Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Entrance to the Sound Village Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 pm
Mizu finally made it as she sprinted the would way here. She then walked slowly as she pulled down her hood so it wont make it look like she was an intruder. She walked through the gates to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:44 pm
(Edit: I was never here. Just a waste of a post)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Katsuro Kamisama xxxxKusagakurexxxxSanninxxxxThe Winged Wolf

xxxxThe past is another page turned in a chapter of your life…

The hardships I have gone through are what turn the pages.xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe wolf waits alone, amidst the midnight chill.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe lifts his head and unleashes an eerie howl;
A melody that breaks the night's peaceful silence,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
And a dreaded warning to all his enemies.xxxx

Katsuro was wondering at the road, looking down as shadows from his hair was covering his eyes. He walk slowly to the gates as guards seem to stop him at every corner. When they approach him, He gave them a bloodshot glare that would scare even the strongest of men. The guards back away as they shivered from the glare. His wicked smile came threw as he slowly walk to the village. He then head to the office as to see if his hungriness for power will lead him here.

xxPower…is something that all desire…without hardships, none can be achieved.xx

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:29 pm
Mizu came out under the ground as she made her way through lightning country. This was her first time going there so she would try to make it out on her own.  

Rockgirl809

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:11 pm
Katsuro quickly ran out the village and head to the water country. It was time to meet his old friend.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 pm
I've seen a lot....

User Image

Two senbon lanced out of the shadows to p***k the guards on duty. The sedative poison coating their surfaces invaded the guard's bodies, soon rendering them unconscious once more. As they crumpled the the ground, a black gloved hand reached out and plucked the senbon from their necks. There. The fast acting poison will have them out for only a few minutes, and decay after that. The one who found them earlier might find them unconscious, but even so, he won't be able to detect the remnants. He snorted as he ghosted out of the chamber onto the trees beside the road, leaving no tracks. Ha. No one here is a mednin, so even if they did find out that it was poison, there's no one who could recognize it even if I hadn't added the decayer in. Good luck figuring this one out detective. With a grin hidden behind his mask, the jounin disappeared into the trees. The poison began wearing off, but would leave the men suffering mild hallucinations for several minutes. If by chance the fact finder shinobi did figure out it was a poison, and got a medical ninja who could figure out what it was, all they would find out was that the poison was derived from a unnatural occurring source that, unless they had dealt with the source before, they would likely never know was the kekkei genkai of a young man from Suna.
and I'll see more even when you're gone.

((Sorry Shruik, but my RPC didn't learn your new one's name. You're the detective he referred to.))  

Ronnel-again

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:28 pm
A man wearing tattered rags and a straw hat slung low over his eyes strode through the room, pausing at the site of two unconscious men. Huh. They should have woken up by now... oh well. He stepped over them and into the underground areas.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:49 pm
Ville walked to the enterace. He took his headband off his arm and hid it on him. He took out his notebook and pen out and headed into the village.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:04 pm
User Image

A well dressed figure appraoched the gates, Maki had disguised himselfs. The point of this is to make sure no one knew his face. He walked through the gates entering the village wondering what Misa wanted to do in the sound village.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Nanashi walked to the gates and waited. He decided that with his abilities of being able to be in multiple places at once, why not pull an extra shift as one of the guards. It would be much harder for others to just enter as they please with a kage standing at the door.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Ville put the hat on he bought and left. Once he was out, he put his headband back on is arm and headed back home.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:51 pm
"Hey kid, what village you from?" Nanashi asked the kid that was leaving his village. He decided it best to talk with the comers and goers of his village.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 pm
Ville heard someone yelled at him. He turned around at looked. "I'm from the Rock sir."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm
"Oh yeah?" Nanashi querried. "Well, as a shinobi of this village, may I ask what your intentions were within this village?" He asked the boy. He had no visible headband indicating that this was in fact the village that he was from, though to this other shinobi, he could either be a very old academy student, or a senior shinobi.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:00 pm
"I'm traveling sir. That's all. I was given permission to travel." Ville said. He had a feeling he would probelly e screwed he got caught lying. Then he would have to call upon Yun for help.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff