Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
No longer the entrance, please Recycle!!!! ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:11 am

The sacks of grain and noodles dropped to the moist ground as the Farmer stopped to look at the map. "Hmmm." He hummed to himself as he glanced up to see a fork in the road. "Im going to guess its..." The man looked to his right and saw that the path was shrouded by a thick mist,"...That way?". The man hoisted the heavy sacks over his right shoulder and began to walk towards the village. His muscles damped in the mist, as it collected and dripped down, giving his already mountainis muscles an even more menising look. His small, white gruff of a beard and the long hari that was on his head, were drentched in the moister as he saw the gate ahead. Upon furthering his stride, he noticed an odd group of shinobi outside, fighting in the mist. "Hello? Can someone help an old man?"
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:18 pm

((I left a LONG time ago.))

xXlildizzle1516Xx

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan, more than 90,000 feet in the air was well out of all of the Doujutsu's ranges but, the problem was that he had no control of where he was going, he was simply soaring through the sky at an astonishing height and speed. He was more than above the gates, he himself couldn't even see past the large groups of clouds he passed through, he jetted out the Mist a height to high to see and a speed to fast for even doujutsu. Though Ryugan may have escaped, his body would indeed suffer from such a fall.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:18 pm

((Cain you wasted my time.))

Kai realizzing Ryugan was no where in the area flashed a look of disapproval to Yun as he walked to Yun."Hey can i have the rock weapon styles.I must learn somehting new."
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:34 pm

((hold on a second.........SHRUIKAN!!!!!! YOU SAID HE WAS STILL HERE!!!!!!))

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:36 pm

((Cain you realize that this was a waste of time and now Kai will be pissed cus you promised him a fight and then theres no fight))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:37 pm

((He was wrong, I left when my beast was attacking at the very beginning, before Raiden even showed up.))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Ice-White-Polar-Bear
((Cain you realize that this was a waste of time and now Kai will be pissed cus you promised him a fight and then theres no fight))

((chill, we'll do taijutsu training so i can finish the second rock weapon stage.))

User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun angrily curses under his breath. He shakes his head and turns to Kai.

"No, I only have one weapon scroll and I still need it ((truth)). Once I complete the training, then I'll make copies. Now, head to the bloody plains, I got taijutsu training I must do."

Yun forms his handsign and performs his lightning transformation jutsu and shoots off towards the kage's office.

((might take a bit, i'm working on a new element combo jutsu and a new class for the guild))
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm

Kry pissed hit the nearest boat causing it to sink."Damit Yun."He then sprinted off across the water.

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:01 pm

(Enter, Ronmaru.)

Ronmaru didn't show any signs of stopping as he rocketed off the side of the docks. He had learned how to walk on water already, so he merely kept his sprint going. He was moving pretty quickly, and it wouldn't be long until he reached the other side of the water. He felt Fenrir's chakra fading, and a sigh of relief escaped him when that last little bit pointed him in the direction of the cloud village.

"I'm still gonna kick your a**, Graveheart!" Ronmaru yelled into the mist. Whether Fenrir heard or not wasn't his problem. He was just venting anyway.

(Exit, Ronmaru.)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:18 pm

Shorojin walks up to the border and heads into the village. As he continued to walked he'd feel someone hop on his back and wrap their arms around his neck and their legs around his waist. Shorojin continued walking as if it were normal as Ariana leaned her head over his shoulder.
"why are we here and how long are we staying?"
Shorojin didn't answer he just kept walking.

Bodhisattva Empress

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:12 pm

User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun pops out of the ground at the docks, he doesn't notice ariana as he makes his way onto his family boat.

"Go! We must hurry to the Cloud!"

The boat departs

[exit]
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:50 am

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hanzo arrived at the Mist gates to pay respects to his old comrade Uno Harum. He stood there for a moment at his grave, he had long wanted to visit but never had time. Before leaving, Hanzo noticed some black dust leaving the tomb. This was very odd seeing how obviously dust can't move and it appeared to be moving along the ground.

"Uno was a metal user and this dust seems like it was metal.....maybe this is what's left of Uno. In that case....."

Hanzo took out a glass jar, filling it with all the dust before leaving.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 154 (Including Monthly Bonus)

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:21 am

The old farmer saw the Hokage at a grave near the gate of the Village. "Interesting..." The man whispered to himself before walking over to the now silent grave. The muscle bound, white haired man bent down and looked at the carved stone. "Uno Harum...Very interesting." The farmer spoke outloud this time. "It has been awhile my young friend."
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 am

Soaring high in the air, the Mizukage's carrier hawk flew on its way out of the village.

EXIT.

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games