Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Please...Don't do this. ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:55 pm
“Daisuke!!! He asked you to lay of” Iskara yelled. “are you alright, David?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm
Daisuke backed away from david and took off straight up into the sky wondering if iskara was mad at him.. "I'm sorry david.." He flew up past the clouds and hid out up there waiting for awhile  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:58 pm
David begin shaking and screaming and his bones started to crack and twist fur sprouted all over his body until all that was left was a wolf that was as black as night stood were david once did he let out a deep howl and stared to run around the dead garden, finally stopping in front of his master panting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:12 pm
Iskara backed up far, eyes wide “wo…you’re a…. o my god.” Iskara felt like screaming but she didn’t “A wolf Iskara, a wolf” she told herself. “but he is still David, so there is nothing to be scared of, right?” “David?” she was walking towards him now. She put her hand out to touch him but the sunlight got her first and she pulled back. “David? You’re a wolf?”

((I g2g my moms like go to bed, its 11:10 where I am. so good night everyone. Ill be back on in the morning. I have no life XP lol ))  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:14 pm
Daisuke flew down very little too notice a little wolf running around down on the ground he also saw iskara back away from it then walk towards it he flew down a littlemore so he could watch them but they couldnt see him that well  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:15 pm
The wolf walked forward and licked her finger tips and looked up at her panting.
((okie good night))  

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:21 pm
Daisuke started to lose his balance in the sky and fell he was flying straight down the wind woke him up right before he hit the ground he caught himself with his wings sending him up alittle then he dropped down and walked to david in his wolf form he went to pet him but was afraid to be bitten so he stopped "Did i hurt you david?" He asked
((Good night))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:59 pm
(( -random- favorite song? o.o ))  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm
((Ahh rose ^^ Next time you post have her check the mail and recieve the letter from iskara k? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:04 am
The lick made Iskara giggle. Then she saw Daisuke fall. “I told you not to push yourself. No more flying today.” She thought now would be a good time to tell them her non-human secret. “Since you were so kind as to tell me your secrets I can tell you mine.” she checked the boys still close to her. “I am a thousands year old vampire.” she told them hopping they wont think any different of her. Iskara would have guessed they would pick up on the vampire thing, and she saw the demon thing coming, but she wasn’t looking for a wolf never saw it coming.  

ladydarkness92

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 am
David looked at Daisuke and bite his leg lightly for punching him so hard and ran and sat next to his new vampire master and leaned against her leg.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:15 pm
BlackXCat978
"W-What? I thought you had stuff to do today!" Nan answered. "Why all of a sudden. .?" she questioned. "And I can't go out in my Pj's" She told him with an embarrassed look.

He smiles "Its alright.Im sure one of my neighbors here has something you can borrow." He thinks "Mr.Jhonso didnt the couple in 12B have a girl about Nan's age." "I do belive so."He smiles "Theres your wardrobe for today." he stands up after finishing the meal "Were going to a ball tonight."  

MrCoconutKitty

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:25 pm
"I guess that's all right. ." Nan agreed and then exclaimed,"Tonight?!That's so sudden isn't it?" Mr.Jonson came in with a pair of clothes for Nan. "Thanks." she said slowly.

((I thought it said 3 weeks?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:27 pm
((Did it? I didnt really read it.I sorta scimmed.))

He reread it "Wait.Its not tonight.Its About 3 weeks from now." He llaughed slightly then rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry bout the scare."  

MrCoconutKitty

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:33 pm
(( HaHa ))
Nan looked down and sighed a breath of relief. "You shouldn't do that Xaviar! That really surprised me. ." Nan looked up to Xaviar and said, "Well we should go now if we're going shopping." I'll ask him whose place later. It's not that important is it? She thought and questioned herself.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games