Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vianc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Adrian stayed silent, but smiled before jumping towards Lucien and slash upwards with his left and horizontally with his right.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:22 pm

Faliecia, seeing her music was having no effect dicided to use a more.. forceful solution
She moved her hands in a long and complicated manuver and soon a large creature was infront of her, a halfman - half snake creature, a Naga.
"Okay go hit those two idiots on the head and if needed use the venom that knocks them out" she instructed the Naga. its bady was covered in scales, so the sword would have little efffect. she flew low over the area and almost squealed in girlish delight as the Naga clibed onto the feild. she did love it when she interupted something, their reactions would be funny. she made sure she was positioned so they new it was her and waited to see her Naga go after the two.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Knikels

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:30 pm

The ethereal figure followed her as she continued to walk through the hallway," I suppose you can't be useful and provide me with a map of some sort?" When the figure said nothing she sighed. " I didn't think it would be that easy" She began to wonder if she should turn back, perhaps disappear. Shaking her head, Ari knew what that would mean.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:33 pm

Lucien stopped in mid-maneuver to defend against the slashes his foe performed. His focus slipped, however, when he noticed a giant creature that he recognized as a Naga slithered in between the two fighters. "No way.." he said in awe and anger as he noticed Faliecia floating behind it. "Why in the name of Hellfire do you insist on interrupting things?" he shouted at her, but was knocked out as the Naga beat him across the face with an envenomed claw. Lucien saw stars as his eyes rolled and he spun as he fell over. The darkness of unconsciousness enveloped him, but before he passed out, he looked over and saw the new student fall over as well with a soft thump. He allowed the darkness to take him and he passed out.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:37 pm

Faliecia smiled as he fell.
"okay thank you Naga." she told the Naga, and she smiled at the it as she dismissed it.
she landed behind Lucien and checked his pulse and breathing, he seemed fine. smiling she summoned some blankets from her room and laid them on him. then she looked around for the boy seeing him she checked his vital signs then laid some blankets on him a well. she then sat down as Kali walked out and she curled up with the Tigeress to take a nap until they woke up.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Shane sat up and put a hand on Hana's face. She looked beautiful with the way the light played across her face. He looked her in the eyes and said "I'm sorry. I promise not to do anything rash like that again. I don't know what came over me..." he glanced away, then looked back. "If there's anything I can do to make it up to you..." he began, but then trailed off. He took his hand off her face and looked out of the window and saw the dawn break. "It's beautiful." he said. "Even more beautiful than on Enrevaas." He looked back at Hana and smiled at her.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Vianc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:48 pm

Adrian had tried to fight against the Naga, but it was all for naught as the monster easily dodged his slashes and clubbed him over the head. When he hit the ground he sruggled, trying to stay awake, but he eventually fell into the welcome arms of unconsciousness.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

She gave a slight smile and followed the direstion his eyes were looking. 'It is beautiful,' she agreed, smiling shyly when he looked at her.
She sighed and shook her head. 'No, it's not like it was a personal affront to me... besides, I have no desire to dictate your life. Just be careful, ok?'
Raising a hand, she pressed the back of it to his forehead, checking his temperature. Looking at him, she cocked her head curiously. 'I'm curious as to what sparked the fight, though,' she said.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:55 pm

Faliecia cocooned herself in her wings as she fell prey to nightmares. Her parents were telling her what a mistake she was, beating her and telling her how worthless she was the entire time. they picked her up and threw her into a dresser which fell on top of her. she didn't move afraid that they would attack her agian she could feel her bones breaing under the preasure of the dresser but she would rather have this pain than their disaproval. she sniffled and cryed out in her sleep.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:56 pm

As Ari toppled over she cursed, glancing up she could see that the ethereal had not moved and continued to stare at her. " Oh! Very helpful!" she yelled into the air then shook her head. If anyone saw her talking like that they would most definitely think she was insane. She considered summoning the shadows but still was not very good at that. Her doubts were beginning to rise and she questioned wether continuing to walk around this place would be a good idea..

Knikels

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Shane felt her hand touch his forehead and listened to her question. He answered, almost embarrassed as to the answer. "Well, Zann was trying to interrupt our.. er, moment." he began. "I told him to leave, and he said 'bring it on'. I guess, I sort of... relished the prospect of a good fight. I can't help it, it's in my nature as a demihuman. We are, animalistic. he finished as he looked in a downward direction, averting his eyes. "Why? Why can't I control myself? I don't want to hurt those close to me." he stole a covert glance at Hana, and the feeling he now recognized as love bubbled up inside him as he looked at her. He quickly looked back down, though, and started blushing.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Faleicia woke with a start. SHe was panting hard the memorie fresh on her mind. she wanted to cry but she locked the pain aay and smmiled as the cold took over her heart agian. Numbness was always better then the pain, even if she had ot give up all other emotions as well in the deal.
SHe looked at the boys and decided they'd had along enough nap. summoning a buckert of ice cold water she poured it on both of them, trying to avoid the blankets, so she threw it on their heads.

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Lucien was having an interesting dream, when suddenly a waterfall of ice-cold water gushed over his head, soaking his hair and face. He jumped into a sitting position, looking wildly around as to the cause. He immediately found Faliecia, who had just finished dousing the new kid as well. Anger immediately bubbled up inside him as he pointed his index and middle finger at her and bellowed "Zelitros!" which launched a bolt of lightning at her. "How dare she do this to the Headmaster?!?" he thought savagely.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:14 pm

Hana paused, unsure how to respond. She looked at him, thinking. She saw his blush, and her heart started pounding... She tried to think, but, like so many other times, nothing happened. So, her words refusing to come, she shyly slipped her hand into his.

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18 pm

Faliecia jumped out of the lightnings range, she looked at Lucien with her eyes filled with pain, she should have expected it everyone hurt her eventually. But in seconds her pain was replaced by coldness and her cold smile was on her face.
"oh that wasn't nice you know." she told him
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games