Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Twilight Falls (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 pm
((Crap bro, I gotta head out.. I can post in a few hours, but if not, you can just leave..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:13 pm
§_Scrapples_§

(No it's cool. No big deal right now, I can wait. I'm getting off right now too anyway.)

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:50 am
Near chuckled at the attack, "I suppose you are laying back to defend yourself... Funny" Near moved his body slightly left, raising his right arm to make a side-ways V and used his hips to throw a hard kick at the ribs of the clone, "You know that my taijutsu is at its best... And I'm not even a Taijutsu Master!" After stating this, Near began began to complete a set of handsigns.

((I am assuming that hitting a shadow clone is not an auto-hit, but I didn't actually hit him just in case... Just let me know))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:06 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageThe clone smiles and transforms into a bolt of lightning just as the kick got near his stomache. This would cause Near's kick to continue upward and move his leg through the bolt of lightning which would then aim towards Near to blast through him. The real Kazuo was already making handsigns as the kick was going towards the clone and another clone appears next to Kazuo and runs towards Near aiming another light punch towards his chest. Also a light mist was beginning to form throughout the entire area though it would be easy to see through for anyone.

(Lightning transformation, Shadow Clone jutsu.)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu -1=84
70 Chuunin Jutsu
49 Jounin Jutsu -2=47
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 130 -3=127

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:11 am
"AHHH!!!!" The pain caused Near to momentarily lose focus on his handsigns. No! Keep concentration! The extra burst of energy concentration enabled him to complete 2 sets of signs, which would prove fatal, "Mushi Kabe no Jutsu (Insect Wall Technique)! Bouseki Tate no Kaze (Spinning Shield of Winds)!" A wall of bugs surrounded 180 degrees of Near's body, guarding any attack. Then, Near used his Fuuton technique to fling the bugs at the opponent and his clones.

((Will post chakra system in a bit.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:43 pm
User ImageThe clone quickly drops into the earth dodging the bugs. Kazuo makes a series handsigns and cuts his thumb wiping it on his hand as he jumps backwards to gain a little more time before the bugs got close enough then snaps his fingers sending a jolt of electricity through the mist he created earlier frying all of the bugs. Large chains come up from below Near to wrap around him to hold him down though leaving a place open for the next move. The clone then then almost instantly comes up from below Near behind him and swings his katana to cut Near's side through an opening in the chains. Meanwhile Kazuo had slapped his hand on the ground summoning Bokun who appears in front of the bugs stopping them in their tracks due to the fact they would run into him. He then causes his black lava to appear above Near and fall down on him. If Near were to look at this lava two times he would be blinded.

(Iron Chain Calling Technique, Earth Military movement technique.)

110 Academy Jutsu -1=109
84 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu -1=69
47 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 127 -2=125

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:44 am
Near bend down, low enough to where his hand gained enough slack to maintain a complete handsign. After completing the handsign, he said, "Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" He was then able to become the earth and move through the earth and out of the way of the lava. He then created another set of handsigns, "It's time to show you why the Sound Village is the best. You have made mist, which is water... Sound travles faster in water. This is your own death trap. Mirimeetoruha (VHF – Very High Frequency Wave)!!"

(VHF – Very High Frequency Wave) + (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)"

60 Academy Jutsu
48 Gennin Jutsu
39 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:07 am
User Image(Actually the mist goes away after the first time it is used and I used it already to fry the bugs.)

Kazuo smiles glad he had gone underground for by the time he would come back up more lava would be falling from ten feet high in the air completely covering the surface their battle would be happening at. Kazuo began to feel dizzy due to the vertigo but Bokun wrapped his large paws around Kazuo protecting him from the lava, he then puts Kazuo onto his back. It would be hard for Near to find a way out of the way due to the fact that the lava would begin to burn away at the surface moving deeper if he were to go back underground since that would pretty much be his only optio unless he knew a jutsu to cut through the lava. Even then it would be almost impossible for Near not to be able to have to look at the lava a second time since it would be completely above him.

109 Academy Jutsu
84 Gennin Jutsu
69 Chuunin Jutsu
47 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

Total Jutsu: 125

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:51 am
((I sooo don't have enough time for this and I don't want to waste yours.. Is their any way you can call of the attack and we get Ramen or something? The whole look up jutsu and the chakra system and work in class is killing me here...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 12:36 pm
User Image(Yea it's fine. I'll stop it. I want to make it a cool stop. One of my goals was to copy some jutsu since i'm trying to get mangekyo but ok. XP)

Kazuo's eyes widen as the lava gets closer to Near. He makes handsigns and summons Sankai the mist salamander who blasts her ice breathe at the lava freezing it instantly in place in the air causing it to fall like a large rock. Kazuo then appears next to Near as the large rock fell down towards them. Lightning surged in Kazuo's right hand after making handsigns, he then thrusts his hand up into the rock as it got close enough and the part where he penetrated broke through and shattered apart the earth where they were leaving a hole saving them both from the lava. "So what do you want to do now Near?" Kazuo asks as the lightning in his hand fades and the dust settles.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:46 pm
Near looked up at the blasted roacks, "Woah, thought you were about to try to kill me or something... Uhm.. Ramen sounds good to me... I need to work on some jutsu. Things are quiet around my village and there is no room for expansion. I just requested to become a Sannin along with another guy and there is 'no room' even though there is only ONE." Near looked back to roll his eyes, "My Kage is slowing me down, I had to get out of there."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:57 am
"So did you leave your village and go rogue?" Kazuo nods over at Bokun and Sankai who both nod then disappear in a cloud of smoke.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:25 am
Near looked down, "I don't want to turn my back on my fellow ninja... But.. I have to do what best for me"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:50 pm
User ImageKazuo receives the message from Leo and sighs. "I apologize Near but I must deal with an issue. I have enjoyed our spar and hope to see you again." He smiles and nods to him before disappearing in a strike of lightning.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150