Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:24 pm
Lerista knew if he got in a fight with the cat he would be in trouble. Claws against his fists were much more dangerous. He would talk his way out of this if he could. What he lacked in martial skills he made up for with his silver tongue. "Well then my friend, I do very much appreciate the offer. However I have some prior engagements and dont really have time to look over what you are offering.I wish you luck with your customers." He gave a fake warm smile and turned to walk a bit away from him. He kept his hand on Maia, not just because he wanted to get her away from him but also if he attacked she would be able to help him. He wouldnt admit it but he would need her in a fight against claws.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:15 pm
"If you say so, but the information that I might or might not have may be of some use to you, better than the tips I was trying to give to your friend there." The strange cat said, inconspicuously looking through the clothes. He seemed to be trying to hide from something or someone but it obviously wasn't them. His eyes flickered this way and that nervously and his tail began to hide underneath his trench coat, as if he was trying to hide the fact that he was a free cat, they were very hard to find on this world.

Nelliel looked up at the man as he spoke in her language but it sounded strange, like another dialect than hers. She said in her native tongue, "Yes, but this place is strange to me, I've never been in a something so solid." It most likely sounded strange to him, she was using a different dialect than he.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm
Jane, noticing the slight change in dialect, flicked a couple of pages, to find one more exact. "Ah...oh..." Jane thought a moment as he finished translating it. "Here, let's change that collar, and then I can show you somewhere you may like a little better." He said in the more accurate dialect, showing her the choker.I'm so sorry, Kasha...I just don't want to end up being kept here because I got out of my cage. You know what I mean. Lixini simply thought, frowning. Her mind usually got more use...much more use.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:38 pm
Nelliel smiled and pawed up at the choker, "Nah!" As the exclamation of happiness slipped out from between her lips she got up and pawed at the choker.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:19 pm
Rolond

The last thing Rolond could remember was the threatsthat nasty old woman was screaming at him, before waking up in with bars in front of his face. "Wh-wha? He sat up and rubbed his head scratching behind his ears. "Where... am...I?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:21 pm
Rebecca squealed. "You're so cute!" she said hugging Nelliel but careful of the ugly collar.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:33 pm
Ian strolled down the street, his pocket heavy with his new inheritance. A friend of his had told him of a cheap place to accurate a servant and he thought he would check it out. Approaching a building, he pulled out a slip of paper and made sure the address was correct before entering. "Hello? I've come to purchase a pet."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha looked at Ian. Lixini, maybe you'll be bought. Try and impress him. She looked at her friend and smiled.

Nikki Toast

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:42 pm
Jane took Nelliel's collar off, handing it to Rebecca. He then put the choker, smiling. "There we are." He said in her language, having identified it in the book. It didn't take long for him to learn any language...actually, virtually no time at all.
How do I do that? Lixini asked Kasha as she smiled at the man who'd walked in. Anyone would do...as long as she was away from here. Maybe, if she was lucky, he'd be nice. She flicked her tail about, sliding it just beyond the bars.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:56 pm
Rebecca looked at the collar. "What do I do with it?"  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 pm
Ian

Ian looked around, noticing the selection. There was a wolfish boy, but Ian quickly over looked him. He was not interested in male pets. To much fight in them. He also spotted a fox like one. She sparked his interest. He continued to look and saw a neko. She looked like she would be obedient. He spoke to her. "Neko, yes you there, can you cook?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:09 pm
What did he say, Kasha? He was talking to me! Lixini thought, hoping that Kasha could tell her...something...the one word sounded similar to a word that their race used for baking...oh, maybe cook? She didn't know.
Jane looked to Rebecca. "Toss it in the trash." He said simply, smiling at Nelliel still.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:20 pm
Ian

Ian waited, watching the girl. The look on her face told him that she had a problem either hearing him or understanding him. "You." he said pointing at her, "Cook." he made a pan flipping motion, " Food." he brought a hand to his mouth, "For me?" He pointed to himself. He looked around asking, "Does anyone know what I'm saying?" Ian was beginning to question his friend's information in this pet store.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:25 pm
Lixini, realizing what the man was saying, figured it out. She nodded at him then.  

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Player Advisor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:36 pm
Ian

Ian sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose. What am I doing? He thought. He called for the owner and asked how much they wanted for the neko girl. He handed over the desired amount and looked at the girl. He would have to teach her how to speak their language, but other than that, he figured she would be useful. It would be a pleasant change from eating his own cooking and dealing with his cluttered messes he let build up. "Come on girl" he said motioning for her to follow. "I suppose I can't call you "girl" all the time. Whats you're name?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games