Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 pm
User ImageKatsuro herd what it said as this shadow was stronger than he thought. He shook his head as he finally gave her a smile. "It's alright, I'm sorry that I didn't give you a real warning. forgive me." He said, bowing his head to her. "Once you teacher is here, we will start. I want to get rid of this shadow as soon as possible before it can get anymore stronger." He added as his eye return back to his original color, the glow vanished as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:46 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Swallowing, Rini nodded uncertainly. The Tsuchikage was bowing his head to her? Well, she supposed it would be right to apologize, but -- her thoughts were interrupted at the sound of a distant shout from outside. She turned her head to the open window, eyes widening as she recognized the voice -- and the words. Saotome . . . . Neo! Something was wrong. "Excuse me!" she cried, quickly bowing to each of them before grabbing her shoes and scrambling out the door, hopping slightly to slip them on before bolting toward Saotome's home.

((To Saotome and Neo's home --> wink )

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:51 pm
"Hey wait!" Katsuro shouted, but she already left. He curse under his breath as he quickly ran to the door, took off the slippers and slip back into his boots, chasing after Rini. "This isn't right, the direction she is going, I feel powerful auras. This may not be good." Katsuro said in his mind as he continued to chase after her  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:37 pm
Yun felt the urgency of the situation and also followed.  

Cain the Blade

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 pm
The real Luna arrived at the Mansion and said to the head butler "Please prepared Lord Sung's room, he will be here shortly and needs medical attention. Also, please clear a room for the Tsuchikage Lord Katsuro, he will also need medical attention as well." The butler nodded and went out, several butlers and maids following him. Luna ran to her room and grabbed her med kit, and ran into both prepared rooms, hooking up IV drips and setting up machines to measure Katsur's braina activity.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:49 pm
In Katsuro's mind, He kept on walking through the endless void as the clicking sound was in rhythm with every step. He just kept on walking as when he thinks, it sends an echo throughout the place. "This must be one of my few punishments for what I have done in the past. Being an Assassin member, being part of Akatsuki and kill many lives. I also almost killed Zann as he did to me." He said as the voice also echoed as well. A door stood right in front of him, seeming as it could be a way into his memories. He stood right in front of it, about ready to look inside.

Katsuro kept a steady breathing as his body was very calm. Nothing seem to disturbed him as his comatose like state would probably last for some time.

(Going to wake him up at the end of this week. Going to make it like it was a short comatose.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm
Zephaniah appeared in front of the huge compound. It was very large and imposing, she heard that a man with black wings, and multicolored eyes came this way. That had to be her master. Normally she would have no problem bursting through the doors, but this was supposedly the Mizukages house to. Not someone to mess with. She decided to give it time, as she walked up to the guards.
"Excuse me..but I need entry, the Tsuchikage is my..boy...uh teacher. Ive been sent to investigate. Please let me in" She didn't even notice her uneven tone, and the fear it carried. She was scared for Katsuro.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm
The guards just look at her with a bored expression on there face. "Sorry, but the Tsuchikage is being monitor by Lady Luna and wouldn't want to be disturbed. Come back again when you have proper clearance." The guards said rudely at her as they never seen this girl in there life. The two guards continued there conversation as if she was never there to begin with. The guards were kind of blind as they didn't even ask her from where she was. They had a good hint but just shook it off.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:15 pm
Zephaniah was about to summon up her scythe her master left to her, but that would definitely start a battle. "Im Tsuchikage Katsuro's, student and also personal Assistant, and adviser." Her voice held steady, and powerful. Lifting up her right hand, with the black insignia, she summoned the Scythe. "This is the harvester of darkness, Katsuro's personal, and most deadly weapon. Now please..let me see him!" She begged, she just wanted to be let in.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:18 pm
"Yes, you may come in."

Standing behind the girl, wearing his coat emblazed with ocean waves and a dragon rising from the sea. He wears the hat of the leader of the Mist. It was Yun, the Mizukage.  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:20 pm
The guards just watched as she gave her speech as they both shrugged. The guards look at Yun himself, Bowing to him as they step aside to let the girl in and Yun. They were kind of nerves and hope they won't be scolded by the Mizukage himself  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:30 pm
Zephaniah turned slowly, trying not to act startled she was more then pleased, but she was in a rush. "Thank you Lord Mizukage..for letting me into your home..I truly mean that." She stepped foreword, and did not even look at the guards as she ran down the stone walkway, the scythe returning to wherever it came from.

Pushing through the massive doors, she was instantly lost. She looked back out the door, and called out. "Mizukage-sir..can you please help me!" She hated shouting, but she did not want to run all the way back.

Othiara -Tfs-

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:35 pm
He went up to the the guards like Zeph did at first, unfortunately for him he was a step or two too late to get the permission from the mizkage or Zeph to notice him and so entering was highly unlikely with these two guards.

"I am with her.." He said, speaking truth in official terms but he didn't really consider Zephaniah his comrade or friend, not yet anyway. He continued to carry a single grocery bag from his short visit to Mist marketplace, he saw no fault with it, he was playing a role as a non ninja as of right now seeing that he was only a student at the academy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:37 pm
One of the servants came out the door with a a basket full of clothes. She was dress in a main outfit and look rather young. She spotted Zeph in a hurry as the maid smiled. "Ma'am. Are you looking for Lord Tsuchikage? If so, follow me young miss." She said as she walked ahead of the hall witht he basket full of clothes still in her arms.

The guards sigh once more as they let the other random person in. "Just don't cause any trouble" One said.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:43 pm
Nova actually smiled from this and entered. He was at first seeking knowledge on a fellow clan member but the history in this house was interesting as well and he took his time to look at paintings or statues and came across a library.

"Probably hidden Mist secrets somewhere amongst these books.." He said to himself as a matter-of-fact manner, he wasn't about to go looking for said secrets though, that would be rude and he wasn't in no way possible of escaping here if he had begun to do such a thing. "Now where did that Mizukage run off to.."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games