Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Water Tribe
Northern Water Tribe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Li Bei Fong
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 pm
Haru kneels in font of the two boys
so what do you know about my brother volke.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 pm
User Image
The "Junsai Honoo" Bender

Alex, slightly impressed at the Avatar's water-bending skills, started studying the moves. 'Well, if I'm going to learn a bit of water-bending and improve my own fire-bending, might as well start learning it from a prodigy...' Although still interested in studying her, she tried to keep focus and kept a careful eye at the man. 'Hmm. I take it that he's also a water-bender. Interesting... This will be a very interesting fight indeed.'

((And I'm out for the night.))

The Phantom of GO

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Zakuro chuckled and ruffled the twins' hair. "You two never learn," she said to the twins and looked at Haru. "I'm suprised you're actually talking to me. The people who actually live here run away in fear when they see me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 pm
I can tell you ae different. There is a certain pressance about you that tells me that yoou are not like most firebenders, and certainly not like my brother.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:12 pm
"We know that hes super mean! But also super hott." The two started day dreaming and forgot about harus question. The two were drooling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:14 pm
You guys think every guy is hot, so ill stp taking that as compliment.
But what did he do that was mean?  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 pm
Zakuro still looked at Haru and smiled at him. "Aw, thank you, Haru," she said and hugged him lightly. "That's the nicest thing anybody, excluding my older brother has ever said to me."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:22 pm
Haru huggs her back
Your welcome princess, and that is truely sad.
But i hate to say it princess but i must turn in for the night. I will see you tommorow beautiful. Haru winked at the princess.  

Li Bei Fong
Crew

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:40 pm
Aiko arrived at the north pole with her shirshu. She had changed into a warm parka and had warming armor made for her pet. She had now made up her mind to find someone who may be able to help her break her brother out. After the incident at Ba Sing Se, she realized that should be her first priority. She hoped to find the avatar, but, she would be fine without the girl.

She looked around at the size of the place and sighed. 'This was going to be hard,' she thought walking around. Once she broke her brother out, she would go to the Earth Kingdom, back to Ba Sing Se, and tell everything about the evil part of the fire nation to the Earth King and Prince Damien. She owed him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm
Zakuro blushed a little. "See you tomorrow," she said to Haru and blew him a kiss. "Hopefully Waterbenders won't attack tomorrow, since it's a full moon."  

Blaise1897
Vice Captain

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:49 pm
((I'm sorry I came in at a bad time earlier))
"The water people are thought to be the kindest in the world why will nobody help me" he said under his breath. He breathed ever so little fire into his hands to stay warm and not to be noticed. He watched as the girl (Aiko) passed she seemed as troubled as him.

"excuse me miss..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:33 pm
Tyler walked over to Dai who were with the twins. "Hey Dai have you seen Luther. I need to see him." He then looked around. "Hey wait where is your love Lucifer."  

PosiedonRulez

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 pm
Aiko turned and looked at the older man who got her attention. He looked familiar but she couldn't place her finger on it. "Yes, sir?" she asked, giving a bow to her elder, as taught in the Fire Nation.

She looked up at him with her bright red eyes and tilted her head. She had seen him somewhere, but, she didn't know where and it was bugging her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 am
He did a quick bow back "not that its any of my buisness but you seem to be quite vexed"
He could pretty much read it on her face "Is there anything I coud do?"
Not like he was in any position to help being in the state he was in however it would take his mind of things.  

Day Remono

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Brandisher 100

IIrawr_imma_ninjaII

1,500 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:28 am
Oddly enough, this man was nice. Maybe he could help her. It wouldn't hurt to ask. So she did, "Well, you can't, unless you can get into the Boiling Rock Prison and get out. Can you?"

The Boiling Rock Prison was where her brother was being held. She needed a way in and out, with him coming with her.  
Water Tribe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games