Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:16 am

That signature flash of Khalifa would be seen from the corner of ther others eye's as he appeared on a rooftop near them. He appeared just in time to see Demois turn those two men into ash and this only made him question whether something had came over him or not but Khalifa said nothing on the matter. "It seems every where we go there is trouble or a fight." He stated from above them and leaped off the roof free falling towards the ground and landing with a soft thud.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am

Raven
Having cold water thrown in your face is a what Raven would call a rude awakening, and that was exactly how she was woken “What the hell!” She growled while flailing around. Her eyes adjusted and she came face to face with a smiling Nathanial. “What was that fo….” She glanced past Nat and read the sign ‘Welcome to Houston’ “H…H…H…HOUSTON!? Texas!?” She yelled jumping to her feet.
The events from earlier raced through her mind sending her brain reeling in shook “Shouldn’t we be dead?” But then she remembered a bright light that had covered her, it was in that moment that she had lost consciousness.
“We need to contact the others…who knows where they could be, and what they are doing” She took out her phone and sent a message to all of them ‘Where are you? Are you ok? I am in Houston…though I do not know this area at all. We need to arrange a meeting asap’ Raven hit the send button.

Nathaniel
Nathanial smiled while poring some water on a unconscious Raven. He was rather bemused by her reaction to all that had happened, though he didn’t laugh. Just watched and smiled. He was worried about the others and hoped that they where ok.

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 am

A soft moan escaped the lips of the young O.W.L. as her eyes slowly fluttered open. A strong agonizing pain engulfed her entire body, causing her to cry out in pain. Akemi slowly sat up, clenching her fists and struggling to keep herself from crying out again. Shade had fallen dormant again. Akemi looked around unknowing of where she was at first, but upon looking at the buildings and the name of the street she was on, it was clear that she was in Los Angeles. She received the stairs of many different people. Being a non-violent person for the most part and wanting to avoid the confrontation, she stood up and slowly make her way through the busy crowd, every step like a knife into her. It did not take her very long to find Roulin and Deimos. She lifted her arm and waved to them before making her way over to them as quickly as she could. "How did we get here?" she asked weakly. "What about the others, are they here as well? What happened to Australia?"

Jhelae appeared near a rather risque club in the streets of Los Angeles. The sounds of men hooting and hollaring could be heard inside. One of the men stumbled out, clearly drunk. He looked at Jhelae and gave her a lecherous once over. "Hello, sweetheart. Are you the next show?" he asked staring her up and down at her chest and reaching out to cop a feel. The sound of crashing could be heard as the lecherous man was thrown through the window of the club. Without even as much as a glance towards the other patrons, Jhelae turned and quickly saw Roulin and a few of the others only a few feet away. She quickly ran over towards them. "Is everyone all right?" she asked, but upon seeing the state that Akemi was in she added, "I guess not." She bit her lip thinking about all of those poor unsuspecting people who had just lost their lives. They did not deserve to die. They had nothing to do with this war that was happening around them so why did they have to continuously lose their lives?

Tara looked around. The sounds of waves crashing told her that she was at the beach and by the looks of the clear and cold blue water, it was clear that she was in Florida. It was very hard to see anything in this crowd, so Tara decided to take off into the air in order to search for her comrades if they were even here. To her everything seemed and felt like a dream. Was Australia really destroyed? Of course it was. Why would she doubt that? The question was, did the other two teams make it out as well and where were they?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 am

((Fallen Phoenix. Solaris, when you say that Houston, TX is one of the most hellish places, do you mean that it's one of the large war zones in the States at the moment?))

Benkei slowly opened his eyes. The sky was above him, and she could see various buildings. This wasn't Australia anymore, was it? He was on a hard surface, probably a floor. It was black and hot. He suddenly began to pick up a sound of a motors getting louder, and the ground rumbling. He turned his head. There were a slew of cars racketing down toward him. He was on a road.

Tsch. The Japanese quickly got up and dove to the sidewalk before the cars hit him, though they had slowed to some extent. One of the drivers even stopped to ask him if he was ok. It was too bad that it took Benkei more than once to understand what the man said because of the Texas drawl. Benkei wasn't familiar with it, and having English as a second language didn't always help when it came to accents.

Benkei's phone beeped, and he looked at the message that Raven had sent. "Houston?"

