Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:46 pm
kokobean22
"Ya I'm fine Jupiter. But the real question is are you? I could've gotten full blast if it weren't for you." Kiki said.

"Splendid Job girls!" Luna said happily.

((Luna know Zyx is Tuxedo mask but doesn't want to give anything away as everyone esle doesn't or shouldn't know.))

((I think she should know, but not tell the others. That way, if Kiki wants, she can fall for him, like Usagi before her))

Tuxedo Mask smiled. "Good job Senshi! Keep up the fine work, especially you, Sailor Moon." He winked and jumped behind the tree. He changed back into Zyx and quickly ran into the base. A few seconds later, he ran back out and looked around. "Did you guys beat it?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:40 pm
"Ya but not without help and teamwork!" Kiki said with a smile. /Just who was that guy?/
"I think you girls have earned a bit of a break. We'll paractice more when I feel we need to." Luna said.
"Wait! What about that girl? The one in danger?" Kiki asked looking around.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:59 pm
"Shimata!" cursed the black clad man as he watched the youma dissipate into mere nothingness. His master would not be pleased at all. Not only had the youma failed but that caped man, Tuxedo Kamen, had interfered. 'He will pay for his role in this battle! The Sailor Senshi will fall just as their predecessors did!' he thought before turning and disappearing into thin air.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:05 am
Theresa soon got to her feet and started to walk away from the strange people she saw.  

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:10 am
The Black Warlord
Berias looked at Belenus as he appeared, "So Belenus, how did things go? If you failed, did you at least learn more about the enemy?" Berias' voice was low and dangerous, he didn't expect to succeed at the first strike, but at least they might learn something. He was already thinking of the next Youma to summon.

Sailor Jupiter
Kiara looked around, "Sailor Mercury is with her, so she should be alright, but we can still check on her if you like." Kiara rubbed her shoulder, there weren't any broken bones, so she was probably only bruised, she looked around and then untransformed.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:08 pm
Zyx smiled. "So...I'm guessing you guys won?"  

Darkness Cake

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 1:57 pm
Kiara Arashi
Kiara smiled towards Zyx, "Yes Zyx, we did win, I took a hit but everyone else is alright" Kiara rotated her sore shoulder to make sure it would still move freely, which it did and she breathed a small sigh of relief.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:02 pm
Mishuri
Theresa soon got to her feet and started to walk away from the strange people she saw.

Mercury stood and chased after the girl, grabbing onto one of her arms. That made two fights Mai had missed. Oh well. Seeing as she didn't know her attacks yet, it was probably better.

"Wait!! Are you alright?" What Mercury really wanted to ask was how the girl had gotten into the tree, as it was secret, but she decided that could wait.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:11 pm
"Damned Senshi! They have a new ally!" Belenus growled as he paced back and forth in front of his master. The man was more annoyed by the appearance of Tuxedo Kamen than the loss of a youma. Youma could be replaced but an ally to the Senshi would be difficult to really eliminate, especially if he held powers like the Senshi did.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:08 pm
"If Mercury's got her she'll be fine." Luna said. Kiki nodded and looked back at Kiara's shoulder.
"Are you sure you're fine? It worries me." she said not yet wanting to untransform due to the girl still being there.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Mishuri

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:08 am
Mercuryangel
Mishuri

Mercury stood and chased after the girl, grabbing onto one of her arms. That made two fights Mai had missed. Oh well. Seeing as she didn't know her attacks yet, it was probably better.

"Wait!! Are you alright?" What Mercury really wanted to ask was how the girl had gotten into the tree, as it was secret, but she decided that could wait.

She a strange energy go through her as the girl grabbed her arm then she looked scaredly at the strange girl and looked forward again "i am fine just a little shaky" she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:13 am
Mercury released the other girl's arm. "Sorry...I didn't mean to scare you...but I wanted to make sure you were alright after the monster attacked..." Ami also felt a crackle of unusual energy as they met and she was confused. "What's your name?"  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:43 am
Kiara Arashi
Kiara smiled at Kiki's concern, "It's only bruised, I'll be fine, it'll take only a day or two to heal up, if the monster had simply reflected your tiara, then it could've been a lot worse, as it would have your own power, plus extra momentum from being reflected propelling it." Kiara turned sharply as the other girl released that strange energy, thinking to herself, 'That doesn't feel like the energy of any scout I know of, but it's not negative either...how curious.'

The Black Warlord
Berias looked at Belenus, "Is that so, and what does this ally of theirs look like, did you find out if they had any powers?" Berias didn't want his subordinate to leave anything out, they had to learn as much about their enemies as they could.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:31 pm
As Belenus described Tuxedo Kamen ((I know Roselite referred to him as Tuxedo Mask, but I'm picky... I prefer Tuxedo Kamen.)) he noticed the humour in the situation. A foe who ran aound in a tuxedo throwing roses... how much trouble could he possibly be?

"Allow me to defeat him, Master! I am sure I can locate him if I keep my charade as a normal high school student up!" Belenus stated, almost begging for permission. The dark haired warrior was determined to destroy his tuxedo wearing adversary if it cost him his own life.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:49 pm
Solar Kitty-chan
As Belenus described Tuxedo Kamen ((I know Roselite referred to him as Tuxedo Mask, but I'm picky... I prefer Tuxedo Kamen.)) he noticed the humour in the situation. A foe who ran aound in a tuxedo throwing roses... how much trouble could he possibly be?

"Allow me to defeat him, Master! I am sure I can locate him if I keep my charade as a normal high school student up!" Belenus stated, almost begging for permission. The dark haired warrior was determined to destroy his tuxedo wearing adversary if it cost him his own life.

((Gomen no sai! I didn't mean to call him that! I ment to call him Tuxedo Kamen!!))  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games