Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
The fall of doodie /After math. (Roleplay) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:24 pm
"He is rigth.." Aura`s red eyes full of sorrow,"I pains me to have to return to our sanctuary with one less soldier..." Aura stood and stuck out a hand to Mel,"Please,do come with us."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:26 pm
*gets to the surface and punches him self in the face* they're right! demon! expell yourself from me! NO ******** WAY! U WANTED THIS! no! i wanted jane safe! WELL THIS IS THE PRICE! i can save her my self! NO YOU CANT! yes i can! *eyes flicker*  

TheElvanGod

1iMayi1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm
Mel wiped the tears from her eye's and then said to the girl "i understand but haveing someone you love turned into one of those things. i have
" she stood up and grabbed her cloak and bow and folowed syaoran out the hole she then said "do you know why that one Diablo was so scared?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:28 pm
Elvan God Kiero
*gets to the surface and punches him self in the face* they're right! demon! expell yourself from me! NO ******** WAY! U WANTED THIS! no! i wanted jane safe! WELL THIS IS THE PRICE! i can save her my self! NO YOU CANT! yes i can! *eyes flicker*
goes up and puts hand on face "Hmmm I can feel a demon inside you"  

Omg its a box
Crew

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:30 pm
"keiro?!" Aura turned to the trembling Keiro,she rushed to him.Aura grabbed his shoulders,"Keiro!! Comeon man,i know you,i know you are not a monster,you care about your love,and i have always admired you for your faith in your own power!!" Aura shook Keiro gently,"Keiro we all have faith in ya!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:31 pm
no! get off me! *arms turn to black fire* I KNEW U WERE TOO WEAK! *blasts Xircas away from me with black fire, not missing*  

TheElvanGod

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:33 pm
Elvan God Kiero
no! get off me! *arms turn to black fire* I KNEW U WERE TOO WEAK! *blasts Xircas away from me with black fire, not missing*
Xircas recovered quickly "hmm I see a demon has awken insdie you Elvan" Xircas gave elvan a nasty grin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:34 pm
Syaoran heard a fire blast and didn't even respond to it because he just wanted to leave, he then asked "why did it tremble" they came to the rope that was attached to the tree and handed it to mel  

Adorkable Bae

Devoted Lover

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Gaian 50

TheElvanGod

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:36 pm
HIS NAME IS KIERO! *continues to blast fire*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm
Mel tooke the rope and said "because it was him and he didnt want to hurt me but the Diablo was fighting to take over" she swung across the cliff and landed on th eother side of the cliff.  

1iMayi1

HellRaven Aura
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

9,550 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:37 pm
"Ack!" Aura`s hands were burning,but she held on,"Ya are weak ya Diablo! HUmans have long out done diablos,you know it! YOu can`t beat a human,you are far to dependent!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:38 pm
*grabs Aura's face and burns it* EVERYONE LEAVE ME ALONE!  

TheElvanGod

Omg its a box
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Xircas dodge the fire from Elvan "Well well you have some fight in you. You will make a good meal"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm
WTH DID U CALL ME? UR JUST LUKY AS WELL MY HOST MELTED HIS SWORD OR UD BE DEEP FRIED IN STRIPS BY NOW!  

TheElvanGod

LALA Landd 111

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:42 pm
at temple

Retsu has been fighting for ever now and is very tired out. He looks up at the Crystal Titan lumbering over him. The titian make a high pitched scream and tons of icicles fall from the ceiling.
Retsu dodges and rolls out of the way of most of them but one manages to get stuck in his leg.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games