Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:30 am

"She was what?" Kou blinked in surprise. It did make sense when he thought about it, though. Why else would he be with her like that? He stewed over it for a few moments, wishing suddenly that he really had some alone time with Minako now. "Then who was I?" He blurted out without thinking about it.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:57 am

"You were a Knight to the Venusian family." He responded, as he turned towards Kou. "That's all I really know, the rest you have to discover on your own." He added, as he shook his head as if he was agreeing with himself.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:00 am

((Everyone satisfied with where they are and what's going on? If not, please let me know and I'll see what can be done.))

Kou nodded, not really satisfied with the answer to the question but suspected that Artemis really didn't have the answers either. "Well, I guess that Minako and I will have to have a long talk about it tonight." He paused, as if thinking of something. "If I was a Knight, then why am I starting to remember things now?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:10 am

"Hmm, good question though if I were to take a guess I would have to say that it's because the senshis powers aren't as strong as they use to be, or the enemy is getting stronger. The senshis when they first awoken their powers was when the earth was indanger once again a couple years ago. They were able to stop the evil forces from taking over, though now it appears like it's trying to destroy the earth once again, and it appears the senshis need some help." He responded the best way he could, and that made sense. He wasn't completly sure, but that's what he figured was going on.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:12 am

Kou absently noted that Artemis wasn't even trying to pretend that Minako wasn't Sailor Venus. "Then I had powers of some kind too?" He asked curiously. "I was Minako's protector and lover?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:19 am

"Most likely yes, though im not posistive the lover part was allowed. For you were not of royal blood." He responded in a serious tone, as he stood up on the desk once again. This was confusing to him seeing how he didn't know much about Kou to begin with, though he did know that he wasn't of royal blood of any sort. He also didn't know how he became to be a knight to the royal family either. These things Kou would have to find out on his own.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:26 am

Kou sat back in his chair, absently tapping the pen on the desk in rythum. "But why?" He realized that he was repeating himself and gave the feline a direct look. "Will you let Minako and me find the answers for ourselves? Even if that means sleeping together?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:39 am

Artemis directed his gaze away from him, as he sat down on his desk with his back facing him. He watched out the one way mirror for a couple moments, as if lost in thought, before replying.

"First you must find your lost memories from your previous life, before you and Minako can find the answers you are looking for." He responded. That was the only conclusion he could come up with. Kou needed to find out more about himself, before both him and Minako could find the answers they were looking for together. He did recall something that he thought he should tell Kou about. About how Minako and the others senshis had all died once, he thought it was best to warn him that there maybe a time when a similar situation may happen again.

"Kou, did you know that all the inner senshis had died once while fighting the enemy? It wasn't to long ago either, though luckily all the senshis were brought back to life though they had lost there memories. They were able to regain them, and go on as sailor senshis once again. The reason for this though was that they hadn't fulfilled there mission yet. Just to warn you there maybe a time when it happens again." He warned him, as he glanced over his shoulder to see how he would react to this.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:45 am

"How do I find my lost memories? Is there a key or something?" He blinked in surprise. "No, I didn't know that." A sudden dreaded thought occured to him. "About how long ago did this happen?"
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:54 am

"Around the time when all the inner senshi were in middle school." He responded, though he knew that wasn't the only time it had occured. When all the senshis had fought Galaxia the only one to survive was Sailor moon that time out of all the senshis. Artemis swore he would never let that happen ever again to Minako, and there was only one way he might be able to prevent that from happening. That was if he helped Kou find a way to reawaken his memories. Though he didn't know how he could do that, he was sure being around Minako would help but it didn't appear that way.

"Im sorry I don't know of a way to help you awaken your memories. You have to find a way on your own." He reponded, as a sigh escaped his mouth.

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:58 am

Kou had a sudden feeling of dread because that would have been at the right time. He rattled off a date that exactly matched when Minako had died. "I had a sudden blackout then that lasted for some time. The doctor's couldn't figure out how or why it happened. And it hasn't happened ever since." He looked at the phone on his desk but couldn't decide if it was a good idea to call Minako or not.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:04 pm

Artemis nodded when he mentioned the date. This definatly prooved he was linked to Minako. He noticed that he kept glancing over at the phone on his desk. He probably wanted to call and check up on Minako to see how she was doing. He began to mumble to himself, before walking over and sitting infront of the phone.

"Don't worry she's fine. You'll know for sure if something isn't right though." He said, as a reassuring smile formed on his face.

((brb))

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:08 pm

"It's not that, it's ...." Kou stopped, realizing that he didn't know what it was. "I want to hear her voice and see her face." He tried to explain, but somehow couldn't find the right words. "I want to be with her, to hold her, to protect her, to love her." He trailed off, thinking that he wasn't explaining himself.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:27 pm

After using up nearly 2000 yen ($20) in the arcade, Sorano came out feeling much better, despite her light wallet. I love arcade games... she thought happily, walking down the crowded street. And it took my mind of that strange dream and yesterdays'... excitement.

RinSakura

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:26 pm

Artemis sighed, as he rolled onto his side. He could tell that Kou truly did love Minako. There was no denying that, but he didn't know what one would do if something happened to the other. He was almost afraid to see what would happen if they were seperated for some reason. He shook the thought out of his head, as he changed the subject.

"Don't you have a class to teach?" He asked, as his attention was directed to the now almost full dojo.
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games