Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 pm

“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Light, darkness. Those who elements, something that have little to do with the actual foundation of the world, why do they cause so much change to the format in which it is laid out. Ethral was breaking apart, and for what? A bit of comfort by those who use light, or those who use the dark. It was sickening, and through this thought, many would die. Many. It is impossible to decide upon the way in which a world should end. The end of the world, why is it always interpreted the same? A evil destroys the good, yet in this newly created world, where is the good? Teran pondered for a moment, before clenching his fist, his own mixture of elements perfect.

The amazing Oracle, if she could even be called that, for she was so much more, she was looking at Teran as she spoke. "Yes, he might try to eat me, but now that I am a genesis, maybe he won't hate me. I mean he liked me more then say... Calypso..." The man looked elegant, for some reason, he was an entirely new person. As he stared out into the distance, he felt something. It was perhaps the Spirits within Viper. Something about being a Genesis, it made him smarter, stronger, and more aware of the world. Not connected by an element, he was free, he could use whatever he wished. Trying to find a way to relate his feelings to Byakuren, he hoped that she would would not use her insight to see into him, yet only her eyes. "Byakuren..." He said as he reached out to her, placing his hand over her cheeks, sliding them down to her chin and letting them fall to his side.

Riku's words came as a surprise. "You believe that I was consumed by this darkness? Well yes, I suppose the power was to much to resist, and yes, I can use that power still, as well as some new powers. That does not mean I will not be able to control it. I have learned things from the genesis, something that only experiencing it yourself, you would be able to control Riki. I just wish for you to know, I am sorry about those scars, but that light, never let it influence you as it did to me. I may be a hero, but I am also a fool." Placing his hand onto the shoulder of Riku, he looked into the man of light, reminding him of how he was as a younger man, fifteen years old, it was perfect. Now seventeen, he was more wise then a thousand regular humans. The only one he knew with more intelligence and elegance was of course, his almighty love.

Viper began to leave, Teran knew, something was amiss. "Sometimes, I really wish I had that gift of yours Byakuren." Watching her leave, he knew that something was wrong, something had happened, and yet he had no idea how to help. As he stared at her, a brown leaf passed through his view, quickly grasping it, it began to turn to ash, flowing in the calm wind. She had killed something in order to save something, that was for sure. Using his light, a white droplet flew from the sky, and landed on the cheek of Viper. He smiled, hopefully that would help her.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Viper stopped and looked up as something wet and cold fell on her cheek. she was still shaking. Her entire body was shaking... She really didnt feel good and she let herself collapse to the ground. Fang came up and let her lean against him, his warm hide felt so good to her. He encircled her, warmth coming from every side of his body twords her. She closed her eyes, not able to even make it from the city. She Knew some one was trying to help her out. She wish she could tell someone... though that was beyond silly and futile. Even if one could under stand, it was not worth talking about.
She placed a hand on her cheek. where the flake fell. Her shallow breaths still escaping her body quickly. " I need to find a new teacher quickly" She made a little memo to herself. Regetting how weak she had gotten being around people once again.

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Riku saw Viper collapse and ran for her, but stopped as Fang appeared to help her. He didn't know what was going on, but wanted to help her. Since Fang was keeping her safe he turned his attention to Teran."If your an ally as you say, I will trust you and fight along side you. I forgive you for the scars because I saw something. I saw the pain you really felt and the reasons why and for that I forgive you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 pm

A body of winter,
Thought and function…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Leave her be Teran, understand you can not help everyone you come across.” Standing from where she was leaning against Ninge’s shoulder, Byakuren turned to the cat and climbed to perch atop her. “Genesis or not, it does not mean you can effect human nature nor genetics.” Tapping her heels against the beast, Ninge stood in a rush and waggle of her whiskers while Byakuren held Nex to her shoulder to keep him from falling. Offering a hand down, “I’m returning to the caverns…and Fluffy is sure to be nearby on my return. He may not be able to speak as we do, but if I ask he’s sure to pass along what it is to be a Genesis.” Keeping her hand out, Byakuren issued the barest of smiles at the prospect of returning home. Sleep, she needed it badly after near a week of unrest. Having Teran there would only aid in her rest, a balm helping her fall into much needed recuperation because of the knowledge that she wouldn’t need to remain aware of her surrounds for protection purposes.

