Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Team Saber Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 am
Lynch nooded. "Okay I'll try that, could you please make some clones I can practice on then? I'm not able to make shadow clones yet." Lynch said as he thought about the new jutsu he was about to learn.

(How many tries or do I have to decide myself?)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:44 am
(Its always 5.)

"Alright." Xantos made several shadow clones and made them vulnurable to all attacks. "Alright, go for it."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:56 pm
Lynch nooded as the clones ran toward him. In an instant Lynch did the same and rolled over the ground where he after kicked one of the clones up in the air. He jumped up from behind and tried to grabble the clone but it didn't work. He didn't lay enough strenght in his attack. But it didn't stop his rush. When he landed on the ground, another clone were about to attack him from behind, but Lynch great reflexes were just a little faster so he also kicked this clone up in the air. Lynch jumped up and tried again to grabble from behind but still, it wasn't quite enough. He landed on the ground again. "I need to use more of my strength" he thought. Then he ran over to a third clone and blocked his fist. After Lynch grabbed his shirt and threw him up in the air too. Lynch jumped up and attached himself to Xantos clone this time. But he had a hard time to straighten the clone. He couldn't do it before they were on the ground yet again. Lynch wanted to use him again so he kicked the clone up in the air and jumped up after him. Then Lynch grabbled the clone and locked the arms and ankles but still couldn't straighten the spine before it was too late. Yet again they landed on the ground but hard enough for the clone to vanish. "Okay.. I can do this." Lynch thought as he rushed against another clone and gave it a punch, followed up by another kick. He sent the clone flying whereafter he jumped up after it. Lynch attached himself again and this time locked the arms and ankles and also used more strenght to straighten the spine. At the same time both of them were flying toward the ground with the heads first. But just before they were to hit, Lynch unattached himself and used the clone to jump up so he didn't hit. The clone landed in the ground and made a big hole. Lynch then landed just beside of Xantos.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:09 pm
"Good." said Xantos simply, snapping his fingers and watching the clones vanish. "Alright, with taijutsu shall come genjutsu." Xantos threw a kunai at a tree, making a handseal and watching it burst into hundreds of kunai. "One Hundred Kunai Storm."

(One of my custom jutsu)

Your Rank: S-Rank
Name of Jutsu:
Hyaku Naifu Arashi Genkaku no Jutsu (One-Hundred Kunai Storm Illusion)
Rank of Jutsu: C (I think, but I can change this)
Range of Jutsu: N/A
Jutsu's Element: N/A
Description: A relativly simple genjutsu. The user throws a kunai at the enemy. The user will then perform a single handsign. This causes the kunai thrown into the air to seemingly multiply into hundreds of kunai hurdling toward the enemey to catch them off guard. This will cause the enemy to feel the pain of many kunai going into their body...plus the single real one hitting them. However, the enemy may throw a barrier jutsu or something to protect them, wasting chakra and simply blocking the one real kunai. Therefore, this jutsu is mainly just used to intimidate and get the opponent to waste chakra. Senbon or shuriken can also be substituted if no kunai or available. This jutsu can be dispelled by Kai, but the rate of speed the jutsu comes with makes it very hard to.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm
Ray watched the former Hokage train the kids, he studied Xanto's and wondered how he died. Not really knowing he sat back on the tree still watching  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm
Lynch watched careful, he knew that genjutsu wasn't his strong side. But he didn't give up just like that. He grabbed a kunai and threw it toward the same tree while he made the same handseal as Xantos. But there was a small burst and out of it 4 kunais when flying. He grabbed another kunai and made the handseal again. Another kunai were flying and bursting into 6 this time. Genjutsu wan't his strong side at all. Lynch threw a third kunai toward the tree as he focused his chakra and made the handseal. This time 20 went flying. It was only 1/5 of what he had to make. It was frustrating. But Lynch grabbed another and threw it while he focused his chakra again and made the handseal. Then the kunai bursted into 30. It was improvment but not nearly enough. He grabbed another and threw it. He made the handseals and released the chakra. This time it bursted into 50. Only half way. But it was still better. Lynch gave a little smile as he stored very much chakra this time. He threw the kunai and made the hand seal. 75 kunais got stuck in the tree. Lynch became more and more excited but he also began to get a little tired. He threw the kunai and gathered the chakra and made the handseal. The kunai had bursted into 93 now. Only 7 left for it to be completed. Lynch began to gather more chakra than before. He then threw the kunai and made the handseal while he released it. Out of the burst, 100 kunais were flying and hit the tree. Lynch really made it. Even though it took alot of him he had made it.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:45 pm
"Good..." said Xantos. "Ray, kindly leave this training grounds at once." he said out loud, noting a chakra signature in the trees. He remember it from the time he saw Ray at the Grass gates.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm
(( It is Nothing not noting))

