Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:07 am
Missy
User Image

Missy strugled even harder, to cut the power, after a few mniutes of struggling, she finally cut her power, making it go back to the original stae inside her. She breathed heavily, as she slumped to the ground, she growled, she was quite soar and tired. "It took more of my energy to stop my power that to releas it..." she muttered, still breathing heavily. She was tired but was still happy that she could somewhat control her powers better. But Missy knew she still needed tones more practice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:52 am
User Image

((Why thank you. :3 I love art so I have quite abit in my journal.))

Diana nuzzled the tired wolf pup. "I'm very pleased with your efforts though. It will always be easier to let your powers out; it's like running water. Once you open the dam it will keep running but as you try to close it, the preassure of the water grows stronger till it's completely stopped." Diana remebered an instance just like that with her own powers. She had been trying to shift flood waters in an opposite direction and it had proven to be the most difficult thing she had done. "Lets try to have your powers alittle more maintained before we play with fire, ok Missy?"

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:59 am
Missy
User Image

Missy nodded with a weary smile, "Thanks for helping, Diana, and yeah, I think I might wait on fire..." she giggled lightly. She was really tired. "And I understand, next time, i'll let my powers out if I can't get it under control. Diego told me the same thing, but i kindof forgot under the preassure..." she admited with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:48 pm
"The hunters always come into your territory. Then the leave, and come back, leave, and come back again. That's how it's always been. So what makes this time any different?" Vahuka asked Vexen. The humans weren't really his problem at this point, but if they got out of hand, then he knew he would eventually be in trouble. Better to try and stop them in their tracks now instead of waiting until it was too late.  

Derpzilla88

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:24 pm
Missy
User Image

Missy's ears perked, she had just realized that the snake and Vexen were talking about the hunters, she turned to the snake, "Well, first of all, I almost got caught in their nets, and even though I wander off all the time, I usually go to the places I know that are safe." she said, it was true she did, it's not like she ever wandered out of the territory, "and I was deep in the forest," she glanced at everyone, "And I remember one of you saying that hunters don't usually go this far into our territory..." she voiced, giving them an apologetic look. Missy knew it was rude to inturupt in thier conversation but, she just had to tell them. "Oh, I'm Missy, by the way..." she said intruducing herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 pm
User Image

Vexen nodded in agreement. "That is true, and personally, I don't feel comfortable about it. Yes there were times before but I have never liked hunters close to the den. They want our pelts or to wipe us out and I won't have it. " Vexen glanced at Missy and then back to the snake. "It's just...getting tiring to keep doing this with them. It's a never ending battle, and I refuse to keep moving because of them. uhg...humans..." She sighed.

Diana's ears immediately flattened. Vexen noticed this and apologized. "It's not your fault Diana..." But the bage fox shook her head. "No...I may not be guilty of hunting foxes, but I am for hunting your kind." She muttered. She stood and slowly retreated into the brush. She did not go far. She just sat in among the bushes and leaves to think quietly.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 6:20 am
Vale hears movement near the outside of his current dwelling and tries to stifle his coughing rather unsuccessfully. If it came to a fight he'd have to stop spying on the den. He hated to call it that but it was true, He preferred reconnaissance, sounded more professional... and necessary.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:04 am
((sorry for the absence, guys...The ER enjoyed my Christmas.))

Rose watched Vale. She'd taken her leave of Vexen and Vahuka, mostly because she found the snakes presence slightly disturbing. There wasn't much else to do, so she took to watching the other newcomer. "Is there anything I can do to help you,love?" she asked softly, kneeling down beside him. "And spying isn't bad...I used to do it a lot." Rose smiled, "Don't ask. I seem to have a talent of being synonymous to people. I'm Rose."

Razi jumped slightly. "Well, I havent really had much place here," she said obviously, her mind preoccupied. "Plus theres something up with Rose..Shes really uncomfortable here. Shes walking on edge for reasons that I cant figure out." she sighed, smiling at Diego. "I suppose you want something specific, darling?" she asked, happy for the distraction.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:39 am
"So the humans are getting somewhat bolder. I'm sure it's nothing that you and the other dens can't handle. After all, the three dens practically control this area of the forest." Vahuka said. "But, I don't think we can allow them to get any bolder. You have three choices to deal with this my furry friendsss. Either attack back, and show the humans the cost of their boldness. Ignore the issue, and hope that humans don't come even further into your territory or see if they continue farther into the territory. Or, the one possibility that is still out there: negotiate a peace between the dens and the humans somehow. But I think we all know that the humans are not in the mood to listen to, much less negotiate with, a bunch of animals." he told Vexen. Personally, he'd like to see the humans destroyed for good, every single one of them in this forest. But humans were tough and quite smart, he had to give them that. So actual victory over humans would be slim. And they always seemed to find a way to survive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:04 pm
User Image