“Coming?”

[exits]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Distilled by a Twisted Kingdom,
Who will break the cycle of distortion upon the winter?

Yokai Manekineko
Crew

Beloved Gawker

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:56 pm

As Riku approach, fang gave a weak grumble, but made no other move to stop him if he truly wished to pass by him. Viper's current state was cauing him to feel sort of lazy himself. zThough he did not eed sleep like his master did. He gave a big yawn and then set his head on to ground below and watched as the cat and her master began to make their leave. He grumbled and gave a hiss of ferwell for Viper. As she slept against his heated hide.
Her face now scrunched up in another sort of pain. Though this one was effeting her dreams not her body. As soon as she fell asleep, she had stopped shivering but her skin still was very cold to the touch. Her very pale skin was ever so slowly beginning to return to normal, and the circles under her eyes vanished instantly
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Riku took the invitation and walked forward. He bowed in respect of fang. As he stood Neveah came running and jumped onto Riku's shoulder. Riku climbed up the snake and sat on Fang, but gently and looked at Viper. He did not understand what was happening to her and just sat there looking at her. He was a master of the art of healing some would say, but only herbs and other natural ways. He noticed her color was coming back and something he hadn't noticed before. She was beautiful, looked like she could kick some butt, but beautiful. Riku just sat there so when she woke up he'd be there to talk and help.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:41 pm

Viper's eyes seemed to flutter open after a little rest she had. She took in a deep breath as if she hadnt been breathing at all, and looked around. She noticed fang had created a circle around her. She then looked up to see Riku and his companion sitting ontop of Fangs scaley back. She was amazxed he let anyone else sit upon him, but that was not so much anything she wanted to think about. She rubbed her head and then stood up slowly. She felt a little sick, but most of the illment she was feeling was gone.
She noticed Riku had been staring at him and she gave him a weak smile. " I hope you werent kept waiting long" She said sheepishly. Fang looked back at her and then became more focused on possibly a butterfly. his expert protection skills being showed off by this little day dream
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

§ Axel Ryukai §

I've lost who I am...

{{Jesus, I'm gone for two days and there's all that? =w= man, you guys suck XD And why joo two try ta killz me? >.< Ish so nawt cool.}}

Axel's eyes widened as he saw Viper's face appear before him, defending Teran from his -would be- lethal blow. Noticing her eyes his own narrowed; this wasn't the Viper he knew. Though he in truth did not know her well, he could clearly tell that this was not normal. As he began to retaliate Teran shot into the air in a burst of strength with an User Imageimpressive aerobatic display and landed on top of a building, in process sending Axel spiraling to the side out of harm's way as Viper's corrupted blade sped towards him to gut him like a fish.

Axel spun to the side away from Viper, finishing with a skidding halt upon the ground. He shot his head head up, gazing at the man who was attempting to end his existence. A smirk crept onto his face, smirking at the threshold to the void of death, to sweet eternal slumber. This Teran was something else, a force to reckoned with, and now he was pulling the ace from sleeve in a last attempt to erase Axel from the face of the Earth. Axel indeed did feel honored. But Teran was not the only one with an ace up his sleeve. As he stared death in the face, watching as Teran amassed an unbelievable amount of light and darkness for a blast of near incomprehensible power, a massive amount of chaos gathered within Axel's body. His 6'2" lean powerfully muscled form began to gleam with a bloody aura as his eyes shone with unnatural brightness.
"I am not the only one who should feel honored today. You alone do not possess great strength. Bear witness, mighty Teran, this will surely be a sight to remember."

