Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Stage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm
"you didn't answer me..." iris said with a sigh as she looked at the other her. "so they like to play?" she mumbled and gave a small smile. "i can play...." she hummed and looked at her hand where a copy of someone's soul had formed in her hands and she was looking for a certain spot of their dna within it.
{for the record, it's one of taboo's sons. xp iris can make coppies if she's seen the person before. rolleyes }  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:19 pm
((lemme guess, Nikolai or Jacob right?))
he laughed and the clone laughed with him. "its not sinking in is it? your going to die here! my little bugs will take the form of the most powerful being in the room"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:26 pm
"so apparently, i'm more powerfull then you?" iris smiled at him. "and i can't die. i'm immortal." she sighed and continued to go through the dna strand in front of her, smiling as she expanded a small portion of it to see the combo in it.
{um...yes, it's jake. ^-^}  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:28 pm
"ok then, dieing is not the right word. how about terminated?" he smirked. "and no, I am. i just wanted to give you a fair fight." he leaned back in his spot. "of course, if you want to fight a Copy of me..."  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:34 pm
"i'm the embodiment of time, space, and the human sould. i'm pretty sure i'll be fine." iris murmured and gave a sigh before she pulled a copy of her sister's sould up and quickly found a mutaded gene, putting it into the other one with a smile before she put her sister's coppied soul away and balled up the otherone. "but this, this should keep 'em busy for a moment." she grinned and tossed the soul at the other her, smiling as a semi demonic albino version of jacob formed from her little creation. "and no, a copy of you wouldn't be nesicary" she added as an after thought.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:42 pm
the clone looked at the copy-jacob, and shifted to look like Terrence. "hmm...this should be fun"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 pm
the jacob copy tipped it's head to the side as it looked at the clone only to glaance at iris in confusion.
"doesn't matter who it looks like, rip it to shreads. and then i'll give you a little treat." iris smirked before she flopped onto her butt, breathing heavily. "damnit snow.... help me out here..." she hissed under her breath and held onto her stomach.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:46 pm
((O.O.... .......... ..........er, can anyone tell me what i missed? sweatdrop ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:54 pm
{iris had been trying to confuse dragon and she got nikolai pissed so he sent her to Taboo's realm.... so um...she's kinda dissapeared from the stage.... but she's using her powers to fight these flesh eating things......i think they're bugs.....there will be others sent there... but i was the only one online when striker started it so yeah; iris was first.}  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:09 pm
Lena pulled back control and ran up to her family. She spread her arms out wide and made her own black aura shield Dragon and Damian from John's aura. It had only been a few minutes and already she was ready to collapse, her mask even began to chip apart.

Dragon looked up at the ghost-like woman in front of him. Mommy? he mumbled and put half of his hand in his mouth for comfort.

Damian didn't respond. He waited for Lena to collapse before he could attack John. He would've attacked her since she wasn't looking, but he wasn't ordered to hurt her now.

((i guess i'll just finish rping with tailsman then O.O))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:10 pm
{okay.... emo }  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 pm
john looked at lena then jumped like he was going to attack her but right before he slashed her his arua changed from black to it's normal red but still as strong which then ade john got back to his vampire shifter form "remind me to kill dante when this is over" he said then turned back to damian "you want to see were my power omes from"  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 pm
Lili walked around quietly, alot had happened. She had been gone so long, she herself had changed alot. She hair seemed blacker then black, it made you feel like you were in space. Her hair was shorter, about at her shoulders now but it was still choppy cut how she liked it. She had cut it with a knife while she was gone. Her eyes seemed redder and her skin paler. Her arms, legs and middle was skinnier(if thats possible o.o). She didnt work much anymore, really she didnt do much anymore. No one had heard from her in 2 months or so. Her friends worried but knew not to try and find her. She popped out of the shadows when she heard the noises going on. Lili glanced over seeing Damian, someone she truly cared about "D-Damian" she muttered a little louder then she wanted to. But she made her way out from the shadows anyway.

(im changing my characters some. they have been gone so long so i figured i would update them a little XD new powers and junk)  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Chaos walked over to the stage and sat down keeping his dark eyes focused on the two girls and the annoying one
" Mind if i ask what is going on..." Chaos asked John
he focused his gaze on the other girl before chuckling  

Naughty Detective

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:53 pm
The man in the cloak paused when he heard his name being called out by a familiar voice. He shook his head and looked at John. No response, he charged his snow white aura up and threw it all at him.

Lena looked over her shoulder and made her aura form a wall between Damian and John, blocking his attack. She looked over at the girl who started running towards them. No, don't come over here, she begged in her mind.

Johan looked over at Lili and blinked slowly. "You live..." he muttered and looked at Damian. "Kill anyone in your way." he ordered calmly.

Damian nodded and sent the beam of white aura to Lena, shooting her at some trees. He turned around to see Lili, his eyes emotionless, and sent another beam of energy at her.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games