Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:40 pm
Kess opened one eye and smiled. She looked up quickly and kissed him lightly on the cheek. She then cuddled up to the blanket and fell deeply asleep.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm
Xial blushed slightly and fell asleep slightly having another dreamless night like always  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:50 am
Kess woke up hours later and yawned. She looked up an saw Xial still asleep. She laughed lightly at how harmless he looked. She walked around alittle bit and stretched her arms and legs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:41 am
Xial rolled over and fell out of his chair "Ow ow ow.." He rubbed the back of his head and sighed "Damn chair" He stood up and sat back down in his chair  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:50 pm
Kess looked back at him and put her hand over her mouth to stop a giggle. "Are you ok?" She walked ove3r to him and got on her knees and lightly touched the back of his head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:19 pm
Xial looked at her and smiled slightly "Yeah..i'm ok now.." He said still rubbing his head slightly  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:09 pm
Kess laughed slightly and then stood up straight. "Well, are you hungry?" She sat on her knees next to him. "You had to be thinking something, if you were to fall off your chair." She laughed again.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:18 pm
Daaxis
Yasou put his arm around her from within the jacket, to help keep her warm. He looked ahead, he could see the relatively small house. He liked how the flowers were encircling the building,"Hmm, cozy looking. This place yours?" he asked her.

"Yeah. Well it is now sense only me lives in the house. Me and my brother pay for it. He lives in an apartment so he is closer to his work and won't become late."
Naiyoki gets out of his grip and walks to the front door and opens it without even using a key.
"Come on in Yasou."  

Cecile Silverstone

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm
Yasou watched her open the door. He shook off some of the water his body picked up from her,"Well, this sure beats my place," Yasou replied as he walked into the entrance. "My place is just on the outside edge of the city, it's a crappy motel. I'm probably going to lose that place soon, anyways."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:54 am
Xial looks at kess slightly "I wasnt thinking anything..i was just staring off into space..nothing too abnormal.." He said smiling slightly "Ask all the others around here they will tell you..." He said lowly trying to keep his head propped up so he doesnt fall off of the chair again  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:38 pm
Naiyoki set her stuff down on a wooden chair. She untied her headband and took it off bringing her hair down.
"Well I'm sure your place isn't that bad."
She turned to him and simply smiled. Naiyoki walked over to her room and grabbed some clothers.
"I'll be right back, I need to go change. You can go sit on the couch and watch some TV if you like."
She said as she closed the door to her room.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:56 pm
"All right, I'll be right over here then," he replied as he sat on the couch. He was about to reach for the remote, when he realized he had no desire to watch TV. He looked around the room, looking at a few of the nick-nacks around the room. He sunk into the couch and made himself more comfortable.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:13 pm
Naiyoki took off her uniform and started changing into some other clothes. She tied her hair up with two black needles and opened the door wearing a white kimono.Holding her uniform in her hands.She giggled
"Alright I'm back. I see your comfortable in the couch."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:33 pm
Yasou sunk in further with a big bright smile,"Yeah, its pretty comfy," he said and now pulling himself into a more upright sitting position. He noticed the more elegent clothing she was wearing,"Wow, nice kimono," he told her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Lord Blade Icestorm
Lerista nodded a bit. "Oh believe me, I wont leave you in the room alone with him. He is one of the more tough guys...I normally am, just not around women." He walked into the closet and took out a large shirt and laid it on the bed. He quickly turned away with a flush as he gave her some privacy to change.

Shiva watched him with a carefull eye making sure he didn't peek. She quickly changed into the large shirt. She climbed into the bed and covered up. "Ok..." Shiva looked at him as he turned around. "What are you gonna do now...?"  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games