Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 pm
she grinned and stopped then faced him "come on lets fight imma win" she grinned  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:33 pm
He nodded "Sure...this is friendly though." he said and got into a Hapkido stance.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:35 pm
"freindly who said it would be friendly?" she grinned and changed into her demonic fairy form with a evil grin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 pm
He laughed"I do....trusts me if it wasn't friendly i would kill you." he said "I can take you on in the form...bring it." he said.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:14 pm
she grinned and full on tackled him knocking him on his butt and she pinned his hands with her tail and held her claws to his throat

(when are you going to make his evil side show up again?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:19 pm
(Very soon actually...just to be clear His evil side is when he is in his corrupted state Salem was his calmer darker side)

Kabal smirked and twisted his legs making her up balanced her pined her on the ground with her claws behind her back and lifted her up letting he go getting back into his stance he hands began to glow with a green glow and so did his eyes "Legion.." he said his style more balanced and his voice having more than one tone.

Salem sat on the roof watching them spare "Pathetic.." he said frowning.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:29 pm
Liz was now sitting there, alone, with a dagger in her hands. A dagger that John had given her. He had told her to do with it as she please. At the moment, she wasnt sure to use it on herself or the next thing that moved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:30 pm
her tail flicked around and she went for him again

(lol it would be funny if salem liked chi)  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:39 pm
(Nope he likes Alice ^^ I am not going through that again >_>)

He smiled and dodged and spun around elbowing her in the back.he flipped back and distance "Thou hast gotten slower has Thou been slacking off?" he asked smirking.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm
Nikki walked up to Liz and sat beside her. "Whatsa matter little girl?" she asked and made a face of mock sadness. "Did that big mean man upset you?"

Liz glared at her. "Who the hell are you?"

"I'm John's...assistant...for now. But that's not the point. John wanted me to make you a little proposition," she said with a smirk on her face.

Liz held her glare.

"He can kill them all you know. Hundreds of innocent people will die. Including you and Kabal. Unless you do one little thing for him."

Her glare lightened. "Alright. I'm listening."

Nikki leaned in and whispered something in her ear.

"What?!? You're crazy! There's no way I'm going to-"

"Oh come on. It's not like they care about you anyway. Besides, you and I both know that Kabal is all you really have left. This is the only way to assure his safety. And it will save hundreds of other people. Killing two birds with one stone. I'm not forcing you to do it, but," she took Liz's hands in her own, and said with a trusting look on her face, "I will trust you to do the right thing."

Liz thought for a moment and looked at the dagger still in her hands. After a long pause, she said, "Alright. I'll do it, but you have to swear you won't hurt him or any other innocent people."

Nikki smiled and used one hand to cross her heart. "I'll tell John the good news," she said and dissappeared.  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:36 pm
Salem appeared by liz "You are serious!" he snapped "You really just made a deal with them!" he said "Listen human kill themselves you can't stop them from dying and kabal....well.....he will kill himself eventually...he really will if he hears about THIS.." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:26 am
Liz rolled her eyes. "I don't even know who you are," she said and got up, walking toward her house. "Besides, it's not like it will matter anyway. That girl was right. Apparently I still have seven living relatives. They don't care about me, and most of them are monsters the way it is. If getting rid of them will stop John from taking hundreds of innocent lives and will make him leave me alone, I'll do it."  

Katie Wildheart

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:32 am
she growled and slammed her fist into his stomach sending him flying into a tree breaking it, she was getting mad and was losing control  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 am
Salem laughed 'Really and you believe that....your dumber than I actually thought...technically I am kabal doppelganger." he said "So you have gone from innocent to cold blooded killer....you have fallen." he said.

Kabal got up coughing "Chi...damn...yuor losing control..this is a spar remember." he said walking back to her.  

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:31 am
"Hey, if it will get John out of my life, then no duh I'm gunna do it. Besides, why should you care anyway?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games