Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:27 pm

"Hai Raikage-sama, Its nice too meet you too" Rita said getting up from his bow to a perfect prosture "I am glad too" Rita smiled.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:43 am

Noa was walking straight to the Raikage building. She had planned on getting to the leaf genin first, but on her way she realised that she should at least inform the Raikage she was here to guard Leaf's students and eventually help them. And the idea of being of any help in the exams did go well with that too.
So she entered the building. She did not really know how far the exams were progressing, she usually just taught the academy students and when exams were over she always informed what had become of them.
She knocked on the door, it was polite to not just open it and let yourself in.

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo nods to Rita then looks at the door after hearing a knock. "Come in."

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

While waiting Kazuo makes a handsign and a shadow clone appears next to him and hops out the window.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 am

Noa opened the door and walked in. She walked to the desk of the Raikage and made a small bow. Then she came to the matter she wanted to adress.
'' Raikage-sama, I have come from Hidden Leaf to watch over our genin that participate in the chuunin exams, and eventually learn them something. I need a place to stay in order to do so. I also wanted to ask if I can be of help with the exams itself, since our genin can look after themselves most of the time and I don't want to be a useless guest'', Noa said with a polite tone and expression. You never know how kages would react. With Hanzo-sama it was good to be polite, while Arekku-sama would kick the hell out of you for being it.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:20 pm

Rita bowed again to the Raikage and then turned around "hello Noa sensai here too see the kage" Rita smiled "well anyways im going to go again see you Sensai" Rita sunshined off.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Kazan sighed and rubbed his head. If he was going to get training here, he had better become a shinobi for them. Of course, every time he went to ask, another ninja came in. And the samurai's raising wouldn't let him interrupt so he was forced to wait again as this new person spoke with the Raikage. *This is beginning to get frustrating. Katsuro-dono left with the training scroll, and the man who offered to train me turned out to be a Kage Bunshin. How am I supposed to get any training done?*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Kazuo Hatake
User ImageKazuo smiles at Noa. "I am glad. We can always use proctors. You may stay at the Cloud village dorms during your visit."

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:00 pm

''Thank you, Raikage-sama. I will go to my genin then, and wait for whenever you need me to proctor a match'', Noa smiled back as she made her way out of the office. She was going to see how Leaf's genin were doing. Hoping that Yumi was still alive and didn't overexcert his training, like learning the eight gates all in once.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:26 pm

Kazuo Hatake
User ImageKazuo smiles. Let's start these exams. He thinks to Leo who would then fly off of the gates and head to the first village to inform the kage. He then bites his finger and wipes the blood on his right hand and makes handsigns then slaps it on his desk. A series of symbols spread out across the desk and suddenly two salamanders appear outside of his office. One of them being jin in a smaller form of himself so he doesn't destroy buildings and the other one Sankai. Kazuo then writes notes to both of them and tosses them out the window to the salamanders who catch them then speed towards the gates.

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:53 pm

((I think I forgot to leave the office sweatdrop ))

Katsuro exited the office still on the search for the rouge ninja unsure where to look, but he'd better start think.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:47 am

Raito walked slowly up to the door. Giving it a slight tap before waiting to be let in.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ronnel-again

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:04 am

Kazan sighed and stood up, rubbing the back of his neck to work out the kinks. He bowed slightly to the Raikage before heading out the door.
He opened the door and nearly ran into someone on the other side of it, who looked like he was about to knock. The samurai twisted his body slightly, just enough to avoid getting rapped on the shoulder.
"Eto, excuse me..."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:32 am

Kazuo Hatake
User ImageKazuo looks at the door. "Come in!"

User Image

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:23 am

Raito walked in and bowed to the kage of the village. getting up from his bow he started to introduce himself "Hello Raikage-sama i am Raito Shenzaki sanin of the leaf. I have come only to visit villages and make new comrades."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games