. She smiled then stuck out hers, laughing. Taking it back in, she scooped up Kei and hugged him. "So cute!!" she squealed.  

Wind.scattered_wings

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:56 pm
Kei raised his head slightly as she spoke, large eyes focused upon her. He snuggled into her as she picked him up, loving the sudden attention after leaving the room of sleeping people. And this was actually attention he didn't mind getting. He still couldn't figure out why those two girls earlier had been chasing him. His wings folded against his back to protect themselves and his tail began wagging slightly again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:00 pm
Kisa sighed and stepped back into her dorm. Her teal pupils were surrounded by red from her tears. Her blonde hair was messy. Her pyjamas were soaked in blood. She grimaced at her reflection in the mirror and stripped while grabbing towels. She pouted as she re-entered her bathroom for the second time that day. She quickly took a shower and lazily washed her pyjamas by hand. After, she put them up to dry on her window sill. Kisa grabbed spare pyjamas and got dressed. Her head raised as she stared at the ceiling. She fell back onto her bed as if in a daze. Her mind wandered to Shepard and tears flowed down her cheeks. She wiped them away.

"I pray for his safety..." She whispered to herself before falling into a light sleep.

Wendehbird

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:01 pm
[[hehe. sorry, i'm doing a little shopping on amazon xDD manga.... ohhh. i'm spending like, $100 ^.^;; there goes my alowence... i spelled that wrong]]
Meghan spun around in a circle, then sat on her bed, back against the wall. She lowered her arms so Kei was sitting in her lap, but was still being held by here. "Seriosly, I don't think I'll get over your cuteness," she sighed. She removed one of her hands and pet the dragons head softly, "Now what shall we do?" she smiled.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games