As Axel uttered these words, his eyes slit darkly and he grasped his blade tightly in his sword hand. The chaos that filled his body extended to his weapon and it underwent a transformation, changing from a large Buster Sword to a cruel deadly blade with jagged serrated edges, the blade itself a nightmarish black. Axel held it upright, the blade tip poised towards the now rapidly approaching blast of shining Twilight. Wings composed of chaos energy sprouted from his back and with a mighty surge of his wings and a sudden massive increase in energy, Axel leapt straight at the blast, the blast and his blade colliding with a resounding "boom". With a roar, he thrusted his blade forward and impaled his blade into the incredible twilight blast, halting its advance. With another powerful surge of his energy wings he thrusted the blade further but this time, there was something different. As the immense amount of chaos that filled the blade surged through the stifled blast, the light and dark began to become corrupted, their mutual forces and bonds quickly being eaten away and ripped apart. The light began to envelope the darkness, and the darkness began to consume the light, 'til both were on the verge of collapsing in on one another. With a grunt of effort and a grand heave, Axel wrenched his blade upwards and tore the wave in two, sending the opposite ends blasting off into the the wide open sky to fade into oblivion.

With slow steady beats of his wings did Axel descend back to the firm solid earth and collapse to a knee.
"*pant* *pant* Your might, your strength, it is undeniable. Truly great is your power, Teran Ferox." Axel dropped his head as he regained his breath, panting softly from the great drain of summoning such strength to oppose Teran's wrath. With a bit of effort, Axel managed to heave himself to his feet and turned to face Teran, who, had now relocated. Several thoughts ran through his red-haired head as he watched Teran, the others bereft of his attention. "Who is this 'Origin' he kept speaking of? How does he know of me? And what would make Teran believe I am a threat to him? I've never met the man! It appears there is more to this than meets the eye.... I will have to be sure to investigate further."

...Why am I so broken?
-Ryukai of Chaos
~Axel Ryukai

Axel Kaen Ryukai

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

(( not so much kill, juuuust rough up a bit))

Viper noticed Axel mumbled something, but could not see him. as she was located on the inside of Fang's coil.She looked down as her beloved kimono and frowned. The hole in the once beautiful fabric was still stained with blood, burnt around the edges and was near unfixable. She looked a little pissed, as this was not only the only clothing she owned, but it was her most sacred. Retreiveing the precious one of a kind kimono from her clansman.
She covered the revealing of her under armor, trying to retrieve some of her dignity back and kicked a rock over Fang';s back. It infact went in the direction of Axel's head.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:22 pm

“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
It was a dark day, the destiny that lay before those in this area would intertwine again, perhaps it would be for the better, yet Axel knew not of the pain that he would cause himself and others. He began to walk slowly, his hands sliding quickly into his pockets, he was not the man of darkness that he was before, or perhaps this was just a game to him. He waved goodbye to both Riku and Viper, a simple wave as he bowed his head in respect. "Riki, I will think about your offer. A new force to travel together." Teran paused, smiling into the air. "I can be a hero again."

At that, he began walking next to Ninge as he left with Byakuren, Nex in her lap, as she sat on Ninge.

[exit]
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:44 pm

The city of Ethral is a place that is unbiased to light or darkness. Here all types of elemental users and non elementals meet and trade while living here. The city its self is full of inspiring architecture that is very open air since the city is never very cold thanks to the large barrier that surrounds it that controls the weather over this place to most extents.

"I would have gotten bored quickly anyway; all that power would equal no challenge; of course the others would have made the list, but still..."

The night was beautiful already; the full moon seemed to be there just for show. As for the atmosphere, the temperature was moderate; not too cold or too hot. Not to mention there were numerous students representing different elements walking around conversing, or doing light sparring. The platinum haired playboy saw a few students of electricity praticing their melee attacks, being able to keep up with their speed while the others cocked their head in confusion. Calypso, who was sitting near the waterfall had only received a small taste of what Ethral City had to offer.

