Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:22 pm
Axel folded his arms across his chest and grinned. "Calm down Miles. I'm just pulling your leg."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:33 pm
Miles scratched the back of his head, "Ugh...yeah...I knew that.." miles laughed nerviously. Krystal stared at Miles, (He's so cute. A bit stupid but cute) "Miles" Miles looked at krystal, "Yeah?" "I thought about what you said earlier, and the answer is yes" Miles eyes grew wide, "Wait...Really?" Krystal nodded, "Mhm" Miles dropped down on his knees, "YEEESSSS!" Miles looked around him, (oh god...please tell me you didnt just do that) krystal began blushing and laughing.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:52 pm
Axel grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "You might want to stand up now dude."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm
"ugh...right" Miles stood up. After Krystal finally managed to stop laughing she stood up and walked and to Miles and kissed him, the two blushed and closed their eyes, Miles embrassed her tightly as she brushed her tongue against his, (THIS IS THE BEST ******** DAY EVER!!) He thought... (OCC: I was planning to do this later on but wth right?)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:15 pm
Axel blinked in suprise then turned and headed for the door. "Well, I better get to class. Next time give me a warning before you two decide to start making out."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:23 pm
(OCC: wow he handled that better than I tought)
Miles took asecond to respond, "Yeah alright, I see you after school. Oh and close the door" Miles continued Kissing Krystal  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 pm
((Stuff like that is completely new to him, so he wasn't sure how to respond. ))

Axel shut the door behind him and made his way to his next class. "This is turning out to be a wierd day." He said pulling out a map of the school and tracking down his next class.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:40 pm
(OCC:Well he handled it like...Im not gonna say a man because if he did he woldve watched or something....HE handled it good though. And remember its also new to Miles. This is the 1st time hes talked to people since elementry school)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm
((True))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:54 pm
name: Miro Tygira
sexual oreintation: Gay
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(( to lazy to draw a picture... ))  

OverNine

Dapper Dabbler

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:49 pm
((... Okay I may just time skip to after school.))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:51 pm
Kit watched as Ying left the room. Being the little curious fox he was, he followed him a few moments later, ignoring the somehow uncaring teacher. When Kit caught up to him he pulled out his pack of tissues again and offered Ying another one. "You need more tissues than I do today. Wanna talk about it?"  

Kit_Klawson

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:54 pm
(OCC: go for it)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:18 pm
((Okay, for those who are still rping at the school, go for it. I'm just going to shift time ahead for Axel so I can rp. I'll catch up with you guys when it hit the next day.))

Axel sighed and dug through his locker. "Not to bad for the first day." He muttered to himself.  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:31 pm
(OOC: that goes for me as well)
Miles quietly snuck up behind Axel and then jumped on him screaming, "BAAAM!"  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games