Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training room for genin for chuunin exams Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm
User Image

"I would rather be daydreaming...."

The clone began the seals for Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu and Aki started the same in less than a second. The clone finished a split second before Aki and a large dragon shaped fireball was launched from its mouth towards Aki. Aki's jutsu raced out of his mouth and the two collided mid-air in between the two of them causing a massive explosion. When the smoke and debris cleared the clone was gone but Aki knew it wasn't vanquished due to the lack of its memories flooding into his mind. Good its trying to actually test me.

12/15

User Image
"But I guess I can entain you for a while...."
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:15 pm
User Image

The clone had used the smoke from the two jutsu colliding to hide behind a nearby rock and was waiting for Aki to poke his head around the corner to "checkmate" him. List of places to hide. Tree's, Rock Formation, under the pond. If it was me I would go into the tree's which since it has my mind will cancel that out immediately, the water is to far and I would have noticed it due to the smoke not covering his retreat to that position so the rock formation. Aki grabbed a kunai with and explosive tag attached to it and chucked it at the correct angle so it would get just enough loft to clear the far side of the boulder and waited for the clone to run from its cover.

13/15

User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

The clone saw the kunai and flying through the air towards him and broke cover his only chance was a direct assault with some trickery thrown in if he could pull it off. Aki noted with satisfaction the clones course of action and awaited its assault. As it closed the distance Aki formed the seals for Kage Mane and sent his shadow out to capture the clone. The clone jumped back to avoid the shadow and threw a Kunai to get Aki to break the jutsu.

14/15

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Aki smiled "Bad move" He changed the seal and suddenly his shadow rose off the ground and tendrils raced toward the mid-air clone, while one knocked the kunai out of the air. The first tendril hit the clone causing it to vanish in a poof of smoke and then the rest of the tendrils flew through the smoke causing it to swirl around them and then vanish. Aki released the seal and his shadow went back to its natural place while his two tomoe sharingan started spinning and a third tomoe appeared.

15/15 (3 tomoe acheived)

User Image
User Image

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image

Aki left for the gates his final destination would be the chuunin exams location

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:55 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

[1/6] Yukio noticed Aki's departure and sighed. "But it looks like I'm out of time for either of those. I'll just have to settle for this." Yukio pulled out what was left of the wind jutsus Sarium had given him. He started practicing the one labeled, "Great Infinite Sandblast Breakthrough".

[2/6] He had used jutsu that projected wind from his mouth several times before, so he didn't imagine this would be too difficult to master. He was wrong. On his first try he was only able to create a slightly more powerful wind torpedo.

[3/6] Seeing that this was going to be harder than it looked, Yukio broke the jutsu down. First he practiced creating a continuous stream of wind, instead of a solitary blast. This was easily accomplished with some practice.

[4/6] Next Yukio focused on the amount of chakra he had to place into the jutsu. It took a great toll of him to use this high leveled jutsu, enough that in battle he could probably only use it once. He would have to make his shot count.

[5/6] After that, Yukio was confident enough to finally work on the power of the jutsu. It was now starting to look something like it should, as Yukio unleashed a furious blast of wind capable of holding back several ninjas as it blew the land apart with its power. It still wasn't quite where it needed to be though.

[6/6]Yukio tried it again. This time its power was enough to hold back a small army of ninja, making this the most devastating attack in his arsenal. Yukio imagined that if this technique was used, nobody would be able to escape it.

With his last technique learned, Yukio quickly left to compete in the exams.

exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am
"Well then, go ahead." Nanashi said, unraveling the scroll to begin with the first jutsu. After this, he would move on to Pi Qua quan second stage and so on.

The first jutsu on the scroll was Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu. Which would be a good enough jutsu to start with. Nanashi began to focus his chakra throughout his body, which was when he began to light up. He fluctuated the chakra output to deliver a morse code message with no true meaning to test the effectiveness of the jutsu. Seeing that it worked, he stopped the jutsu and moved onto the next jutsu.
[1/1]

The next jutsu was Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu. Nanashi began to focus his chakra and flip through the signs. As he did this, the air beside him began to become filled with electricity. Once Nanashi finished the signs, a clone of him was standing there. Slight zaps of electricity moved around it's body as it stood in it's designated spot, waiting for a command of what to do.
[1/1]

The jutsu after that, was Seiteki Suji no Jutsu. Nanashi nodded to himself as he went through the jutsu description. 'Can be used like string or can be used to detect others. Interesting.' He thought to himself. He then focused his chakra to his arms, creating a lightning like aura to them. He then focused the aura to spread out in thread like thickness to a tree. Once wrapped around a tree, he thickened the threads as he pulled it, moving the branch.
[1/1]

Nanashi then moved onto Teikou no Kuntou. Focusing his chakra through his body and along the outside of it. He manipulated it to redirect lightning in his body, and away from vital areas like the heart. He then had his lightning come to punch him to see if the jutsu actually worked. Upon touching Nanashi, the clone seemed to vanish, being sucked into the lightning storage that Nanashi now had in his body.
[1/1]

Nanashi read through the next jutsu, Heki no Jutsu. He then focused his chakra to his skin. As the chakra flowed, it developed lightning properties. Suddenly, the lightning began to flow from Nanashi's body, sending it out like waves.
[1/1]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:39 pm
Nanashi left the training grounds and headed to the academy.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

KazElli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:55 am
User Image

User Image

Yumi and Mai

Quickly Mai and Yumi formed together then left.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:53 pm
The clone of Ronnel came to its decision finally. With a slight grin, it began hunting the Otokage.  

Ronnel-again

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Nanashi entered the area and waiteed for Kimochi.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:15 am
Kimochi entered  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 pm
"Ok Kimochi. What say you and I have a little spar? That way we can both get a little workout?" Nanashi said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm
With haste Kimochi pulled the his puppet scrolls from out his pocket adn summoned Wolverine and Sabertooth. He expected his kage to be surprised as He was able to use them both at once. Kimochi learned to accoplish this on his own training. Wolverine was commanded by chackra threads to jump in the air high above the kage's head and shot wire from his front paws. he then shot his kunai toungue mixed in with the wire at the kage. The target was the kage's hands.

Sabertooth opened his mouth ans shot a smoke cloud(you can see through it, just it it makes your eyes blurry.) over the area where Nanashi stood, that way Kimochi wouldn't be affected.

Kimochi released his chackra threads while Wolverine fell from the sky and would fall in a 4 leg stance. Kimochi hped the wire had tied up the kage's hands. Kimochi then did several hand seals to make Sabertooth look like him.[Kugutsu Hensou (Puppet Disguise)-E] Kimochi hid behind a tree.  

Sky0814

6,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items