It seemed almost a few days since he had his date with the genesis. Since then the platinum haired warrior had received a few gifts before ending up in Ethral City. The first was a set of rusted armor that he received from Alex, a.k.a the zookeeper, a.k.a the wind user. Calypso had caught Alex throwing the armor away before he would let the wind take him to his next destination. When the platinum haired warriror asked him if it was a gift for putting up with him, Alex of course ignored the joke and told Calypso to do what he pleased with the armor. After all from the looks of it, all it took was one tap from a decent built blade and it would crumble into pieces.

What both of them did not realize was that it was an olympic god weapon, and that the weapons would reveal their true form if it's element matched the host. For each element there was a weapon to match it, like a genesis. And once Calypso laid hands on the armor, electricity began to scatter around the pieces of armor for a breif second before it wrapped itself around the armor and began to eat away at the rust and debri that made a home for it. The process looked similar to standing around a ring as the ring would shoot up and down, scanning something.

After the process was finished, The armor had taken on a new identity that consisted of the new and improved Olympic God Weapon. It ran from the forearms to the shoulder armor. Since Calypso already has shoulder armor, the olympic shoulder portion lies underneath the platinum haired warrior's orignal armor. Just in case he loses one of his shoulder guards, he has another one before the shoulders would become unprotected. There were also topaz gems that were dark blue and rested near the elbow portion. It would good on the neck of any woman, but Calypso did not know their true purpose yet.

His next gift...while it was not material, it was a long-time friend as well as a classmate of Calypso. However some may mistaken his classmate for his girlfriend.

"But still, i get the feeling that you're lying to me." Sonya replied as she had her left hand on her hip.

"You're right...i would have gotten bored VERY quickly." Calypso said.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

Riku looked down at her. For a while he had been looking at the sky and thinking about the sky of light. What was it? What was there and what powers could Riku learn from there? Now he looked at Viper as she awakened. Her comment surprised him a little."Don't worry about it, if I were hurt you would have done the same for me. How are you feeling?"

He truly was interested to see if she was well, but also wondered her thoughts. He jumped down to her making them both hidden by Fang and sat by her looking deeply into her eyes. He spoke softly and without conversation. "So why are you coming with me? I mean I am not stronger then you or at least not enough to matter so I doubt I can teach you much.....Also what do you think of this 'sky of light'"His eyes strayed a little while he spoke. They looked at her lips, he happened to look at people's lips when they spoke; this however was not his reason. He could not explain it, but since his return and seeing Viper he felt something. He knew what love was and was not a stranger to its charm, this however was different. He didn't know if he had feelings for her, but he did know something was about to happen to Riku that would involve her and he wanted to become stronger so he could protector.

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm

Viper looked at him kindly and nodded, sure that she would indeed do the same for him, though she didnt understand why. She looked down as he stared at her, unsure why he was doing so intently, but not so bothered by it anymore. She cleared her throat to answer his simple question.
" I am traveling with you, to learn. I seem to enjoy your company as well now... but There is so much, I dont even need a teacher to learn all that there is out there" She looked straight up to the bright sky. The thought of this world being so large overwhelmed her.. She wanted to learn... but truthfully... She was also tired of being alone... And Both Riku and Axel did not seem to detest her strange attitudes and freaky eyes... She looked back at Riku for a second, then dropped her gaze again and blushed. Her bangs hiding her face at her new found realization
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:17 am

Riku agreed there was something out there that could teach them to become stronger. She blushed has she looked at him and then looked down he slowly grabbed her hand gently as he spoke. "Well I'm glad your a part of this team and look forward to the future."As Riku finished Neveah jumped from his shoulder to her lap and curled up to sleep. Riku let go of her hand and rubbed the back of his head in a sort of embarrassment at his foolishness. "With all the traveling I guess I forgot to give her time to sleep."  

Hakora vi Britannia

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:36 pm

Viper looked down at the small wolf pup and gentle stroked one of her ears. " She is very soft" She said quietly and looked up at Riku's embarressment and then closed her eyes. " She is welcome to sleep where she wishes." She shrugged, rather thankful that to have others ariuond.
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games