Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Angels vs. Deomons Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
+1
53%
 53%  [ 16 ]
woot gold
46%
 46%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 30

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
Sonija struggled until she looked up and noticed he wasn't trying to hurt her. She searched his face for malevolence and couldn't find any. She slipped from under his arms and scooted away from him backwards looking confused as she stopped a few feet away and sat down. "What do you want?" She said calmly truly confused. J-Julian.....I........alive...he....wont.....hurt... Sonija was able to keep a small link with Julian..she just prayed it would get all the way through to him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am
User Image
Leoni looked at her in all of her awesome beauty."I want to know why you remind me of this enchanted place, why I feel peaceful when I am around you , why you remind me of my mother when I have no memories of my mother or any mother for that matter. I feel as if I were to hold you forever that everything would be right with the world. WHY DO YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY!!!!!!!!!! Leoni was so confused and felt dizzy from the loss of blood and fell down and before he passed out he uttered the words..."Soni......Sonija......plea.......please stay with........me......here.............plea.....don't.....leav..... Leoni passed out...  

hyuijin

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 pm
Sonija was confused and touched partly. She looked to Leoni and noticed that he was losing a lot of blood. "Oh s**t! I bit more than I thought." She said out loud as she pulled out her herbs from her pockets and started to place them on his neck and bandage it up. "I am sorry.....I truly am.." Sonija apologized as she rolled him over and went to look for a blanket. She came upon a small hut and watched for a few as she noticed no one was there. Sonija went in and found some provisions along with a few blankets. She headed back to where she left Leoni and covered him with the blanket and left another one rolled up under his head. Sonija shook her head. I should kill him....but maybe if I can get through to him...then maybe he can help us. She thought to herself. Since they landed in Japan she began to search out her link for Julian again.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image
As Julian was there on the floor he suddenly heard Sonija's voice in his head, though it was very faint and broken. J-Julian....I....alive...hurt... was all he heard, and for him that was all he needed to hear. Hold on Sonija! I'm comming for you! Julian yelled in his mind, praying that she would recieve it. Julian quickly got up, grabbing his scythe and running at Wrath. Julian swung the silver blade, stopping it just inches away from the demon's face right where he had ran his blade through Chris' face the first time. "Where is she?! Tell me right now or I will split you in half again, and this time I will make sure you cant come back!" Julian yelled at Wrath, Julian feeling angrier than he ever had before.
User Image

Wrath didnt flintch when Julian came charging at him and stopping his infernal scythe in front of his face. Instead, Wrath placed a gauntleted hand on the back of the blade, gently lowering it away from his face. "And what makes you think I know? If I knew I would of already taken off in the direction- I want to see the mutt dead as much as anyone else. Creatures like him are the perversion of forbidden joys like the one between you and Princess; and he shouldnt be allowed to even walk on this planet." Wrath said, a little bit of anger coming through in his words. "I might be able to find her though if I could get her to talk to me; but even then it would take you forever to reach her if that mutt decided to take her somewhere far off." Wrath added, him and Julian now starring eye to eye.  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 pm
Sonija heard Julian's voice and it's urgency. I wonder what went through to him...She thought to herself. Then she thought of someone else to try and get a hold of. She sat a little ways away from the sleeping halfling and started to meditate. "Wrath....." She sent out like a whisper hoping he would hear her.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:48 pm
User Image
Wrath and Julian were in the middle of a starring contest when suddenly the demon heard a voice in his head. It was Sonija's voice, and with his hate for the mutt being greater than his loathing of helping the fallen angel, he began to pinpoint where Princess was located. "Like I said, it will take you forever to reach her- she is in Japan." Wrath said to Julian.
User Image

As soon as Wrath said where Sonija was, Julian was gone- literally. He was out the door and into the air before the demon even finished his sentence, Julian flying as fast as his massive black wings would allow him to fly. He screeched through the skies, pushing himself to his limits and then some. I...will...make it!! Julian thought, shooting through the sky like a bullet as he sped towards the land of Japan.

Wrath sighed, shaking his head a little. "Foolish creatures... Love is for the weak."  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 pm
Sonija sat still meditating as she sent another link to tell Wrath Don't tell him where I am...I will return to him..I don't want him hurt.." Sonija sighed loudly with frustration. She didn't like being this far away from Julian...but maybe she could help this person...maybe bring him to the neutral side...and fight the good fight...just maybe.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:03 pm
User Image
When Wrath suddenly heard a second message from Sonija telling him not to tell Julian where she was, he smiled a little. I wont let him know... dont worry... But dont try to contact him, he is pretty... torn up about it. Wrath said, though he didnt let on that he had already told the fallen where to go. He knew that as soon as that angel found the mutt it would be a bloody mess all over Japan, and that is exactly what he wanted. He wanted the mutt dead, and what better way then to send someone else to do all the dirty work for you?  

Euripides The Exalted

Hilarious Prophet

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:13 pm
Sonija heard Wrath's message but still felt a little uneasy. Of course I will try and get a hold of Julian... She thought. Why shouldn't she. She wanted him to know that she was ok, and that things were going to get worked out. She just needed time to work things out with this hybrid. She went back to meditating. and whispered softly Julian

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:04 pm
[[[wow, that was awesome. Thank you for making Nathan's death seem so meaningfully. Have fun without me guy.girls. I am off to work on the guilds I run and V.C. for. ^__^ It was fun. And please click my sig to level him up.]]]  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 pm
((Nathan!! You are leaving?? FOR GOOD?!! I thought you were coming back.. crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:31 pm
(lol, I might create a reincarnation thing for Nathan and name him something else. Until then, cya later. If I do I will make a bad a** good guy and make him almost 2nd in command of heaven, (At least for strength wise). So, maybe. ^__^)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:33 pm
((Okies! ^^ heart JUST PLEASE don't be a stranger in here and keep up k??))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm
(Oh, I will. Even if I never come back I will post often with my thoughts on what is happening. This is enjoyable to read even without participation. ^__^)  

Kasai_Haigara

Devoted Guildsman

11,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Generous 100
  • Elocutionist 200

hyuijin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image
Leoni awoke in a bit of a daze and then remembered what all happened. He then saw Sonija sitting there meditating. He sat up and looked at her."Hey, rise and shine sleepy head, its time to get up. We have business to attend to. I will explain on the way, now get up and let's get going." Leoni stood up and held out his hand to Sonija to help her up.  
Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff