Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Introduce Yourslef
  It Saves People
View Results

Lisa in Wonderland

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:24 pm
Hi! I'm Lisa and I'm fourteen years old! I enjoy playing the guitar, singing, and dancing! My favorite band is AC/DC and my favorite types of music are Classic Rock, Metal, and Swing. I love many other genres but those are my top 3. Oh and my guild is YummyYummySweetTreats but I'm currently loaning it to my friend Miss Apocalypse.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:48 pm
Sgeno... My name is Lee, my age is 21, and my sanity is questionable. I listen to all kinds of music but I prefer J-Rock, Country, and late 1800 early 1900 Blues. I'm an avid Roleplayer and fanfiction writer. I'm a mild video gamer and owner of an Amerimanga company. I'm also a bit of a pervert (Well so is almost everyone else in the world), a mild alcoholic, and even though I'm male, I believe in the social, Moral, and politcal philosophies of feminism.  

Rerando

ravens_riddle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Hi I'm Raven and I don't like talking about my self very much. I rather listen to other people problems then tell about my own. I have a low self estme, don't ask my oppion if you don't want it. I'm an rper, I want to be an singer, an actress or a writer. I've been 15 for 3 weeks now and I'm still not use to it! I like country music, some pop, jazz on casion. I can't spell very well if you haven't noticed that well but I've met worse. I'm vice captain in Doumbledours Army or DA. So umm yeah that's it about me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:54 pm
Hi im Eric. im 16. I live in Canada. I love playing guitar in my band, Swimming and other stuff like that.  

The Dark One11

Desirable Lunatic

hurricanefan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:00 pm
Howdy, Im Amanda and Im 16. Im currently a Captain of my very own guild, with the help of Zero Arcania. Umm.. Im a pretty easy going person and love to rp. Im a big wrestling fan although Im not to great at rping it. I want to be a Wildlife Technician or Biologist. Im going to have to make up my mind soon becasue Im going into grade 12 soon. Umm... I dont now what else to say about me...  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:09 pm
Chello dere. Meh [nick]name is Olive. I'm 15, and yesh, I'ma girl, bishes. Leshee...I love broadway [seeing as I participate in it] and I love to sing, dance, and act.
I taught myself how to play the piano, guitar, and harmonica. I am in a rock band called Glass Or Spades and I play teh keyboard [although we rarely find time to get together].
My favorite channel ish Nickolodean ^^ Oh yesh, I love teh yellow cube we call "Spongebob". He ish meh future husband along with Gir, Hamtaro, and Zac Efron [yesh I have met him].
Meh personality? I am told I am extremely funny. How that's possible, I have no idea; I just follow the directions on the box.
EDIT: Like woah. I am crew of two guilds; a poetry guild and a really random anime guild. [Ironically enough, I hate most of the anime they talk about there.]

I CUP fUnKy c0l0rZz.

I CUP fUnKy c0l0rZz.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:11 pm
hurricanefan
Howdy, Im Amanda and Im 16. Im currently a Captain of my very own guild, with the help of Zero Arcania. Umm.. Im a pretty easy going person and love to rp. Im a big wrestling fan although Im not to great at rping it. I want to be a Wildlife Technician or Biologist. Im going to have to make up my mind soon becasue Im going into grade 12 soon. Umm... I dont now what else to say about me...

Omigosh like woah those are kewl jobs ^^
I have always lurffed teh wild.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:11 pm
Hello, my name is Shari, but you can't call me that unless you're a friend. So, if you're just an acquaintance or something, just call me Hiei. I'm going to be 16 next month and possibly going to college a few months afterwards.

I'm Captain of two guilds.

I love to RP (though I haven't done it in a while), read, draw, play games, listen to music, all the good stuff. =)

I want to be a vet and... nothing else. xd

Hiei Cake

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

AldrickZearse

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:14 pm
Hi, everyone can just call me Byne. I'm a video gamer and..that's about it now. I don't really like talking about myself, so tough noogies. I will say that I am pretty random, though. And I am a crew member in the Shinra Soul Society guild.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:17 pm
Well hello there! :3
I'm Rita, and I'm 16. I live in Barling, Arkansas (sadly enough) and I currently hold a job at Marketplace Grill as a Hostess, and I also work at the Service Bar. :] I make pizzas, desserts, and mix drinks, yay! xD
I enjoy things such as reading, and writing stories. I randomly write poetry, mainly whenever I feel like it or when I'm not being lazy.

I'm a moderator in three guilds, but one of them was closed due to its owner being absent most of the time. :3 So we remade a new one, and so far, we're doing alright, I'd say. :] That guild is The Street Racing Guild.

The third guild is Roleplay World, which is just getting started. The owner is a very nice guy, so maybe you'd be interested in joining and giving us some company, hmm? :3

My type of music is rock, hard rock, metal, hardcore, and stuff like that. I listen to barely any pop, and only three rap songs, all by the same artist. I dislike country (sorry all you country fans, but remember, this is my opinion and not yours, so don't be offended. ;] ), but I love J-Rock, especially Dir En Grey, which is my favorite Japanese Rock Band. I also listen to some J-Pop, like BoA!

So yeah, my taste in music isn't too varied, but it works for me. ;] Oh! Another random fact...I don't drink sodas. xD Period.

If you read all of this...thank you. ._.;

♥ ♥

Disturbianca

O p e r a t i c lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:18 pm
opera.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:27 pm
Hiyo! My name is Mike but everyone that knows me calls me Kouki. I am a avid Role player, I take pride in writting, whether it be for fun or for a task. I am a geek , although do not look the part. I enjoy reading manga and watching anime. And like most here I enjoy a good gaming session. I am 18 years old and like all kinds of music...well...Almost all. I love to hate rap. I like to read...and write. Most of my work is in a little folder and never gets to be seen by the world; I think its better that way. My parents have labeled me as a dreamer, an optimist if you will(thats what Kouki means, optimist). I a shy person and hard to talk to because of it...I never have much to say...I you ever want to RP, you know where to find me.  

Musouka-dono

Joe Skylynx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:35 pm
im sorry but im not sure whats the guild about and my name is meowbird0 im the owner of the hamster war clan  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:37 pm
Uhhhhhhh
I'm Becky.
You can call me Sharky/Sharkie. :3
I like drawing, going online, and stalking my crush. >////<;;
I loooooove cartoons [Danny Phantom, Xiaolin Showdown, The Loonatics, etc.] .
I <33 video games even more.
Even though I suck at most of them. .__.;
Hates having mosquito [sorry, can't spell. >__<] bites, spiders, homework, and not being able to go online.
Uhhhhh
Byebye~! xDD;

i sharks

I CUP fUnKy c0l0rZz.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:38 pm
meowbird0
im sorry but im not sure whats the guild about and my name is meowbird0 im the owner of the hamster war clan

'Tis a chit-chatty place for moderaters of any guild ^^

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games