Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:19 pm
Tempest watched Daphne stopping all of the glass balls from hitting the temple. He went up to her. "Need any help? Or is it just about finished?" he asked. He looked around and saw more enemies aproaching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm
Kitara's face lit up. "I would love to go" she said with excitement. She thought back to the last time she had been in eEvermore it had been a mission of course but she had stopped and looked at the meteor shower in the sky. She even remebered an asteroid had hit the earth. "This will be fun" she said brightly. Kitara was trying to act diffrently than she usually had but the exact opposite would seem a little to extreme.  

Mewchloe

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:34 pm
User Image
Chyuta smiled as he looked down watching the enemy soldiers being sucked into the typhoons the flung off the clift, it was all thrilling to him, he just loved to fight, its what he has grown around though he was taught only to defend himself and his people and thats what he was doing, no one said he couldn't enjoy it like he was. The friction between the typhoons began to create electrical discharges in whihc Chyuta manage to gain control of and has created an eletrical field around the typhoons which now eletricuted the soldiers as well as sweep and throw them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:35 pm
Amalia smiled. "Well that's great" she stated as she began walking with Kitara. "thanks a lot again, I've been wanting to get out of this one horse town for years" she stated with a smile. She finally arrived at her house as she parked her bike in the yard. "Well let me get some things" she said grabbing Kitara's hand as they were now inside. Amalia took a few clothes, went over to the refrigrator to grab some items of food and about 20 bottles of water. She looked at Kitara and nodded. "Okay, I think I'm ready" she stated trying her hair into a ponytail.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:59 pm
"Amiea, get the kid to help. Daphne, Shatara, let's go steal a boat." Nephilis leaps down to the ground and begins running, leaping over everybody that was in his path. Arrows drove at him but Nephilis dodged them all and absorbed the metal from the tip of one. He went through them like he was a machine driven by something spectacular. "Wow, that was some poison." He leaps onto the boat, pushing it down with his new weight and begins fighting the first three men he saw. "Alright Daphne, come on!"

~~~

Dulceri landed on his feet again and moved into a third cartwheel but froze. He shot his foot downward to block Kenji's punch with the sole of his foot. He felt the vibrations of force travel through his shin, but he held his handstand firmly. "Well, you're better than most of our soldiers brother. I'll sure give you that."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:05 pm
Tempest looked around and saw Nephilis on the boat. "Hey, am I suppose to come with?" he asked. All of a sudden he saw an arrow aimed for his face but he blew it in another direction with the force of the wind. He then sent a blast towards the shooter.

"I guess I'm not that good. I can't land a single punch on you." he replied although he was still grinning. "Well, what was the point of the fight? Were you testing me or something?" he asked him.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm
Asani followed swiftly after them matching their pace with ease. After Nephilis lept onto the boat she soon followed. She landed lightly on the deck and ran to the other end. She doged the majority of the ones that came at her. One ran straight towards her. "Stupid mistake" she muttered. She jumped tuurning in the air. Asani reached down her arm grabbing his shoulder at a specific point and also using i to push off of. The man went down like a limp doll. "Pressure point you gotta love 'em for the work on everyone and thing" she said with a wink. Asani got to the other end of the boat and began to manipualte the water near it. She moved in a push pull motion and the water began to churn. The boat suddenly dipped to one side knocking another hot glass fire off balance and into the water harmlessly. When the crew realized that she was the one shifting the water they began to head toward her. "Crap" she murmured. She stuck her arms out towards the water. She swung one leg around kicking on guy square in the neck. As she brought the leg down completing the cicle she pointed her arms towards another. Water shot up shooting him hard in the face knocking him back into others.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:08 pm
((yea, yea, B, you don't wanna leave anyone behind...suuuuuure XD lol just picking wink ))

Zephyr awoke in the middle of the night with 4 assassins standing over her. Ever since the first rumors of an invasion by Silicia began floating around, she always slept with her butterfly swords under her pillows. When she felt their presences, her eyes snapped open and she unsheathed her swords, rolling out of bed and slashing one of them down in one swift motion. She engaged the one closest to her, locking his sword in her two and kicked him in the chest and then in the neck to crush his windpipe. The next grabbed her from behind while the last one attacked her face-on. She used the one that was holding her to jump up and kick her face-on attacker with both feet in the chest, knocking him back. She flipped the one on her back over the top of her and stabbed him in the chest. The last attacker had recovered and swung his sword at her, knicking her arm and her cheek. She swung her sword around, slicing his Achilles' heels, making him fall to the ground. After finishing him off quickly, she slipped her shoes on and ran out into the halls. Apparently the other soldiers who were invading the palace seemed to have been stricken with a blindness. "Shatara," she chuckled with a smile. She ran downstairs, looking for others, but no one was to be seen. "Where the hell are they!" she said through gritted teeth.

The Lacey Bear

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:12 pm
Tempest heard footsteps, from far away. He had trained himself over the past 3 years to train his hearing sense. He turned to the directon of the noise and walked toward it. He past the hallway and turned to see Zephyr. He gotten on better terms with her, being a gerneral and all. "Wow, a little late are we?" he asked joking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:14 pm
Daphne ran and jumped on the boat, landing right next to Nephilis. "Oh.. I'm good..." She said softly, smiling a little as she sat down. "Ok my legs hurt." She said softly, stretching.  

Maha clone

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:25 pm
Zephyr raised her eyebrow at Tempest. "I was a bit busy," she said, wiping away some of the blood that had begun trickling down her cheek from the cut. "Where's everyone else?"

A petite girl of seventeen walked into a flower shop as she was passing through Shale. Her white hair glistened in the sunlight, but it was up in a slightly messy ponytail that still managed to look cute. Krys looked around at some of the selections, but was a bit undecided of what to get. She was from Kilitia, but she had heard this flowershop had the best flowers around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Tempest just nodded noticing the cut on her cheek. "At the boat. The boat thats going to leave without us if we don't hurry." he replied already running. He ran to where he was before and jumped on the boat before it drifted too far off shore.  

Elricbrothers1144

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm
Zephyr nodded and ran off behind Tempest. When she reached the boat, she knew she couldn't make that jump unaided. She took a running leap and let the wind carry her the rest of the way to the boat. She grinned at Nephilis. "You didn't think I was going to let you guys have all the fun, now did you?" she said, landing soundlessly beside him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Nephilis smiled as he took on the new element. The hard iron of the boat replaced the soft steel of his skin and he turned to a fighter throwing a punch. He was hit in the face, but it didn't move him. A smile came out from beneath his fist and Nephilis melded him to the boat. "You're our ticket in my friend. Stay put." He then turns to Daphne and smiles before laughing. "You're a piece of work you know that. Dulceri is lucky to have you. I hope you can perform that well in Silicia. We're bound to be caught even with this guy as our key. Asani, when I get back down, I have a special role for you." He pats his shoulder and begins to mount the machinated bow and arrow system of the boat. With it, he begins to mow down the opposition in Tenshu.

~~~

"More bordem than a test, but a test nonetheless. Moreover, I want to ask you something. I have a plan, but I'm not sure whether or not I should go through with it. You want to listen Kenji?" Dulceri asks as he gets to his feet again.

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:59 pm
Tempest looked at Tenshu and saw that Nephilis was rowing the opposite way. "Where is Silica anywways?" he asked to no in in pariticular. He looked around. He couldn't see any enemies following them. He knew they didn't give up so he just guessed that they didn't have a boat with them.

"Well then I'm glad I got rid of your boredom." he said grinning. "A plan? Yeah what is it?" he asked suddenly curious.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games