Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:13 pm
Asiril cringed slightly and smiled abit, leaning in to lick Larkas jaw looking to the Alpha for his words, he would stay quiet, his tail swaying slightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 am
(No...I got a Tower PC, and I need to rip the guts out of it and upgrade the HELL out of it...and thank you for allowing me to take control of Hughy, it makes it easier to do posts)
(Also, I am wanting a pic of Bakher done...is anyone here willing to draw him for me? I am willing to pay well for it if you can.)

Hughy recoiled at the massive creature overhead, and whimpered quietly as emerald eyes gazed down. He'd been a good wolf, he'd done what the Master wanted, but he had failed!

The little wolf almost fainted when the giant, threatening creature looking down on him spoke, calmly, softly. He relaxed a little at the voice- nothing that spoke that nice to him would hurt him, surely. He didn't understand all of what was said, but he understood the words "Master", and he peered up at the giant, creature, and came out from the bush.

He sniffed the air, then the ground, and barked a puppy bark as he found the scent of his master, and ran off, following the scent trail.

Bakher coughed hoarsly as the magic he'd set began to wear off; He'd cast a quick spell over the little wolf to calm him down, and now it was coming back to haunt him. The Little wolf lead him deeper into the forest, and he wondered if the little thing was confused when they reached the site of a battle.

He could see by the wounds in one of the bodies lying in the small clearing that one of the combatants was irrevocably dead; the other was little better off, but at least he was still breathing. The wolf ran over to the living one, and began to lick the unconscious Anthros face, whining with worry.

Bakher carefully snagged the Foxes blood soaked tunic with a careful talon, and rolled him over, revealing the wounds in his side. He examined the wound, and found that, although profuse, none of the blood coming from the wound was the deeper red of arterial blood; he would live, if he could get him someplace were he could be taken care of. The gryphon fisted a foreclaw, and concentrated, then opened his paw and a soft glow came from the palm. He gently placed his hand on the gash, and the bleeding slowed to a stop. He wondered how the Anthro had gotten here, and more to the question, why would he be here, in the Deep Woods, and why had he been attacked?.

He considered his options: he could try to heal the Anthro himself, at the chance of Bakher screwing a spell and causing new injuries, or he could take him back to the others.

it took him no time at all to decide, nor on how he was to get him there- by flying.

Luckily he was wearing a harness easily strong enough to take the weight of the Anthro hanging off it, and he was a strong flier, otherwise they both, him and the unknown human, would have crashed. As it was, flying with the unconscious Fox was extremely tiring

He landed carefully, and gently let the Anthro slip from his shoulders to be gently lowered to the ground as Bakher called for help. The little wolf snarled at him, a creature easily a thousand times his size and weight, as he passed the wounded Fox and waited for the others to come and assist as the Fox bled ; Bakher was NOT looking forward to getting the bloodstains out of his feathers later, but grooming could wait- they had someone to save.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:44 am
{Great post, Laz, but Miles is a fox anthro. X3 Check the first posts, he's under Friends of the Pack.}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:23 pm
(...damnit to hell. I need to pay attention better. I've rewritten it.... stupid me.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:31 pm
{It's alright. :3 Just giving you a heads up was all. Just as soon as Kotetsu replies, we'll be up to meet Bakher. biggrin }  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:52 pm
(what did he think I was before? I have pic of Miles in my sig, Akira drawed it. Anyway, Im gonna wait till he gets better to post, or at least until he starts getting attention. Im an attention whore xd )  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:54 pm
{He just thought Miles was human. It's a simple mistake that has been rectified. :3}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:59 pm
(ok, I dont see why hed think he was human but ok. Anyway as a note Hughy is an NPC, meaning anyone can control his actions to an extent. so you dont need to ask permission to control him its fine with me biggrin )  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:02 pm
{Dunno, but it's fixed now, so it doesn't matter. :3}  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:12 am
(By the way, I look only occassionally at the Profiles at the beginning, plus I was somewhat preoccupied when I posted, so I didn't notice that I screwed the species up. My bad.)
(A further thing: Do any of you know decent to great artists who would be willing to draw Bakher? I don't have a lot of Gaia Gold, but I'm willing to pay a fair amount to have him drawn.. I put a request thing in the Art Shares section that says much the same thing, but I'm either getting useless responses or being told something I already knew...so I decided to see if you guys had any suggestions.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:10 pm
(Soo sorry about the lack of replies, I'm currently at my fiance's house and she has no internet so I had to wait until I got to work so I could thief theirs)

Kaishin looked at Larka, he wanted to help them. But he knew that he also had to stay here and protect everyone else. He sighed and hung his head. "Alright then, I'm counting on you then". He knew that Larka wasn't weak, he had chosen her as Alpha for a reason. He walked over to her and slipped something around her neck. It was a small stone with a rune etched on it. "If you get into trouble, rub this stone and I'll come and help". He smiled and gave her muzzle a lick. "You guys be careful out there, okay?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 pm
Larka nodded and returned the lick to his muzzle, under his chin out of respect. She sniffed the rune and sneezed. It was chock full of Magick. As little as it was, the she-Wolf knew it would definitely come in handy.

"We will return victorious, Kaishin," she vowed. She bowed low and turned to usher Asiril out of the cave. "I'd like a Den to come home to," she teased the Alpha over her shoulder. "And a fresh kill would be nice too!"

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:54 pm
"Of course, Your Highness!" he bowed mockingly. "I'll even have it on a silver platter". He howled a cry of victory that resounded throughout the caves. After a few seconds, other howls could be heard, cheering on the other to victory as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 pm
Asiril took a few steps, looking over too the Alpha nodding gently before walking towards Larkas side. "I'll make sure she dosn't break a nail" he offered jokingly.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:51 pm
Larka gnashed her teeth together as she rolled her eyes at their teasing. She was in no way prissy.

"I'm the one looking out for you," she growled to the fox. If he was in front of her, she'd nudge his hind with her nose just hard enough to topple him. But all she could do was look behind her at him and glare.

She turned back to the way they were walking and focused on the task at paw. "Do you remember anything else about this Fury you faced? Was it beaten up in anyway? Did it appear to be hurt?" She figured that the single Fury was so because it was perhaps the last of its group. Maybe somehow they were beaten already and the one that attacked Asiril was the last one. She hoped, at least.

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games