Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:07 am
Karinka-san
"That is true Luna-san...But I just hope he can awaken them soon. He flipped out on me before the battle because I just looked at him, I thought he was an innocent bystander turns out I was wrong." she said softly before unwrapping herself, the air was better now and she had the same smile on her face.

"I think he was just a little nervous, since he wasn't able to transform. I mean, the boy has lived his entire life thinking that I was his birth mother. Wouldn't you freak out if you just found out your entire life was technically a lie? We hid the truth from him. Now he needs to learn about his past. It's gonna be a while for him to learn what he needs to know. We're taking him to see the Queen and King tomarrow. You are more than welcome to come as well. I'm sure they would love to see you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:28 pm
Nodding she qwirked an eyebrow. "Yes, I would. But I am for sure my birth parents aren't my own for any real means. Maybe they are but I barelly see them. They love me all the same." she spoke softly before looking at Luna. "I would love to see the King and Queen. And how are you so sure they'd love to see me? They barely know me as much as Kaze knows himself.". Yoko had been moving from foot to foot to find comfort in her stance. A stone kicked from under her feet, and strumbled for awhile untill it came to a hault.  

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 2:57 pm
Karinka-san
Nodding she qwirked an eyebrow. "Yes, I would. But I am for sure my birth parents aren't my own for any real means. Maybe they are but I barelly see them. They love me all the same." she spoke softly before looking at Luna. "I would love to see the King and Queen. And how are you so sure they'd love to see me? They barely know me as much as Kaze knows himself.". Yoko had been moving from foot to foot to find comfort in her stance. A stone kicked from under her feet, and strumbled for awhile untill it came to a hault.

"I think they would, especially Chibi-Usa-chan, because you are a senshi and even more importantly, the Senshi of Earth. In the Queen's blood runs the powers of Earth and the Moon, and thus, so does Kaze's blood. You are a good person and I know they would appreciate a senshi of this planet." She stopped. "Sorry...rambling...comes with old age." She giggled. "Anyway, I know they would like to meet you, same with all the other senshi."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:43 pm
"Ok...If you truelly think that Luna-san. When are we leaving tomorrow?" she asked with a sad expression on her face. Looking over at Bosten she smiled, the feline friend was all she ever talked to besides her older brother Koh. Just then a slight happy kind of jingle came from her pocket. Yoko quickly pulled out a cell phone, "Moshi Moshi...". Soon then she paused her head looking torwards the ground. "Are you for sure...? They aren't superficial wounds? Hai...I'll be there soon. Ja...".

As she turned back to look at Luna-san, her eyes filled with tears. She wasn't just upset something about that phone call made her stumble into shock. "Gomen Nasai....But if I'm such a good person why do things like this happen?" quickly she pulled out a small slip of paper and it read her fathers buisness card. "On the back is my cell phone Luna-san...I have to leave but call me when we leave.." she said as she quickly turned away and began to run off in the dirrection of Juban Hospital with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Karinka-san

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:02 pm
Karinka-san
"Ok...If you truelly think that Luna-san. When are we leaving tomorrow?" she asked with a sad expression on her face. Looking over at Bosten she smiled, the feline friend was all she ever talked to besides her older brother Koh. Just then a slight happy kind of jingle came from her pocket. Yoko quickly pulled out a cell phone, "Moshi Moshi...". Soon then she paused her head looking torwards the ground. "Are you for sure...? They aren't superficial wounds? Hai...I'll be there soon. Ja...".

As she turned back to look at Luna-san, her eyes filled with tears. She wasn't just upset something about that phone call made her stumble into shock. "Gomen Nasai....But if I'm such a good person why do things like this happen?" quickly she pulled out a small slip of paper and it read her fathers buisness card. "On the back is my cell phone Luna-san...I have to leave but call me when we leave.." she said as she quickly turned away and began to run off in the dirrection of Juban Hospital with tears rolling down her cheeks.

Luna nodded, suddenly worried about her. She looked at Bosten before she left. "Go after her Bosten...you know her better than anyone."

Bosten nodded and the small kitten ran after Yoko. "Yoko-chan! Matte!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:13 pm
Yoko stopped for a moment before looking down at Bosten, her eyes wet and sullen. She could have been in a real shocker. "Bosten hurry." she said quickly before kneeling over and picking him up so they could get there faster. Her eyes although bloodshot were full of determination. She was pushing by people she barely knew, "Gome Nasai, Gomen Nasai.." she mummbled over and over as she bumped into these people.

Miss Kawashima had a certain someone in mind. Was it someone important? Ofcourse, if not why run? Or better yet why bother. Yoko sniffled softly as she reached the street the Hospital was on. Outside stood her father. "Papa...!" she said before crossing through the streets uneasy traffic. Was it Mama or Koh? She wasn't for sure all she got was a phone call from Papa.

Karinka-san

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:39 pm
(Hoping its alright...)
Civilian Name: Aoi Tokinowa
Villian Name: Hizumi
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 132 lbs
Hobbies: Planning the Sailors demise, and forming any alliance he can with the children of Queen Beryl. The Violin and piano are his best hobbies and often uses it to lure away any stray young girl energy.