The man heard him and nodded, confirming that the city was Houston, and laughed asking if Benkei was a lost tourist since he clearly didn't look as if he was from around the area. Benkei nodded, not knowing what to say, so the man gave him directions to an information tourist center as well as the city hall, where many tourists tended to visit and... out of the blue the Japanese-American Society of Houston's office. "Arigato... I mean, thank you, sir," Benkei quickly corrected himself.

While Benkei didn't completely understand everything the man said, the man had written down instructions on a piece of paper for him. Unfortunately, some of it was chicken scratch. So, Benkei walked on, making the best he could of the directions and looking around. He really looked out of place. Where is everyone?

Luckily, he soon spotted a familiar blue haired head, Flo. "Flo!" he shouted, trying to catch his fellow team member's attention.

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

demoneyeszero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am

Flo took out his phone only to see it once again ruined by his own element. He sighed slumping his shoulders. "I really need a water proof phone..." The second the he heard his name called his head shot up. The chances of anyone else possesing that distinct accent in Texas was highly unlikely thus "Benkei!" Flo let out a sigh of relief. It seemed that perhaps everyone had been saved from Australia. He quickly made his way over to Benkei. "Glad to see your ok...where do you think the others are? And what happened back there?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:30 pm

(The only place that isn't a warzone is the very center of the United States. I'll explain it more when we start the next chapter.)

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:37 pm

((UNS))

"City of passion..." Armand mumbled. He was still thinking about what had happened. What he would give to sacrifice his own life and whatever he had to save those millions of people... Fortunately, Kira answered Amaya, and Armand didn't need to explain it. He tried to smile and managed a weak one. "Kira, maybe you'll find your passionate true love here!" He'd be back to his smiling self soon, but his thoughts would dwell on Australia for some time.

"Twix? Isn't that a kind of candy?" Amaya blinked. At least she understood they weren't dead. However, she heard Kira wrong and head "twix" instead of "twit." But Amaya was about to bring up a good point. "Where is everyone else?"

------------

((Sorry, a little unrealistic, but had to.))

Teleported once again, though the feel was different from that time one year ago. Will sighed. Of course. Different people. Different power. When he came to, however, he was lying down on a soft structure. A hospital bed. The glaring fluorescent hospital lights were over him on the ceiling… as well as surgery equipment on a tray. A doctor in a surgeon’s mask was looking over a chart. There was an IV stuck into his arm. You have a sense of humor, huh? At least, he was still in his clothes. What sort of incompetent doctor was this? “You have the wrong patient, good doctor.”

The doctor looked in surprise at Will, not expecting him to form any vocal words. “We’ll about to begin surgery, and we’ll need you to remain calm and quiet as we do the tracheotomy to open up a passageway for you to breathe during operation. But relax, we’ll have the anesthesia in you before –“

Will smiled slightly. Tracheotomy? I’ll do one to you with a steak knife without anesthesia. ”As I said, you have the wrong patient.” As if the fact that he wasn’t even in a hospital gown was enough sign of that. He pulled the IV out of his arm, noting with a relief that it wasn’t the anesthesia, and got off the bed, perfectly functional.

Just then, a nurse ran in, looked at Will with a confused look, and informed the doctor that the surgery patient had run off. The doctor looked at Will, who gave him an “I told you so” look. The doctor apologized and then asked how Will got in the bed in the first place. The Satan Owl dodged the question by telling him that the staff had a patient to find and a surgery to perform ASAP on the patient. As the doctor and the nurse went busy trying to find the patient, Will slipped out, making note of the doctor’s name tag and the hospital name. This doctor would not be on his list of to go-to doctors for him or anyone in his organizations. Actually, he was considering putting the whole hospital on that list too for hiring such an incompetent surgeon.

With the palm trees, the beach, and signs nearby, Will immediately realized he was in Miami, in one of the counties right at the tip of Floria. He scoffed. The city was ironically known as the Gateway to the Americas. Seemed rather welcoming with people cutting each other down in the streets right now. Well, you bastards, that was overkill back there. A whole continent. Might as well destroy the whole world while you’re at it. Protect the world, my a**. He smirked and set off to find the others, even if he had to walk through a battlefield.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

((Fallen Phoenix))

Benkei had never been to the United States before, and there was no way he knew where "Houston" was. He just knew that he probably wasn't in Europe because the driver of the car had an accent that wasn't English, French, or whatever other accents his team members had. He just knew it had to be some English speaking country. "I don't know what happened, but we're not in Australia anymore."

