Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:21 pm
(( lol, nice move))

Skye had little time to react. She quickly did hand signs and shot a Dragon's fire jutsu at the lightning bolt. The contiuous stream of fire took lots of chakra, and Skye couldnt hold it for long.

Dragon's fire -chuunin

((so, how would this clash play out? does your lightning travel through the fire and hit me while my fire goes around your lightning and hits you? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

((Sounds like a plan))

Sindenky was engulfed in the flames. He screamed a bit as the flames began burning his flesh. He lept backwards out of the flames and fell to one knee. Breathing hard with one eye closed Sindenky beat out the flames on his clothing. He waiting to see how Skye's condition was.

"Being the strongest is nothing more than a choice."
"The world will never begin if fates do not bend."

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

Genin of the Hidden Cloud‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Skye was hit dead on by the bolt of lightning. The attack knocked her back to the floor. Electrical currents ran over her body. The electrical discharges messed with her nerves, making her twitch uncontrolably. she managed to look at Sin. She saw he was burned and wondered if he could still fight. "Heh, s-s-so, Ca-a-a-a-ll i-i-it a d-d-draw?" She said barely managing a cocky smile, stuttering as the currents messed up her speech.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:35 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky fought his way to his feet, his natural healing was already starting to take effect, making the pain a bit more bearable. He approached Skye who was twitching in the ground wile using his sword like a cane to keep balanced. He pulled up one of his selves and fell to his knees in front of Skye "bite my arm, break the skin." he said putting his arm near her mouth.

If she did this his healing factor was transferred to her, replenishing her chakra and healing several of her wounds.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:31 am
Skye was confused, but she doubted Sin would tell her to bite his arm without a reason. Skye bit into his arm, breaking teh skin. she felt her chakra begin to recover. she slowly began to heal. Skye managed to sit up and say, "Well, that's a pretty handy Ability. Sucks for you though."

((sorry i wasnt on yesterday, cramps were killing me))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
✧The Blade of God✧

Sindenky was breathing hard from the chakra loss and held his hand over the bleeding bite mark, "I don't plan to do it that often. I just needed to know what it felt like." he said sitting back on the ground next to Skye.

Sindenky wiped the sweat from his forehead, his mind racing with thoughts. "You did pretty good." Sindenky said to Skye with a grin.

Body sensor + Yamanaka‡

30 Total Jutsu‡
30 - Academy‡
20 - Gennin‡
5 - Chuunin‡
1 - Jounin‡

--->Profile<---

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm
Skye sat up, wipeing blood from her mouth. "You're not bad yourself. I really liked that last jutsu you used." she said falling backwards. She then spread herself out on the floor and stretched.

(( I IZ BAK!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:12 am
Sindenky knew he was the best. He let out a sigh and sat to rest for a wile longer. It had felt like he had been here for days. Did time pass differently here? It was probably a side affect of his healing chakra.

((9 days since my last post, feels like an eternity.....))  

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:43 am
((atleast you had a computer, lol...if we keep slacking, i'm sure dizzle will comeback. Last time he left, i slept, and he apear instantly...just be ready to dodge...))

Skye pulled out her sound jutsu scroll and began to look though it. She saw the listings of defensive sound jutsu, but descided to rest instead. It had been a while since she last took a break. She put the scroll away, rolled over on her stomach, and began to hum to herslef. She hadnt forgoten what happened last time she took a break, so she kept her guard up for any sudden moves.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:24 pm
Sindenky watch Skye as she hummed, "What tune is that?" he asked not recognizing it. Sindenky did not have a scroll to review or anything. He just practiced emitting his sensory chakra.

((Join me.))  

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:44 pm
Skye rolled over at looked at the ceiling "Its a song called make up. It's a pretty good song". she said continueing to hum.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:28 pm
Sindenky nodded, "I see." He listened to her hum and thought of the visions he had experienced.  

Sindenky

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:31 pm
((visions? sounds creepy

DAMNIT DIZZLE WHERE ARE YOU! WE'VE RUN OUT OF THINGS TO DO!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:48 pm
((At this rate a love interest may develop, we cant let this happen!!!))  

Sindenky

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 pm
[[name ur children afta mi plz.]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games