Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:28 pm
(You should post it as a code in your profile, that way you can just copy and paste.)

Nanashi shook the girl's hand and laughed a little when she tried to sound tough. "Yes I am, and my name is Nanashi Ongaku. You can talk to me about a lot of things, and I can help you out with pretty much any problem involving the village." He said still smiling. "Now, I know you are attempting to sound tough in front of these guys, but trust me, I know a lot of girls who can whup people something fierce. Just be who you are, and don't give in to pressure." He said as he smiled even larger than before and ruffled her hair with his right hand. He then went back to standing at his full height, back to a normal smile. "Ok, now that we got pleasantries out of the way, what class are you? I just need to know so we can get you started on your training." Nanashi also expected a question about how he knew about her gender, which was to be expected, though it was quite obvious to him. Due to the way she shook hands, and the certain pitch that laced her voice when she spoke is what gave it away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:36 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto was shocked that he knew her as a girl."I'm a puppet user."She said, answering him first before asking her questions."How did you...?"She began to blush.{What am I doing?}"How did you know I was a girl?" This didn't seem to be an ordinary academy teacher. Or the Sound village had high standards. Either way, being in his presence made her a little afraid.
The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm
'You'd be shocked at something, though it won't make any sense to you yet. But for right now... we need to open this door. Once that's done, your memories will return.' The clone returned, as it began walking back and forth in front of the door, studying it. Unlike in Katsuro's mind, Ronnel didn't want to unleash an overpowered wind ninjutsu, unsure what would happen in the Otokage's mind if that happened. The clone looked back at him.
'Think of it like this: You suffered a traumatic incident, one that caused you to suffer amnesia. Now, we shinobi have a distinct advantage over civilians; Our chakra is in essence, our souls and minds. Despite the fact that you no longer have your past, your chakra is still the same. Memories and chakra are linked together, and that link allows us to repair what is broken, and restore that which has been lost.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Kimochi recieved the scroll and understood the task at hand. He would start with the Henge no justu.. It was explained as being a transform technique. Kimochi thought ahead and figured in combat he could act as a puppet and scare his enemies. He laughed at the idea.

Kimochi walked out the corner and into open space. He started by focusing his chakra and performed several hand signs. He then opened all his chakra points that stored his chakra. He looked aorund for someone to transform into. He saw Makoto not even knowing her name and decided on transforming into her(no offense). He stood focusing chakra observering her in full detail. (1/2)

He took note of her hair, he put shoes into consideration, and even weight was flying through his head. He noticed her small features ike finger nails and teeth, even her smile. He sent the chakra out his body. A white smoke formed around him. He was now an exact copy of the girl. He looked around and said "Hi," to his teacher who was probaly watching curiously. He then transformed back and continued down the list. (2/2)  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:03 pm
'I'd be shocked if I stuck my finger in a toaster that fell in the bath tub, still plugged in. This ain't that shocking.' Nanashi said chuckling slightly, then looking back up to the door. 'So how the hell are we supposed to open it?' He asked. Even he would have problems opening a fifteen foot high, six feet wide and five feet thick metal wall that was supposed to be a door. He didn't know if Ronnel could open it either, though.

"Perfect." Nanashi said. "I seem to be training a lot of puppet users lately. Hmm, though it's odd. Our gennin always seem to be a group of three of the same class." He said, and then clued into Makoto's question. "Oh, well that's easy. For starters, your handshake isn't as firm as a thirteen year old boy's, and the fact that you actually offered to shake my hand is another sign. Also, when you forced your voice to sound deeper, you were still incorporating a slightly higher pitched background to it. And finally, guys aren't as cute as yourself." Nanashi said with a slight laugh. He didn't really know whether he was embaressing her, or complimenting her. "Well, here you go." Nanashi said, as he handed her a scroll with jutsu identical to what he had given Kimochi. "Those are the basics a puppet user needs to learn. Once you learn those, I can teach you a few sound jutsu. Oh before I forget." Nanashi said, pulling out two more scrolls. He opened both of them and tossed them in the air and made a handseal. Suddenly, the scrolls became enshrouded in smoke. Once it cleared, Nanashi had a puppet in each hand. He then handed one to Kimochi and one to Makoto.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:10 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto turned a deep crimson."Oh..I ..uh"She began to murmur incomphrensively for several seconds before regaining herself."A-am I cute?"She asked, her voice fading away at the last word. She glanced down at the scrolls."T-thank you."