((I understand Brili. Hopefully you can spend new years with us? *hugs and kisses*))

Vexen very much liked the idea of getting rid of the hunters for good, however she was all too weary of mentioning it aloud in front of any pups in hearing range, preferably Missy. She didn't want Missy to see that side of her. Vexen did flash a grin though. "Negotiating probably won't be an option, but I'm sure we can work something out." She got up and dragged the last two fish from the pile of meat and began roasting them with the black fire that was her power. The smell filled the air and Vexen smiled. "The food is laid out and ready. Anyone who is ready to eat may do so." She looked to the horizon which was settling into dusk. It would be dark in a couple of hours. Vexen looked to Vahuka. "So, what's a huge serpent like you have on tonight's menu? The fish are pretty big and you are welcome to some. Or...perhaps they are other things that appeal to your tastes?"

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 pm
"I ate a week ago, so I don't need anymore food for a while." he said as he looked down at the fish. The cooked smell was certainly strange, and he wasn't sure he would like it. "But perhaps I'll try some of this 'cooked' food after you wolves have had your fill. I do, however, prefer my food very fresh. I'm not a picky eater. But you might not like some of the things I've eaten. You might have known one or two of them." he told her. Although big and definantly intimidating, Vahuka was starting to feel out of place among all the furred creatures. But there were no others of his kind around in this part of the forest. The smaller snakes were of no interest to talk to, so the wolves and other larger creatures he didn't eat were the ones he conversed with. But even then, he rather preferred to be by himself, either sunning himself on a rock or at his home near the dead and swampy part of the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:19 am
Hareonca
Vale sat in the hollow space below the massive Red Maple Tree. Digging around and then using his tail to sweep the dirt out of the rather small entrance. Surveying his work he stuck his head out of the entrance and glanced around sure he was alone he transformed into his human form. with his arms he gathered the dirt and piled it in front of the entrance using some branches to hold the makeshift wall together. Suddenly he coughed up a torrent of blood. Hacking and coughing he made his way to the far wall where he slumped down against the wall and tried to sleep. Waking every once awhile to answer the feral disease that racked this body.

((Just trying to clarify I'm hidden and there is a wall of dirt in the entrance. You can hear me coughing though.))  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:53 am
((oh, its not a matter of spending--its a matter of NOT BEING A KLUTZ.
x.x;

..And dude,go with it. Weird things happen in mine and Phans world.And, I'm on 3 different pain killers and dont remember crap. >.>
Plus,you were looking for an encounter, which is the point of roleplaying,and didn't specify this in the first place,which is a minor mistake on your part, not mine. So shes already there, just roll with it.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:15 am
User Image

((I can hardly think of you as a Klutz, Bri. It just doesn't fit you to me. :3 You think you can manage till the first of the New Year?))

Vexen laughed. "I hope I didn't know any of your past meals. Please excuse me for a moment." She picked up a Rabbit and carried it into the brush. "Diana." She said through clenched teeth and fur. The creme Vixen looked up. She had been sitting there quietly. The soil under her paws was parted so she was probably scratching at the dirt. "I brought you some food Diana." Vexen muttered as she layed the rabbit at her paws. Diana smiled faintly. "Thank you." she said. She pulled lightly at the meat. As she ate her gaze seemed to be else where and thi bothered Vexen. "Is what I said bothering you?" Vexen asked. Diana shook her head. "Not any more...But what happened while Diego and I were gone..."
Vexens ears perked. "That's right, what happened to Diego? Why is he a panther now?" Vexen asked curiously. Diana shook her head. "Can we talk of this later, together with Diego?" Vexen paused and then nodded. "Ok. We shall." Vexen turned, flashing a smile over at Diana before trotting back to the Den.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:01 am
Missy
User Image

Missy sniffed at the food it smelled so different when the food was cooked, she didn't know if it would actually taste good. It seemed so cool when they cooked it, but how would it taste? She eyed a rabbit, rabbits were her favorite meal, she never knew why but the just were. She pawed at it for a moment. Then niped a piece off, savoring the taste for a moment. Her eyes widened, as she took bigger bites, "Wow! This is good!" she mumled with her mouth full. Her tail wagged happily as she ate.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games