Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Dueling Arena ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:04 pm
Saito got covered by acidic goo, burning his face and any other part of his body that was exposed. He quickly pulled out a knife and threw it at the silver pipe hard making a hole into it witch began to spray water. He got himself drenched getting the goo off of him. "DANGET!!!" His body was in extreme pain.

((Uh the uniform he is wearing was actually made a long time back, so It had been colored by natural methods.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:18 pm
A dwarf came into the arena and looked around. "My my. This place is a wreck." He saw the people fighting. "Sorry boys, but I'm gonna need you to just hold up. We'll be done soon, so don't worry." He said with a smile. He walked up to one of the large wholes and his army of plushies came bursting in and went straight to work. They were like lightning.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:50 pm
((Sorry for the confusion, superdog. The big hole needing fixed goes from the ground-floor main arena to the empty practice rooms one level under the ground.
The people fighting and such here are two underground levels below the practice rooms...))

Contrary to what one might expect, the acidic goo of the Kirdelglorbohartenshatel was water-resistant, and though the water would provide a cooling effect, it could not properly wash away the goo. BillBob, wide-eyed, started waving and shouting:
"No, no! Hit the fuel line! Cut it wide open! It takes something caustic to neutralize this stuff!"

((sj3: Yeah, I thought the fabric might have been colored naturally. ^_^))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:30 am
((Thats the way a 2,000 year old man goes, all natural))
Saito threw his last knife at the fule line cutting into it and stood under it as he got sprayed and he didnt breath.  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:58 am
(I don't see how I would know that, but just go ahead with what you're doing.)
The plushies were almost done with everything and Tronaga went to the main entrance. The plushies were done and they left with Tronaga towards City Hall.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:09 pm
Covered in gas, Michi attacked the blob.

((Crappy I know, I cant really think right now))  

Oracle for Hire

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:58 pm
((I thought we alredy killed the blob. I must be going baulders gate in my mind, because when you kill one of them blobs they just become puddles of goo. Baulders gate is fun..))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:05 pm
((IGNORE))  

kleptor

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:20 pm
((Haven't played Baldur's gate, but yeah that's what I had in mind... We'll just assume that Michi attacks what's left of the kirdelglorbohartenshatel just for good measure while it's still in the process of turning into a puddle of goo... but yeah, man, it's dead now. D-E-D-dead.))

BillBob ran the rest of the way down the stairs and over to where one end of the silver pipe bent down and went into the floor. There was a shutoff valve sticking out, and he put all his might into trying to turn the wheel. He was, however, just a skinny 12-year-old, and the thing was rusty. He shouted:
"Raul! Help me with this!"
And Raul stopped gawking at the bubbling mess of ooze on the floor long enough to look over and let BillBob's words soak in.
"Oh! Right!"
He said, and rushed over to help. He seemed glad of a chance to show he was good for something, and managed to help shut off the water. When that task was done, however, he started hopping around and scrambled to a crate by the wall which he scurried up as quick as he could.
"OW! It burns!"
He hollered, examining his feet to see that acid had eaten through in a broken ring around his shoes about an inch up from the bottoms.
"That's because this kind of acid floats on water, like oil!"
BillBob shouted back. The boy ran over and stood under the spray from the fuel line, then grabbed a small empty can and filled it. Then he handed it over to Raul and began stirring the mess of liquids on the floor with his long-handled scrub-brush, to spread the fuel around the acid so they'd all have a place to walk through without getting their feet burnt.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:21 pm
((Uh... I'll take that as a compliment, Kleptor, but really I don't know what to do with your post right now. There's none of my characters really left upstairs in the arena, except for a token part-timer in the ticket booth by the main entrance... who probably wouldn't have noticed your character walk in, anyway. Besides, admission is "affordable" ...as much as your character can afford, even if that's nothing.))

((Thanks, though, superdog. Yeah, I really didn't expect you to know that without reading back a page or two... that's why I tried to apologize for the confusion. *shrugs* Doesn't matter now, anyway.))  

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kleptor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:04 am
((Oops... thats a mistake. do you mind if I edit my post to include... nothing... and role play elsewhere?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:09 pm
Saito got out from underneath the gas line, His face was all swelled up and distorted... He began to charge all of his energy and the water at his feet went away from him and began to steam as he began to power up... Soon enough the room was filled with steam, As saito continued to raise his energy level he began to slowly heal himself...  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 11:39 pm
Fortunately, the fuel was of a sort that was specifically engineered to be combustible at a higher temperature than most fuels... so the energy and steam didn't affect it in the slightest. Meanwhile, Raul was pouring the can of fuel BillBob had handed to him onto his shoes to neutralize the acid, while the red-headed boy finished scrubbing the fuel and acid on the floor together.
"That should do it."
BillBob said, then propped his scrub-brush against a nearby cage and ran over to where the shutoff valve for the fuel line was.

((Yeah, no problem kleptor. Sorry for the inconvenience.))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 pm
As saito leveled off his energy his healing became somewhat faster... In a few minutes he would be back at full health, at the expense of using up a portion of his energy...  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:33 am
BillBob had an even harder time with the shutoff valve for the fuel line than he'd had with the one for the water line. This one wasn't rusted, but it seemed to be all gunked up and was as difficult to turn as if it had been super-glued.
"Anyone want to help me with this before we flood the place worse than we have already?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games