Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:48 am

»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘I'm like a charging bull... »–(¯’v’¯)–»

>>--»[~Alaina~] [~Marie~][~Danir~]«--<<.

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Alaina could feel butterflies in her stomache.She kept her legs from trembling,when the vampire noticed her.She was planning to slip away before he would see her.I have got to get a hold of myself!"O-Okay,uh...Hi."Her words came out with a tinge of nervousness.Remembering about calling him a leech earlier,she sighed before gazing at him with a sincere apologetic face."Uh..um...sorry."Lowly,Alaina apologized,biting her lower lip.

»–(¯’v’¯)–»℘Mess with me and you'll get the horns...»–(¯’v’¯)–»

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:53 am

They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin faced her. "Sorry for what?" He then smiled a bit. "That was the most creative name I've heard for us in forever." He had to admit: people were getting better. "So who are you anyway? I never really talk to many people here."

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:06 am

User Image

´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤´¨`*:•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´

Alaina was in disbelieve at his words,that her calling him a leech was creative.Still remaining a little puzzled,she couldn't help but smile sweetly at the boy.He didn't seem all that cruel hearted,like the people and the books mentioned."Well,I'm not the creative one that thought of that name,it was my siblings."While speaking she twirled strands of her brown hair around her finger,over and over.Sometimes,She had the tendancy of playing with her hair."Who am I? Well I'm Alaina Marie Danir,exactly nineteen years old."She chirped,while her eyes traced the small smile on his face.He didn't seem all that scary,but never would she let her guard down."Who are you?" Alaina questioned, bringing her hands to her hips as she spoke.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:13 am

Justin saw her twirling her hair. "Name's Justin Ryan Claymoore. Twenty years old and oldest of my siblings." Suddenly, he heard a howl coming from the woods. Right now, Striker?! Standing up, he spoke to Alaina. "I'm sorry, but could you wait here a second. I gotta take care of this." He ran into the woods and found Striker, who had finished the chicken. He came up to Justin and licked his face. "Hey, boy!" Justin laughed. "I see you finished your meal." Striker kept welcoming the vampire with licks and rubbing his fur against Justin's face. "I'm glad to see you again too!"

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:29 am

User Image

Alaina was about to extend a hand,planning for a simple friendly handshake.A wolve's howl rang out,suddenly.Which caused him to leave and caused her to flinch,slightly."Okay."A small smile formed on her face as she said that one word.Waving only twice,her hand dropped back to her side.Slowly the pair of red eyes of her's moved to the already,darkening sky.Listening carefully,to all the sounds around her,she managed to hear Justin laughing.

(Writer's block.I'll be getting off soon maybe after one or two more posts but then I'll be gone for a couple hours))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:38 am

Justin never forgot about Alaina. He sat up and looked at Striker. "Okay, boy. I have company right now, so I have to ask you to stay here for now okay?" Justin started to walk away, but Striker nudged him. How's this going to work? He wants to come with me, but Alaina might freak if she sees him! He knelt down to Striker. "Listen carefully," Justin demanded. "You can come with me. But don't do anything stupid! I don't want her to be scared off. She's friendly, so just please don't act wild." Striker nodded. Justin stood up and slowly walked back out. He noticed Alaina still sitting there. "Um, don't freak out. I brought one of my friends with me." With that, the wolf came out and lowered its head to her. "Alaina, this is Striker."

((Same here. I'm taking finals, so I won't be back on for some time.))

dreamingweirdo75

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:51 am

User Image

While waiting patiently,Alaina hummed softly to herself.Also she was allowing her mind to run wild and free.Thinking about anything and trying to answer even the strangest questions.Those random and imaginative thoughts snapped,hearing Justin's voice.She swung her head in the direction of his voice,a small smile appeared on her head.That newly appearing smile,vanished like a magic trick,sighting the wolf."Striker..?..You're friend?"Studying the wolf for a good ten seconds,the small smile reappeared on her face."Hey,Striker! You're a cutie."She took a liking to many animals.In the pit of her stomach,there was slight fear.She calmed herself by repeating over and over,just keep cautious.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:34 am

Vincent

Vincent looked at her... "My name is Vincent Clay Calymoore... Don't mind the middle name... My mother didn't get quite as creative as she did with my brothers... Oh, and, nice to meet you Cheryl..." He said with a slight smile that didn't reach his eyes. He wasn't a happy person as of late. He was rather depressed and distant... He turned back to the keys of the piano and thought of a song to play. After a moment he turned back to Cheryl. "Might you have a idea of what I should play... Happy? Sad? Excetra...."

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:40 am

Cheryl~

User Image

[" Nice to meet you."She smiled back with some blush on her cheeks, Her legs started to become shaky since she wasn't the kind to just stand around all day.. even though she likes to stay in her room wanting to be safe. She then looked down on the piano thinking. "Maybe.... something happy this time?" She asked him/

It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:49 am

»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ralf grinned as she said it wasn't bad.He looked back at the piano and
continued to play, getting towards the end of the song."Its alright."
He said."I guess songs really can make people get a little
emotional."
He pressed the last notes of the song.Ralf clasped his
hands on his lap and smiled.He looked around the room."This place is
beautiful.It still questions me as to why its all covered up, though."

Raffaello said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 am

User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian could feel herself relaxing. She was relieved that he didn't think her as someone who was odd. Even after he finished, she could still hear the beautiful melody inside her mind and her heart. She looked around the room as well. "Have you considered asking your mother why some of these rooms are closed off?" she asked a little curiously yet bravely at the same time. It was the first time she had ever mentioned the queen. "I'm sure since you're one of her children, she would be more than happy to tell you," she said.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:08 am

Vincent

Vincent nodded at her song choice... He closed his eyes and a song came to him. He laid his fingers across the keys and started to play. The song had a happy tone but was calm and elegant too. It lightened even Vincent's undead heart.... He kept playing and opened his eyes to steal a glance at Cheryl.

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:15 am

Cheryl~

User Image

She heard the piano playing and she tried to hum along the happy tune, then she noticed Vincent sometimes tries to a catch a glance on her and she blushes; looking down. She fidgets her fingers hiding her eyes with her baings.

It's easier to run

Just washing it aside
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:27 am

Vincent

Vincent finished his song and leaned back slightly with a sigh. He opened his grey eyes and looked at Cheryle whom was hiding under her bangs. Vincent didn't want to pry and ask what was wrong. He sighed to himself again, while pressing simple notes, which still came out in a beautiful melody. After a while he placed his hands by his sides and looked at the fountain. His mind wanted to escape it's sadness for just a bit, but it couldn't, for he was confused and lonly. It always seemed hard for him to escape those, unless he was angry and the dark side took over... Then he just tortured his brother's owl for a bit.... Like pulling a flight feather or two...

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:32 am

It's easier to run

Cheryl~

User Image

She noticed he was looking at a fountain and wondered if he needed to have a walk. " We can go outside, the garden's beautiful if you walk with somebody and the peacefulness in there will make anyone better." She grabbed his hand with her left hand and looked up at him.

Just washing it aside
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games