The Japanese showed Flo his phone. "Raven says she's in Houston, and this is Houston... but I don't know where in Houston. Someone gave me directions to a tourist place, a city hall, and a Japanese center." Because Raven's message hadn't mentioned Texas, Benkei hadn't even realized they were in Texas. Even if he did, he might not know it was in the United States.

And then, some commotion seemed to start as they heard gun shots and people yelling at each other. Benkei had no idea they were in a warzone, especially since that driver had been so nice before and everything seemed relatively calm...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Chapter 1: It Was Written

It's been a week since each team was saved miraculously by The Phoenix that inhabits Amara's body much to The Herald's chargrin. Thanks to the Phoenix, they were placed in various points of America. Domestic terrorism, robberies, murders and almost every other crime was being committed by both Owls and Humans alike. Every since what happened a year ago transpired, no one of this great nation has been as united. It's hard to tell who's your friend now, but each team knows who to trust and who not to trust...hopefully. They've all found each other and furthermore there own base. May God be with you all.

Roulin finally managed to arise from his bed. He did so slowly before going to the window. This part of Los Angeles wasn't bad, but it was still quite the place. This week had been hellish. Each night, a bullet would ricochet off of the lining of the hotel they were in. If it weren't for it being a ten out of five star hotel, as Dante put it, then he'd tried to teleport away a long time ago. As of right now, he simply he wanted to find this book, Che's deck and call it a day. He heard that there was suppose to be a meeting today, but he wasn't sure of the time. Until then, he'd wait until Moli finished with the shower. His singing was finally starting to get on his nerves.

~~~

At the upper left corner of an extremely long rectangular table sat Timothy Av Choque. His pastel eyes surged with electricity that ran against the wooden table before snapping off into the air. His hair defied gravity as it stood on it's ends. The Herald leader wasn't happy, but he'd do his best to keep his cool this day. He had to speak calmly and clearly about their gaff. He now knew that each team had a good idea who they were and what their purpose is and that wasn't good. He intended to keep the teams ignorant, but he can't anymore. "Why can't this be as easy as it was those years ago....God damn it all..."

~~~

"Will each member of the U.N.S please report to the main room of this state's base please? Thank you."

Mahareshi

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:05 pm

((never mind! I'll edit in a minute or two. sweatdrop lol))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 pm

Demios had awoken fairly early a strange dream had caused him to awaken early for the last week. He had been having things similar to black outs and awakening in places that he hadn't relised he had went to. Although he had managed to his this fact from his team. Today though he figured he should check on Roulin he seemed to have a short temper lately and he wanted to make sure he was alright. He knocked on the door before entering. "Hey Roulin...Moli in the shower?" He asked picking up on the singing. He smirked he pointed a finger toward the shower. "Frost" He said. His cast a small spell to make the water ice cold. He chuckled a little feeling a bit immature. He then turned to Roulin "Oh I forgot to mention I've located an owl that reminds me of someone on your team about a year ago....although so far all I've learned about them is they have particle manipulation" He said. He hoped it might cheer him up a bit.

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Dante sat in his chair, his room door closed as he staired out over the balcony that was provided. He folded the paper after reading. How sad, the world had fallen so low after Che's death. " It's pathetic. If the President get's killed we elect the Vice President and no one riots, when Che, a figure that to hundreds of millions no one knew dies and suddenly armageddon springs upon us. " He sighed and placed the paper on the table that was next to him, as well was his cup of coffee.

Anderson walked from his room's bathroom. a towel over his head as he dried off his blonde hair. He sighed and sat down on his bed, he was only wearing pants right now, which damply clung to his legs. He looked towards the window and smiled. " Looks like we made it through another catastrophe. We must have a guardian angel or two. " He said smiling lightly.

Lucien who had arrived in the Main Room where their meeting would be held in a few moments sat in his chair. His eyes closed and his fingers entertwined holding up his head. He was thinking, about everything he hadn't expected their miracle to be Amara, that was an uncalculated plan however he knew that they would not die along with the sinking Australlia.

Sibal stood in his usual corner his 4arms folded eyes closed head slightly down. The floor had a perfect impression of his boots where he always stood, mostly because of his weight. He had no emotional complaints about the meeting, he was here because it was his orders from the head to be here.

