Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:45 am

((LT ME HALP U. blaugh ))
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:42 am

The clone rolled its eyes. "How many times have you said that already?" He chuckled. "Death isn't scary for me anymore. I've already done that!" He let out a laugh almost like bells ringing. Meanwhile, his mind had already come to conclusions about the arguments. - If us shinobi show no emotions, then how are we to truly care about our village?- He thought to himself, and left it at that. You had to love to protect people you've never met. -And those two are absolutely nauseating!- he chuckled to himself as Shane and Velox disappeared - but that was before the clone splashed to the ground as water.

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

X_Oxy_X

Invisible Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:11 pm

Ryoko Earth
Oxy Tsume
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Oxy Tsume
May stands upside down about ten feet up on a branch. "emotions can be a ones strongest weakness for a ninja she says retracting the claws in her boots and flipping mid air and landing on her feet keeping her arms crossed the whole fall.

((Do you have to suck so hard?))

[[your one of the 1 million Sasuke cosplayers and you have the nerve to say i suck at least i am creative you Sasuke clone]]

((Says the one who's clan is pretty much Inuzuka with benifits. And who's character is supposed the stereotypical cool and emotions are weak ninja. Very creative.
^ Sarcasm to the max.))

[[My clan has its own jutsu and it's own abilities we don't piss on people and our colaberations are similar but that is because that is the most effective way to use pets in combat without risking serious death]]
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Arata stood up letting his arms dangle as he walked off the grounds towards the library once again.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 am

Shane sighed, and sat down, waiting for Akira.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:59 am

Akira body flickered behind Shane. "Hey Buddy."

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:02 am

Shane smiled, ''Buddy? We're progressing, aren't we? So, what do you have in mind for my training, Akira-sensei?'' Shane asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:03 am

Kai appeared doing a one handed hand stand on Shanes head with his right arm."Im cooler then you Akira."

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:11 am

"Im gonna Teach you both a Good Genjutsu. Try to Copy it with your Sharingans." Akira Made a single handsign. "Copy it Now, Otherwise it will be too late."

Nemuri - Sleep

((This will go towards getting Mangekyou))

((Ice, I updated my Genjutsu list with my allowed Genjutsu. Ill Let you Copy Them.))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games