Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Amusement park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:47 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

After what felt like hours of pure bliss, Nikolai pulled away and glanced up at the handsome man's face. Not a single scratch on his face, it was as if Leon had never died. The Sin's lime green eyes flickered to the man's stomach for a second then looked back up at him. If he looked there, would there be a scar? "How long have you been, er, alive, dearie?" he asked.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image

The violet-haired man sighed as Nikolai pulled out of the kiss, his hands staying were they were. "Only a few days," he answered, reaching up to brush silver hair from the Sin's forehead. "Part of my agreement was that I couldn't contact you first. You had to find me. That was why I was so shocked on the ferris wheel." Leon's eyes traced Nikolai's features, taking in every single line and crease. "Before you ask, yes, there's still a scar on my stomach from my death. You can ask me about it, Nikolai. I'm not afraid to tell you what happened, or how."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:22 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Tell me about everything!" Nikolai urged. "How it felt to die, what Heaven was like - I mean I've visited there plenty of times for those Council meetings, but I've never experienced it myself." He ranted on and on with every question that popped into his mind, all except one. Did you see Grigori? As said, Nikolai had been to Heaven plenty of times, but he was strictly forbidden to socialize with anyone unless he was in the Council room. Not a day passed that he wondered if the old Soviet was up there, even thinking about him.
But what if Grigori was up there? He probably had his own loved one to watch over. And here was Leon, and he was just like the Soviet only... better. He actually loved the Sin back.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon chuckled and shook his head, bringing his hand up to Nikolai's cheek. "Slow down so I can answer. But not here. It's too public. Is there anywhere we can go with just us, with no one walking around and listening in?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:45 pm
Mayah Playah
Any place you have in mind? If not, I'm thinkin' Train Station

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

The Sin hesitated then nodded. "There's always a place for us to be alone, darling." he smirked and got up. "Come along now, we can even take my car." he smiled brightly and eagerly took the man's hand, smiling at the nostalgia.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:50 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Laughing, Leon stood beside him, standing taller than Nikolai as usual. "Oh, you haven't changed," he observed, raising Nikolai's hand to his mouth to gently kiss it. "That's good. I've been missing a little naughty in my life. Now then, lead the way~"

Awesome nerd
That sounds good. Ooh, what if they get on that train thingy and go to that place where they had their first date, the Dreaming Forest place?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:21 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"You were my everything."

"Tch, if you wouldn't have yelled about your lab coat and science things, you would've been able to buy a ticket for a student's discount!" Reed grumbled to Alan as they passed through the front gates of the amusement park. The musician then glanced over at the rides that towered over the entire land, and the stores and restaurants that surrounded them. It was so nice and nostalgic. He loved hearing the distant family music while watching all kinds of people run around for rides and entertainment. "So where do you want to start?" he asked and looked over at the shorter male.

"Your music will live on."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:34 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

"The science of it all is simple."

Alan crossed his arms, sneering in contempt at the taller male. "It's just money, you idiot! I'll pay you back after we leave," he grumbled, kicking the dirt as he walked. Hearing Reed's question, he looked upwards and blinked at the large rides, choosing not to openly gape at the massive rides before him. He'd never been on one before, and he didn't even know how to begin. Biting his lip, the scientist looked away and clenched his fists. "You pick something. I don't care."

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"It's always good to start on a roller coaster." Reed smiled. He grabbed Alan's arm and dragged him to the nearest roller coaster, one with loops and high dips. It wasn't the scariest one the park had to offer, but it could still inspire fear into the hearts of many. Except for Reed. Ever tehe thrill seeker, the musician happily got to the end of the line. It was as long as any other amusement park ride's line, but moved fast. "Have you ever ridden on a roller coaster?" Reed asked as he glanced over at the scientist.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:33 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"Of course I have, stupid!" snarled the teacher, struggling not to cry out at the sheer size of the gigantic coaster. He crossed his arms once more, tightly holding them to his body and deciding not to chicken out. He was going to ride this thing even if it killed him. Pressing down tears, Alan firmly swallowed back his fear as best he could and prepared for his death.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 am
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Okay, okay. Sorry I asked." Reed muttered, rolling his eyes as he turned to face the line again. It took twenty minutes, but soon they reached the top of the line. The roller coaster's operator waited for the cart to pull up and release the overwhelmed passengers before turning to the new group of riders. He hesitated when he saw Alan's long coat then looked back at the coaster, deciding whether to tell him to take it off or not.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:26 am
Alan Brandt

User Image

Alan glared pointedly at the operator, as if daring him to say something about the coat. He stepped cautiously into the cart, settling into the seat and taking a deep breath. He looked over the straps and bar, inspecting them before deciding that he couldn't bear to be made fun of by Reed and buckling himself in. The knot in his stomach grew tighter and tighter as he realized the depth of his situation, and furious eyes shot to Reed. "I-it's not so bad," he tried to say firmly, clenching his fists so tightly that his fingernails were beginning to cut into his palm.

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:19 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

"Are you okay?" Reed asked, now actually concerned. "You look whiter than your coat." He glanced at how tightly the scientist clenched his fists, blinking at a red glint he saw. Was that blood? "Look, Al, if you don't want to ride it you can still get off, I won't judge you. Roller coasters are pretty scary at times." He glanced upward when he heard the ring of the ride about to start, then at the workers that tested the bars to make sure they were stuck on strong.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:02 pm
Alan Brandt

User Image

"I'm not afraid!" he cried desperately, clenching tighter and wincing when he finally felt the pain of his sharp nails. He wouldn't give in, not to someone like de Févin. He was a man, he wasn't a frightened little boy anymore, he could handle this. He'd been through harder things! After all, his father had him running diamonds as a pre-teen, he could definitely handle a stupid roller coaster. It was just a fast hunk of metal, just a technological thrill ride. It was nothing, he wasn't afraid, he wasn't afraid!
But Alan was scared, and he was so frightened that he didn't notice the coaster already moving up that first large hill. It wasn't the largest hill in the park, but to Alan, it was the size of a mountain. Tear-filled eyes glanced over to Reed just before going over, and a childish sob escaped his mouth. "Reed-" he started to whimper, only to scream as the cart fell over the hill and plummeted down, his stomach shooting into his throat and his scream piercing the veil of whatever was close. With each loop, he screamed louder, with each dip he struggled to stop crying out of sheer fright. It wasn't until the ride was nearly over that he finally stopped crying, still shaking, but the tears dry.
The cart slowed as it approached the let-off area, and Alan bit his lip as they rolled in. Waiting behind a slowly filling cart, he swallowed in an attempt to shove his stomach back to his belly and started forward, cheeks red in shame. How could he have been such a baby?!

"The numbers never lie."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:33 pm
Mayah Playah

Reed de Févin

User Image

Reed frowned at the fear oozing out of Alan, no matter how strong he tried to be. This wasn't right. That brat would jump off a cliff if it meant saving his pride! Reed turned when one of the workers began walking back to the control panel and was just about to ask to get him off when the ride shuddered. The musician paused then glanced forward as the ride moved up the hill. Well, no use in fighting it then. He put his hands on the bar in front of him and tightened his grip, bracing himself for the slam of wind and adrenaline, when he heard that one, tiny cry. Eyes flickered at Alan for a brief moment, time seemed to slow down to give him a chance to see that horrified expression, then gravity slammed them back to reality and pushed the ride downward.
Unlike Alan and his screams of terror, Reed laughed in enjoyment. He even went as far enough as to lift his arms whenever the ride looped. His white hair whipped around him, occasionally bringing light to the black tribal markings on the side of his face, but he hardly paid attention to it.
Eventually the ride came to an end and the bars lifted to release the passengers. His hair wild and a breathless laugh escaping him, Reed stepped out and turned to look at Alan. "That wasn't as bad as I thought!" he said gleefully.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff