Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Tarik us pleased that Slayer has found the wizard, "Good, bring him to me when you have him."

Tarik says to Wrath, "So we need to slay the dragon to destroy the stone?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:37 pm
Wrath smiles, "well he will only go after the one who touched it first, so who is this slayer and what is he doing?"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:42 pm
"Slayer is finding the Wizard Krinling for me. Slayer is king of the slayer's but is indepted to the demons for helping him so he must earn his freedom back by completing tasks."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:20 pm
Sasori follows the compass to a cave in the mountain at the end of the town. "The stone must be in here."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:31 am
Having found the area of the stone, Tarik goes to where the dormant wind spark stone is so that he can take it with Wrath to the forge. Leaf had tried to mask the stone but only the true stone calls to the guardians. He goes over to pick it up. He tells Wrath, "The stone is over here. Now that we have the stone, we can go south to the forge."

"How is it you are part of the forge? I know we demons live a long time unless we are killed in battle, but you must be the longest living demon if that is the case."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:57 pm
Wrath nodded, "i stoped ageing when i was about 35 in human years, if you look around and see other demons that are rich and very old but look young those are probly the others, o and im not a pure demon only half becuse of what the ancients did to me, I joined there program volintarily becuse even then i was a grate warrior and thats what they called for" Wrath looks at the stone, "we are going to need a boat for it is to far to fly, lots of supplies, and your best men for the trip, o and pack your clothes warm, your men cant wear metal armor it will freeze to there skin"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:32 pm
Sasori follows the compass inside the cave. It is very dusty and there is rubble everywhere. "It says to go this way." She follows it further and sees Tarik with someone that looks like Wrath picking up a stone. "Stop!," she says.

Just as she yells out, the compass in her hand pulls the object from Tarik's hand and it comes to her. Instinctively she grabs it, it's the stone! She holds it tight and runs for the cave entrance. She knows she has no powers now so she is no match for Tarik so she hopes the others can protect her as she runs for safety.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:45 pm
Wraths fist hits the wall and the entrence collapses, "that wasnt the best idea little girl, now give us back that stone you have there and ill think about letting you live" Wrath puts his hand on his sword  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:55 pm
Sasori runs for her life, she does not know where she was going but she knew she would not give up the stone to Tarik and Wrath. They would have to work for it. "Sorry, can't let you have the stone!" She runs like she is on fire out of the chamber, just slipping through before the entrance is completely blocked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:07 pm
Tarik tries to summon the stone back but it will not come. He puts a binding spell on her but it is broken when Wrath hits the wall. Enraged he runs after Sasori but Wrath's avalanche blocks his way as she just slips through. "GRRR!" He has had enough avalanches and rubble for one day, he'd been clearing rubble for hours after Leaf left. He glares at Wrath then faces forward to send a blast to clear the rubble in front of him. "Blasted guardians! You will not go far!"

Tarik was sick of stones, spark or otherwise, but he was going to get that spark stone back. A big cloud of dust and shower of rock fragments erupts from the chamber entrance.

((FYI Mini recap is posted on page 1.))  

Mario Dragon

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Slayer walked back into the camp. He went over to his tent and went inside. their his warlord and his Queen where waiting for him

The warlord got up and keeled on the floor " Mi lord. We have that mage that you wanted captured . He is in another tent waiting to be shipped to your master. "

Slayer looked at the warlord " Wonderful news warlord. My master should be please that i have found that mage of his . But their is something else . Spit it out.

The warlord looked up at his Lord " Mi Lord I wanted to ask you if i could be the best man at your wedding. Your wife here was telling me how she wanted to get married At the pyramids of Giza."

He looked at his warlord and then at his Queen. " Yes You can be my best man at the wedding. The wedding will happen as soon as the mage is away and in the hands of my master." He then walked out of the tent

He focused on his master " Master I have your mage in custody. Where do you want me to send him ?. "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:55 pm
Wrath appeared infront of sasori, "you cant run from me little girl, and you sure as hell cant hurt me"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:02 pm
Sasori is surprised by Wrath appearing on the other side of the rock wall. Just as he appears, there is a giant blast and rubble flies everywhere from Tarik's blast. She is thrown by the blast forward into the next passageway, past Wrath. Sasori picks herself up and starts to run again. "Sorry Wrath but the 21st century you would understand that I can't give you this stone," she yells back as she tries to escape.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:46 pm
Tarik tells Slayer, "There has been a change in plans. Hold the wizard and prepare some boats. I want your army ready for a long journey to a really cold place. They will need gear for severe snow and cold. They will need to be ready soon, we are close to getting a stone."  

Mario Dragon

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:30 am
I went into the chamber where Eiji was and said to him "Eiji! Quit playing around. You have your new weapons now I need you to find away to unlock that army. There is an army here and those two swords I assume will help you find it. Like it or not you will be leading an angelic army against Tarik. Now get a move on and start searching. I'm leaving the city for a while. Im heading east, to the Byzantine Empire. I'm going to make them an offer. Plus I need to find the last relic. I will be back eventually."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games