Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:54 pm
Neo noticed the spikes an djumped back as he used quicksword to cut them to pieces before they could get him but it was close a she wasnt expecting that to happen. "interesting so now your going to fight me 3 on 1. This new organization is a joke to require 3 of you to just to hold me in check. If i had even one ally here we could destroy your entire organization in one sweap it seems by ourselves. duke was a fool to choose you as his new group. il jus thav emy fun with you before i take you down one by one until i get bored. enjoy duke im about to destroy your new freinds and you wont even face me yourself although with just fire you couldnt beat me anyway. "said neo as he continued his attack again.

Itach arrived at military X to find the door left open and knew neo was fighting inside. Sighing he drew his blade and went in after him using his incredible speed to skirt the halls quickly as he hurried there to aid him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Cade growls as a fire erupts in his path. He grabs onto a hook, barely missing burning his feet from hitting the wall of fire. "F-ing coward! Fight me!" he exclaims, growling when the spikes pop up, him glaring towards the man responsible. "Stay out of this outsider!" he exclaims, he wanted him for himself, not others who weren't swordsmen.  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:10 pm
Neo smiles as Cade gets mad about his fight being interupted again. "alright then il fight you in a sword fight lets go im curious to see how strong you are. "said neo as he came at Cade with quicksword going again to see his full swordsman ability.

Just then Itachi burst in the room with his black katana drawn as he saw neo fighting. He finally says something to get neos attention. "iv come to support you neo. "was all he said as he attacked sky with a flurry of high speed sword attacks as he suddenly appears next to her using his speed.

Neo notices him and smiles as he can now end the entire organization with itachi aiding him. Itachi was the strongest swordsman he had ever seen.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:14 pm
Nero looks at them, "what?, i didnt know that was going to happen, i was just leaning aginst the wall"  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:46 pm
User Image

He smirks in triumph, he finally gets an one-on-one battle. When he comes at him, he decided to give the guy a surprise. He sent aura to his arms, enough to match the man's speed but also holding some in reserve for he could last longer. He blocks the attack, parying and attack swiftly, coal black eyes showing his determination to win, maybe even hack his head off as a souvenir.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke woke up hearing his name and his anger started burning up inside of him ticking him off badly. He had to help them even if it meant death. "I can't wait any longer, I'm leaving," he growled and pushed himself to his tired feet. He stumbled to the door and had his gun and lighter in his hands and pushed through the door stumbling out there lighting his lighter but then he stopped when he saw the green fire. He pulled it out of the air as he used it as a weapon and blasted it strait back at Neo and Itachi. "Get the hell out of my base!" he roared and shot his gun at both of them repeativly using the gun spark to create a hugger explosion.

Sky sunk up against the wall seeing the new comer coming. She could barely stand from wearing herself out so badly, but she was okay with that at this point for not having anything to attack her. She just sat up against the wall enjoying the fire proof cloak.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm
Her foot fell back to the ground after having administering a kick to the air when Duke got back up. "N-no sir, please stay here." But any persuasion seemed futile as he managed to get out the door. "Sir...sorry I have to do this" Xaio ran out his door and clung right onto his back to drag him back in. "Please wait till your stronger! Leave this to your group!" Her teeth were clenching in a growl while fighting his resistance.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:43 pm
Duke pulled against Xaio strongly but he wasn't strong enough to even pull himself free of a girl even as small as her compared to him. "I need to help... If they die because of me, I couldn't live with myself," he growled falling back against here not being able to stay on his feet. He stumbled backwards and hit the floor hard back in the room leaving him out of focus and disoriented. "Let me go..." he muttered and tried to stand up but the knock on his head gave him a concussion making his head hurt badly.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 pm
Xaio really didn't expect Duke to fall back and of course, having been the one behind him only ment she was partially beneath his fallen self. "Ow..." Quickly getting up while cradling her arm, she shut the door and locked it before attending back to Duke. "Perhaps he's just resting again?" Using her leg strength, she managed to lift his torso from the ground and drag him to his couch to prop him up before nearly dropping him. It seemed her arm was seriously sore from falling wrong but it wasn't anything serious.... "It was for your own good...." She told Duke while he had yet to stir.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Duke laid on the sofa before his mind stirred again and he was half awake and half asleep. He tried to sit up again but his head pounded but he needed to get up so he put one foot over to side of the couch. He tried to push himself up onto his feet but he sunk back on the couch. "You okay?" he asked knowing that he landed on her when he fell. "But it isn't you decision on weather I do something or not. I am your captain," he said in slightly a sharp tone from frustration and pain.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:59 pm
Neo and Itachi emerged from the explosion unharmed. Neo had his claok covering him as well a shis power which mad ehis body strong enough to take the explosion. Itachi had used a wall of darkness on himself as he knew neo would be fine. Itachi turned to face sky as neo fought Cado. He pointed his sword at her before he attacked with his sword.

Neo cursed beofre continuing his fight. "well that was anoying. well where were we?"aske dneo a she used quicksword again to see if the man could hold that speed for long as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:10 pm
She had been sitting at his desk chair when he managed to come to. "I'm fine...question is, are you ok?" Her arm was in a makeshift sling from some random cloth that was lying around and her eyes were held in a stern gaze of serious annoyance, especially after the comment he had made. "Fine then, go commit suicide. Your totally in the right condition to fight" Xaio remembered the stumbling to the door and all he had did before drawing his weapon upon the enemies. Luckily she had come along to get his unstable self back in to prevent the wild flames outside any chance to lick upon his burnable skin.  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:10 pm
Nero starts to get annoyed, "just shut up!" Nero slams his fists on the ground createing a earthquake and turns the floor to quicksand then stands one of his arms starts to form a shield onto his arm of ice, and the other a flameing metal longsword on the other and points it at the two intruders, "you two are really starting to piss me off!!" Nero starts to walk toward them as the ground freezes below him and the roof burns above him  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:20 pm
Neo suddenly get sannoyed as he and itachi barely avoid getting stuck in quicksand. So your joining in 2 then interesting the whole organization versus us 2 huh itachi. Oh srew it you barely talk im wasteing my time. anyway this is getting really annoying so just go ahead a dn die all of you."said neo as he flung a large wave of green fire at the big man as well as Cado to take them both out instantly. Itachi fired a blas tof cutting darkness at the huge man as well as it left a crator along its path. Itachi had decided to get serious somewhat it seemed. Neo was just gettign annoyed at the interferences and was beginning to use his powers now in the fight.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:37 pm
Nero took a knee and slammed his shield into the groundand took the damage from both and started laughing then stood back up, Nero attached his sword onto his arm and turned on the fire sprinklers, "leave now befor i kill you" as he says this he slowly starts sinking into the quicksand and dissapears when he stops talking  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games