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:11 pm
Kimochi was surprised to recieve the puppet. He wanted to quickly finish the three basic ninjustu that he heard all ninja could perform. He didn't know if they woould have to wait. "Can I do the puppet controling last? I want to get the boring-er stuff done first." When he talked he sounde as he didn't even want to be a ninja, his voice wasn't cheerful and pleasant like most shinobi. It was more sad for his past haunted him to that very day. He said setting the puppet aside. He looked now back at the scroll and saw next on his list was the bushin no justu. It made a basic clone that caused distraction to enemy.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:27 pm
'I don't know. It changes, this thing seems a lot more secure than the lock on Katsuro's was. He just had chains, yours seems to be welded shut. It'll probably take a whole lot of strength or...' The clone's mental image looked at Kashiim curiously for a moment, before grinning slightly. 'Kazekage-sama, this is your mind, you should be able to control it. Why not make yourself big enough, or strong enough, to pry these doors open? It's worth a shot, and if it doesn't work, well, we can just destroy the doors.  

Ronnel-again

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:46 pm
Kimochi now sat down the scroll aside on a table near the puppet and started with the basic shinobi hand sign to gather chakra and allow it to get a circular flow. It started slowly flowing through his body and the speed increased. He managed to get the chakra to his chakra points faster than he had the previous justu. This showed his justu improvement. He now thought about himself. The clone would be just like the the transform technique, only it would be separate from his own body he thought. He noticed his features once agian, and thought of his parents losing a train of thought, but still maintained chakra flow and focus.
(1/2)

He now invisioned himself infront of him. He sent the chakra through their points and a white smoke cloud appeared. Hehad closed his eyes during the smoke appearance. His parent thought made him want to end training but he kept at it. Upon eye opening he saw himself. He thought it was a mirror. He released chakra to fast though and the clone dispersed. he then re-focused and made another clone. It was exactly like himself. He figured the completion of the technique was done. He grabbed the scroll and loked last on the list before pupppet justu, it was the kawarimi no justu. It allows the user to switch places with an object so they may escape or counter an oponent justu. (2/2 Clone justu learned.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:55 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

A tall, dark haired, feral-looking man walked into the classroom. Much of his skin could be seen, as he didn't wear much clothing; a pair of black loose-fitting pants and an open black vest were the only things he seemed to be wearing besides a pair of silver dog tags that jingled as they bounced against his chest with every step. When the light hit them they revealed a name engraved upon them, "Fenrir". "Anybody here need help training." he seemed to growl to the crowd of students in the room.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:04 am
Kimochi understood his task at hand. He focused his chakra once again, causing his chakra to flow quickly. He looked around and decided to try and replace himself with the puppet he had been given. He fouced his chakra towards the direction of the puppet. Hethen focused his chackra back through his body faster. (1/2)

He sent the chakra from his chakra points and a white smoke appeared. Kimo then appeared where his puppet had been. The puppet took his place. He figured he had completed the justu with accuraccy and skill. Now he would have to learn puppet controling.
(2/2)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:54 am
The Nanashi that was with Makoto gave her a small smile. "Yep, and I am sure you will grow up to be a nice young lady. So it is best to get underway with your training." He said and ruffled her hair again, and handing her the puppet that was in his other hand.
(BTW I can't accept your friend request because you have too many friends.)

The Nanashi that was with Ronnel walked over to the door and knocked on it. 'It doesn't matter about size manipulation, this door doesn't seem like it is going to budge due to it's density.' He looked it over and could truly see no way of entering. 'What do you propose to do?'

The clone that had been working with Kimochi looked to Fenrir. He let out a small sigh. "I doubt there is anything you could teach these particular students. Based on your appearance, I am going to say that you excel in taijutsu of some sort. These students are trained in the arts of puppetry." The clone then turned back to Kimochi. "Good job so far." He said with a smile.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:04 am
Kimochi read that he would need to attach each if neede of his 10 chackra threads to a specefic part of the puppet he whished to control. It seemed easy nough but he would also have to maintain the chakra to keep the threads. He looked at his mentor."So, will I recieve this puppet if I manage to succeed in this justu?" Kimochi didn't really like the puppet's appearance or weapons it seemed to possess. He was going to customize it if he was to keep it.

(After my custom puppet approval, I have to make them right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:24 am
"Yes, you may, though it is better to make your own, with whatever weapons you wish to equip to them. That is merely a training tool, so you can learn how to control puppets." The clone said to Kimochi.

(Yep)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:45 am

((Your my fourth friend. I think you have too many.Btw, since it's only six posts, do you mind if i put it all in one post/six paragraphs?))
Makoto turned away and went over to a corner to begin practicing the the jutsus that were on the scroll Nanashi had given to her.{He's really nice. I almost don't want to graduate.}

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games