Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:20 pm
She woke up and sighed"great"She said then called her servant"Tell my father a prisoner has escaped then get all the best men to track him down, and this time, make sure he doesn't escape or it will be your head that my father will use as a decoration for dinner tonight"She said then laid back in bed"Ill go see him,when hes captured,that spell i used uses lots of energy,which i have not yet regained"She said yawning  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm
Kain stopped to get his breath. His arm hurt like hell and he was still tried. Then came five vampire guards. Kain backed away from them as they walked toward him having seen him. He ran right into an awaitting group of guard that got him. He was dragged back to the basement and put in new chains that were spell bound to the royal family of vampires. Kain yelpped when they touched his broken arm. He curled his body around his arm once they had him chained up well enough.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:29 pm
THe wolf laughed. "Yea yea... Hm.. Maybe if I kill your father you'll be leader..." He laughed thinking about the blood.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm
She looked at him shocked"Is blood all you think about seriously?"She asked him"Plus i am not ready to be leader, one im not of age,and two i have to be married before i can even think about it"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:43 pm
The wolf laughed. "Yea basically. Blood tastes soo good and leon is too afraid to kill." He laughed and stretched again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:05 am
She sighed"maybe you should try thinking about other things besides your next meal which is not going to be from me anytime soon"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:35 am
Noel laughed. "The more blood I have the longer I can maintain control of leon, which you might never see again." He laughed again as he itched behind his ear.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:59 pm
She looked at him"Actually not seeing leon is a good thing, he was way too easily influenced for my liking"She said as she laid on the bed"hmm if i did let you kill my father, besides becoming leader what else would i get in return?"She asked  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:17 pm
Noel laughed. "Well I don't know, whatever you can take wiht your kingdom." Noel backed up yelping. He fell down and shifted back into leon. Leon stood up holding his head. "What..what happened?" He coughed once, his head hurting.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 am
She looked at Neol changing back as a tear fell down her cheek. I don't want Leon, i want noel"She thought to herself as she got up and cut herself, and it let bleed out, till it was halfway full, then started to heal herself"Leon,change back to noel, so i can give him something."She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 am
(its sad when I feel left out in my own forums)
Kain gets up slowly and rubs his arm checking to make sure that it was healled. It wasn't so it caused him pain. He tries to get up but the chains kept him down. "Damn it. Lead chains, still tired and a broken arm. How the hell am I suppose to get out of here?" Kain snarls and tugs at his spiked collar. He was anger that he had been caught and that he couldn't protect the only one in his pack. That part made him sad. He held his broken arm against himself and hang his head in shame. Could he do anything right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:12 am
She sighed"Ill be right back i need to check on some one"She said then walked to kain"Hello kain,thinking about what a complete failure you are,what kind of alpha can't even save his own pack.My father even made a deal with one, one time his life for their own."she told him  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:35 am
Kain fliched when she pinned down how he was feeling. He couldn't even meet her eyes. "So what has your father got to do with me?" Kain asks still not looking up. It wolf body language he was submitting to her by saying she had more power then him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:54 am
Leon was confused. She left and he curled up in corner across from her bed. He looked down sighing to himself. "She deosn't like me anymore..." He mumbled to himself sadly.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 pm
Kain sighs, "what are you going to do with Leon?" Kain asks.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games