Gravity sat in his chair calmly feeling the tension from Timothy which caused the air to be almost choking. He opened his eyes and spoke. " Because that would be to easy, besides they simply know who we are but have no means to stop us. The only ones we can't touch are Will, Noel, and Dante the others will soon find themselves dead under our footsteps. "
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:37 pm

The arrival in Miami hadn't exactly been the greatest for Anya. Skipping most of the details, she eventually found the others of the UNS team. Well, actually, she had traveled to the UNS base and simply waited there for everyone else to show up.

Now, they were to have a meeting to figure what to do next. Anya was trying to decide whether she should go or not and get ordered around by that brat Lucien some more. She was seated in a chair in the lobby of the base, staring out a window at the chaotic streets of Miami.

===

Sydney stood to the side of the room in which the meeting table was placed. She didn't say anything even as Timothy began complaining about their new predicament with the four teams. At least not until Timothy asked for an explanation to why she thought they were going to be in some trouble now.

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:44 pm

(Best avatar I've seen in a good while dt.)

"Yeah, he's in there..." Roulin looked at the bathroom door and waited for Moli to respond to Demios' spell. As he waited, he spoke,"Oh? And who might that be?" He slid from the bed and walked over to his dresser. He'd taken a shower later that night so that him and Moli wouldn't have to go through the long process of yelling over who got the shower. "Hey, what should I wear? I can't decide from all these blacks and whites...where's my color?"

"Really guys?" Moli's voice rang from the bathroom. "Okay. Thanks Demios. I have something for you too spell boy!" Moli just raised his body temperature using his ability and steam began to pour out of the bathroom shrouding everything near it. "There you go! The both of you!"

~~~

"But they can find out." Timothy said pessimistically. "Honestly, I just want them dead. Then we'll have nothing to worry about anymore. Had I know Che dying would've done all of this, I may have saved him myself from Lucien and Thomas. Those bastards..." Timothy rested his hands against the table and his eyes returned to normal. His hair lowered as well. "I know how we can kill those three Adam. That's partly what I've brought everyone here for today. We just need them to get here. By the way, present your piece please. It's procedure."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

Raven
Raven was pacing outside a disused rundown ranch that her team had managed to secure and keep as their own. It had been a hard few days, though Raven personally thought living in a war torn country was the perfect chance gain some extra training with the added plus of, if they killed their target no one would really care.
“We need to locate the artefacts, our whole goal rides on those two objects resting in our hands” She thought to herself. Her whole team had been on edge and the fact that things seemed to be moving to slow was not a great help to easing their minds “But where the hell do we start?!”

Nathaniel
Nathanial sat up from the hard mattress bed and yawned. He blinked a few times before wiping the sleep always from his eyes. Living in such a town was not a pleasant experience on his behalf. He would much prefer a silent life though the last few days was spent protecting the dismal property. With the lack of decent stores and lame tech, meant they had to scout around and steal what they could make use of. “Life will get better…I trust in Raven”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

((Houston is literally Hell in the summer time,lol. I live here that's why I chose it...and I've never seen a ranch out here crying stereotyping texas makes me sad,lol.))

Noel had finished showering as she put on her clothes for the day and had a light breakfast earlier. She would go speak with Dante. She knocked on his door before walking in, seeing him on the balcony. "Dante...." she said walking in slightly. She would talk to him about everything that was going on as of now.

Kira had reported to the UNS main base where they were having there meeting at as she took a seat. She needed a mission, her pent up aggression would be the death of her as she sat there patiently as she could. Taking a drink of room temperature water.

Sabrina walked in slowly as she waved at her other teammates. She took a seat quitely as she had a lot of things on her mind as of now.

Aaliyah had woken up quite early as she sat on the roof looking into the sky. It was cloudy as a light mist began to pour down over the city. She had been doing some thinking as she walked inside hearing what Raven had said. "I think...we'll have to make a few sacrafices" she said. "We might have to go undercover to be quite honest" she said nodding. "Half of us join the Night OWLs and half us join the UNS..." she trailed. "I know it sounds a little ruthless, but we can gather information faster....plus whoever finds the things first...we can ambush them from the inside" Aaliyah said. "But if you don't like that idea...then...we'll just think of something else" she said.

Amara had been in New York for a while. She had made some decisions and came into certain contacts all the while honing her abilities. She had arrived at the UNS base staring at it. Her "home". AS guards circled her she mentally sedated them as she walked in, sedating every person she walked by in the building. Mentally ripping away the metal doors in front of her she finally made it to the room. She walked past Kira and whoever was there and took a seat next to Lucien crossing her legs.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games