Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm
'How do I help him? I'm not you I dont know what to do. Do I like hug hug or something? It worked in a movie I was in' she said back to Johan in her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:02 pm
That is your decision to make.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:08 pm
Lili facepalmed 'Well your no help.You said you would fix him if I forgave him.' Lili looked up at Damian then quickly hugged him like she did when she was crying in his room, she had a few tears in her eyes. She prayed in her head that he would remember her, and that he would like her when he got his memory of her back.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm
There. Johan said. That is your problem. You want him to remember you alone and love you alone. Has fame and fortune bought your heart as well?

Damian blinked at the hug and just stood there. After a few minutes, he hugged her back, feeling a little awkward.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:18 pm
'I dont care anymore! I just want him to be how he was before, I want him to remember everyone.' she said in her head to Johan, continuing to hug Damian. "Im sorry" she whispered  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:22 pm
Then help him. Johan said. Take him somewhere, show him something, take him to someone. Whichever helps.

Damian blinked and embraced Lili. "I just can't remember..." he whispered.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:25 pm
Lili let go of Damian she thought a moment then took Damian's hand leading him to his dorm room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:06 pm
john walked into the grave yard and looked around he saw a few people and it shocked him a little "a few people come here wow never thought this place would be active" he said to him self while he walked over to a grave and sat down next to it and placed a rose on the grave"looks like love ain't for me" he said takeing his army hat off and trying to shead a tear  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond suddenly appeared next to John, appearing like a shadow when a light was turned on. "Death, it sucks, don't it?" he said.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:36 pm
"only if you could have stoped it she was shot like me but did not make it but over the years death has grown on me so i sould be use to it" he said looking over his soulder at desmond "by the way names john cutter"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:44 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond nodded slightly. "It's a bit painful, I think." He said. "I'm dead, actually." He said simply. "Desmond, good to meet you John."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:09 pm
"being shot hell ya it's a pain and what happen to you" he said puting his hat back on and standing up "by the way i am new here so ya don't know much about this place" he said as he turned around to look at desmond  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Desmond

Desmond nodded. "Car wreck, piece of shrapnel went through my eye and into my brain, crushing metal mauled my arm. Unfortunately, the shrapnel was the last thing to hit me." He said as if that kind of thing happened every day. "I've been here for a while, but lately I've been hanging around here." He said. "I could show you around if you want."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm
"i don't know i came here to see her one last time then find a new girl like she said i sould" he said in a sad tone trying to give a sence of pity or something like it  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games