Strengths: Highly trained in charm and athletics. His human form varies from whom he is trying to lure away. Skilled in tracking down any real senshi but often fails due to some ignorence in him.
Weaknesses: Cats. He hates cats with a passion and often finds a weakness torwards them as a lower race. When he sees a cat or the smallest trace of one her runs away. Highly allergic to dogs. Ignorence really, and loves to flirt with girls.

Physical Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Attacks and Abilities (such as creating youma or sending out energy beams): Aoi can create any kind of youma to deal with musical and macho-man fatigues. He can change his appearance to any human form he wishes as long as up to three hours, then he immediatly turns back into Hizumi. He can also control levitation, and often could pass off as a Senshi if spoken correctly.

Defects: He can only stay a human that has already been known by real Nihon for up to three hours. His Youma's vary in strength aswell, in his mood if he is frusturated the Youma does poorly.

Background: Growing up in the Dark Kingdom he learned all he needed to know from his Sensei. An old friend you could say who was later killed for training such a pestering child into being part of the Dark Kingdom as itself. Hizumi now takes the appearance of Aoi Tokinowa on Earth as a young male with a farfetched attitude.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:52 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko stopped for a moment before looking down at Bosten, her eyes wet and sullen. She could have been in a real shocker. "Bosten hurry." she said quickly before kneeling over and picking him up so they could get there faster. Her eyes although bloodshot were full of determination. She was pushing by people she barely knew, "Gome Nasai, Gomen Nasai.." she mummbled over and over as she bumped into these people.

Miss Kawashima had a certain someone in mind. Was it someone important? Ofcourse, if not why run? Or better yet why bother. Yoko sniffled softly as she reached the street the Hospital was on. Outside stood her father. "Papa...!" she said before crossing through the streets uneasy traffic. Was it Mama or Koh? She wasn't for sure all she got was a phone call from Papa.

Bosten mewed frantically, worried.

((Also, Suicidal. He looks fine! I like him. This also gives more of an oppertunity to introduce Kamadaki and Kinoki. Yatta!))  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:40 pm
The decently scribbled homework lay strewn across Aniya's desk, with her sleeping on top of it. It was a good thing the alarm was already set. Her sore body afflicted her dreams; she couldn't forget the battle because of the pain and dreaming about the fight made it hurt more. But she would deal with it; she always did. If the others could stand up to the pain the way they had, then she could not and would not be a hindrance because she had less pain tolerance.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:43 am
"Yoko-chan, go up to the last room on the ninth floor. Hurry, I must get back to work. Koh should be outside the door." he said kissing his daughter on the forehead, before walking off.

Yoko nodded as a final tear ran down her face. She looked down at Bosten and petted his head nervous and worried. As her father left she ran quickly inside and torwards the stairs not botherering to notice any elevator Yoko raised one of her sleeves to her nose to quickly wipe something from her face, and a couple of tears. Soon as she reached the seventh floor she stopped and began to walk out of breathe. "Its Mama isn't it..?" she seemed to be talking to herself.

Karinka-san

Suicidal_Notes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:59 am
(Domo ^^ )

Hizumi's glance went outword as the strings were passed by the bow in his hands. Glancing back and forth he played like a mad man fast but beautiful. He could sense it, afew Senshi had awakened. But the one he was searching for had her awakened full power. But through all the girls in Juban it might take awhile, more then expected. As the strings played he closed his eyes just so he could concentrate.

"Youma....I need you to find a cloud haired woman, with lilac strands of a lavender. And if she is harmed I may not get into the Dark Kingdom's good side...".

And with those words a Youma with the appearance of blue skin, beedy black eyes and an old fashioned kimono came into veiw. She was singing an opera kind of tune. "Go Youma...".

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:28 pm
Since no one was around Bosten could speak. "If Koh is outside the room, it may be...I hope not though...."  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:50 pm
"I hope not aswell...." she said softly before walking up the remaining stairs. Yoko's foot-steps could be heard as she walked down the hallway. She saw Koh and began to run. "Koh!" she yelled and raced into his arms, with no more tears left to cry. "Please is Mama alright? Please tell me the truth!" she said banging on his chest with her balled up fist.

"Yoko-chan! Yoko-chan! Calm down! Mama is alright! Please stop my chest is getting hurt!" he said laughing before pushing her away. "She has a disease Yoko. Hopefully its not cancer, but Mama sure has a tumor. No one knew of it but herself. Its so sad that she hid it from everyone.". Those were his words before he left Yoko alone with their mother. WIth his cell phone in hand.

Yoko nodded with a single tear running down her cheek, before she calmly entered the room. "Mama?".  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:01 pm
Hizumi smiled, as his telephone began to ring, "Moshi Mosh...Ah Koh-kun so nice to hear from you....Oh really? Thats so terriable. Yes, you are in my thoughts. You and your family....Huh? You're little sister? Ah yes Yoko, she will need a rid ehome, and you dont trust her walking home alone? Oh ok. Yeah sure be there soon. My pleasure. Ja...". He said softly before hanging up the telephone.

"Youma. Go out and just await my orders. You will have to wait...So will the Dark Kingdom." he said before walking out torwards the front door. Outside was parked a newly boughten automobile. A tint of grey was a body coat and random kanji was placed around the hood. As he opened the car doors he smiled. "It begins.".

Suicidal_Notes

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:30 pm
Bosten jumped off of Yoko's shoulder and jumped into the bed. He started purring while lying down next to Yoko's kaa-san.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games