Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Otuo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:15 pm
OmgItsDee_x
iTS me Deondra lmao i just wanna post this pic

User Image lOL, King and Princess soo cute ,

Thats so cute.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm
mrs N
Thax :3

OMG I was waching family guy and stewie (I think thats how u spell his name) met his future self from 30 years into the future. what if in 30 years if we're still alive (most likely) what if we can time travel that's the first thing I thought of XD we could go to the 70's or 80's >.< u know meet michael cuz we know what happens we will be more likely to find tickets I was just thinking how great that would be @.@ or even go to the 50's heart heart when he was a young boy ^.^ I would be so temted to tell him his future XDD oh well that's just a thought I had I wanted to share

I came up with that fantasy, a long time ago. lol

Its nice, to know I`m not the only one who thought of this though.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:29 pm
OmgItsDee_x

So cute >.<  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 pm
OmgItsDee_x

Awh, thats adorable. 4laugh  

aloeveriea

Lover

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:11 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x

Awh, thats adorable. 4laugh

aww that's soo cute :3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:12 pm
petit mitaines
mrs N

OMG I was waching family guy and stewie (I think thats how u spell his name) met his future self from 30 years into the future. what if in 30 years if we're still alive (most likely) what if we can time travel that's the first thing I thought of XD we could go to the 70's or 80's >.< u know meet michael cuz we know what happens we will be more likely to find tickets I was just thinking how great that would be @.@ or even go to the 50's heart heart when he was a young boy ^.^ I would be so temted to tell him his future XDD oh well that's just a thought I had I wanted to share

lol I'm almost positive we are not alone >.<  

mrs N

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:15 pm
mrs N
petit mitaines
mrs N

Lol, hopefully we aren`t.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:23 pm
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines
mrs N

You guys aren't alone at all.
Me and my cousin thought the same thing.  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:30 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines
mrs N

Thats awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:33 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
mrs N
petit mitaines
mrs N

Thats awesome. cool

Yeah, I cant wait until they make time machines lol.  

Otuo

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 pm
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
mrs N

Thats awesome. cool

I just thought of something, how can they make time machines? I mean there is only one Michael Jackson, and we`ll all be going in different ones. So we`ll be like living in different worlds/universes then. Then, it won`t be like the real thing then. Maybe they should make ONE time machine, and let all us go in it first, at the same time. And we`ll hang out with him, as friends. Maybe he`ll fall in love with one of us. (Hopefully, it`ll be me, lol) 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 pm
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
mrs N

Thats awesome. cool

I just thought of something, how can they make time machines? I mean there is only one Michael Jackson, and we`ll all be going in different ones. So we`ll be like living in different worlds/universes then. Then, it won`t be like the real thing then. Maybe they should make ONE time machine, and let all us go in it first, at the same time. And we`ll hang out with him, as friends. Maybe he`ll fall in love with one of us. (Hopefully, it`ll be me, lol) 3nodding
Lolz, that would be fun, but it wouldn't be right if he just fell in love with YOU lmao.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:04 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Thats awesome. cool

Lolz, that would be fun, but it wouldn't be right if he just fell in love with YOU lmao.

Lol, but he can`t date all of us. That would be "player" of him. And he wasn`t a player. I mean if he fell in love with two of us, I guess it would be better. (Like you and me, lol)
But like I said, not ALL of us.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:06 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Thats awesome. cool

Lol, but he can`t date all of us. That would be "player" of him. And he wasn`t a player. I mean if he fell in love with two of us, I guess it would be better. (Like you and me, lol)
Yeah I know that's true and if he can only date you and me that would be great.! xD But we'd have to share him with the other fangirls, too ,>.> , Lolz  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:09 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
Cra_zeey854

Yeah I know that's true and if he can only date you and me that would be great.! xD But we'd have to share him with the other fangirls, too ,>.> , Lolz

But I don`t want to share him with the other girls. We can.. run away with him? LOLOL. xD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games