Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:00 am
All of Vincents 8 dolls had scampered off into the bushes they started pulling up weeds and dead plants. When they had enough they came out from the bushes put them in a pile and then ran back into the bushes.

"Youre all going to get dirty that way!"

Vincent yelled and then shook his head. Not like the were going to listen they had thier orders which was clean the garden. Not clean the garden and stay clean.

He looked down to Campbridge who looked utterly depressed. Vincent knelt beside him and said in a soft tone.

"Relax we can make it all better and it will be beautiful it just needs some work.. Okay alot of work."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:06 am
Campbridge looked at vincent with a puppy face look.
"Eactly...lot of work..." He then turned his attention to Cad wha was asking him waht was wrong.
"I hate cleaning...Like...Hate with a Capital H. Why didn't you choose some penthouse in a big a clean building other then this house that is falling apart...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:11 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:11 am
Vincent smiled. Poor Campbridge. Animula come here why dont you come keep Campbridge company? Vincent stood and Animula came skipping out of the bushes. Her red jacket was too long in the sleeves for her but she didnt care. He walked up to Campbridge and waved.

"Why dont you go play with Animula. Me and the others will clean the garden. Hows that sound Campbridge?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:22 am
The man waved at the litle doll but then standup. "No it's not alright with me. I'll help. I just needed time to realised how much work I'll have to do. And you should rest too. You may not have any burned skin anymore but you still got yourself beated up by those two so I'm not sure if you should work too much"  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:29 am
Vincent shrugged and put his bag down near the door.

"Eh if i pass out just poke me with a stick till i come too. That tree looks like it will be a problem though."

He said pointing to the tree that had smashed the shed into the earth. Animula spun around and continued her work of gathering weeds and dead plants and ripping them from the ground and putting them in a pile. All of Vincents other dolls were doing the same thing so the work was going fast in that area.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:33 am
"Oh! OHOHOH! I know!" Said Campbridge almost jumping around. "I can burn it!" He then say all happy not thinking that putting the big tree in fire would make the whole house go to ashes.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:38 am
---  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:39 am
"Just be careful the whole place doesnt go up in flames Campbridge. That or you and me can try to move the sucker with our minds, or spells whatever you did to me that one night. Or not"

Vincent said as he watched Cad go into the shed. His dolls still doing their work. They were aquiring a large pile of dead plants and weeds.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:46 am
"oh yeah...I don't think we want a big BBQ don't we eh?" He thne moved closer to the tree and start examinating it while Cad was doing something ni the shed. "It looks pretty big, my spell aren't strong enaugh for that... Well if you and your dolls can somewhat link your mind to mine and lend me some of your power I may be able to do it... I would bebetter with more but Cadadawaladera doesn't seem to have any magical ability and the elf girl is already busy in the stairs." He then gave a quick look to Ven but it didn't really taught he could help.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:55 am
"That i can do but in order to link minds ill have to touch you or be connected to you some way. And i cant have any distractions. and we might want to wait until Cadwallander is out of that shed."

All the dolls suddenly stopped moving and fell to the ground where they were. Vincent was focusing his energy already and he couldnt have the dolls running around. He needed their power and they galdly gave it up to their master.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:57 am
((My plant isn't evil....*mock glares at them*......just protective...*giggles* yeah, I was able to get on for a few minutes...nothing like a best friend's laptop to use....yay!!!!))

The stairs, was slowly, but steadily beginning to have less and less rotted wood and cracked, loosened and unsafe places as Caly sent out her restorative magic and specific spells. Her powers wrapped around what she targeted and went straight to work. Soon though her energy levels were dropping and her magic slowed to a trickle. But when she opened her eyes and cut off the rest of the flow she was extremely delighted to find that the stairs were beautifully crafted, polished oak. They were good as new, from the very bottom to just beyong the top stair into the landing.

Rising slowly to her feet, she dusted herself off and then called out to anyone in general. "The stairs are done."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 12:58 am
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:05 am
"Oh, nothign" Said Campbridge to the small boy. He was wondering how much power that child have. It was obvious there was some talent but...he ws still a child...or somethign small at least.
He's attention then moved to Vincent. "Whenever you're ready" he told him.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games