Ray nodded "May I have some training after these kids"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Lynch looked at the new arrived man. He hadn't seen him before and wondered where he knew Xantos from. "Xantos, who is this man?" Lynch asked wondering.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:55 pm
(No, because I note a chakra signature. I do not nothing a chakra signature. You failz at grammar.)

"A different time or place, maybe, but I've got my reasons and purposes for this training. Now please, leave." said Xantos. He turned back to Lynch. "Just ignore him...his name is Ray...I think a relative of Teddy...or was it Byakuga? I get mixed up with some people...anyway, nobody reallys likes any of their family...a bunch of annoying mishaps and what not...now back to training. He made handseals and a clone crafted of pure flame appeared next to him. "Ember clone. This is fairly simple. It creates a solid clone, not just an illusion."

Katon: Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu (Fire Release: Ember Clone Technique)
Description: A basic bunshin wherein the user will call forth through in corporeal form a clone of themselves, crafted from flame. At this level, the clone is quite weak and can only really serve as a distracted more so than a viable combat replacement. However, it does have its uses, which alongside detonating upon destruction or on command, are numerous.
Note: The clone only has 1/10 the ability of the original user.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:58 pm
(( XD))

Ray nodded and left  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 pm
(Teddy got OWNed)

Lynch nooded. Not a special person. That just meant he wouldn't get Lynch attention which was fine by Lynch. He came in position and gathered the chakra. Then he made the handseals. "Katon, Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu" Lynch said. Beside of him a big smoke appeared and out a regular bunshin. "Darn" Lynch said. He came in position again and stored the chakra. He made the handseals again. "Katon, Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu" he said. Beside of him a new clone appeared but were on fire instead of being covered by it. Lynch made it disappear and collected his chakra again. He made the handseal and released it. "Katon! Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu" he said. A clone beside of him appeared but it were covered in small glows. Lynch collected more chakra again and made the handseals. "Katon! Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu!" he yelled. Beside of his other side, a clone appear which were covered in flames but still the left arm and his left waist were not. Lynch shoke his head and gathered more chakra. Then he made the handseals and released it. "Katon! Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu!" he yelled as a clone of flames appeared beside of him. Lynch began to breath deeply of excaustion.  

iWalking Disaster

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:03 pm
"That concludes that for today...sorry, I'm a bit tired. See you in the A.M." said Xantos. He walked over to the tree, slumped down and tipped his mask over his face. Before sleep took him he had two thoughts. "Everything is falling into place...only a matter of time...and why the hell am I sleeping here? I've got a house..maybe I won't be attacked...though if I was raped by a chick in my sleep...that might not be so bad...god I hope I didn't say that out loud."

( xd )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am
Lynch nooded. He also felt the excaution driving around his body. This was really hard training but also good. Lynch had learned many jutsus these two days. He decided to also go to sleep for now. He fell backover and landed on the ground with a bump. But still, he couldn't feel it. He could easily get used to that. He looked at the clouds in the sky. But it didn't last long before he went to neverland.

(Lol Peter Pan xD btw, Fire, How the hell do you think that would happen? I mean, you're a puppet! xD  

iWalking Disaster

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:02 pm
Lynch suddenly woke up in the middle of his dream. He looked around and saw that everything was okay. He looked over and saw Xantos who was still sleeping. Lynch came up and decided to go for a walk for now. Xantos would find him sooner or later. Until then, Lynch needed some spare time.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff