Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:25 am
The two demons fell as the stool halves slammed into them knocking them down, the other demons turned to Yama as some took glass shards to their faces.
Flashes of purple appeared as blue demons appeared in a blink of dark light, the demons wore black blindfolds and two spikes stuck out the sides of their heads.
Their long arms hung at their sides as their whole body twitched as moans left their mouths.
Glancing at Yama they swung their claws cutting rifts in reality before falling through them.

Thousands of purple lines appeared flying towards Yama but missed him cutting everything the lines came in contact with into small pieces.
The demons reeappeared from the rifts their heads twitching as their attention turned back towards Yama.
"Rifters, yes yes rifters," the other demons mumbled moving aside.

Another Rifter appeared and vanishing into a rift ran through the tavern passing through humans and demons alike cutting their bodies into seperate pieces that fell onto the tavern floor before reeapearing with blood on its claws.
The demon lifted its hand to it's mouth and licked the blood off it's claws before cackling.
It vanished back into the rift and headed towards Yama purple lines filling the air around it as it drew closer to him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuliria's chains danced around Reaper as he leaned his body dodging the chains as he ran backwards from her.
He jumped over one and leaning his body back dodged one aimed at his torso.
Tsuliria summoned a blade to the end of one of her chains and aimed it towards Reaper's chest.
Reaper leaned to the right before turning his body dodging a chain that almost crashed down on him vertically; he ducked dodging a horizontal one and dodged to the right dodging a stab from the sword.

Reaper continued to dodge the onslaught of chains as Tsuliria continued to summon more from her sleeve, ten chains started attacking Reaper at once but he only smiled and continued dodging Tsuliria's attacks.
Tsuliria summoned ten more and drew two more blades causing all the blades to repeatedly stab towards Reaper as the blunt ones continued to fly at him.
Each chain aimed at different parts of his body with a deadly precision.
Reaper's body faded in and out of existence as he dodged her attacks laughing at her each time he faded into existence.
"There!"
Tsuliria turned her body to the right and slammed her hands together causing the twenty chains to fly towards each other right where Reaper reappeared aiming to slam him between them.

With a grin Reaper flipped open a pocket watch and there seemed to be a small skip in time before the chains slammed together Reaper standing a few feet back from them.
"What?" Tsuliria said her chains hovering as she stared at Reaper.

She stabbed at Reaper with the chains only to have them completely miss him and fly past his head as Reaper smiled at her the skips continuing.
"Sloth...."
Tsuliria's eyes widened as he appeared a few inches from her.
"Is very useful."

Tsuliria's eyes widened as a fist collided with her face sending her flying back and tumbling along the ground.
Tsuliria placed her foot down sliding back a bit before she stopped, resting on one knee she caught her breath and looked up to see Reaper kneeling in front of her, his face inches from hers.
"Boring."

A dark ball of fire slammed into Tsuliria's she raised a barrier of chains at in time as it sent her flying back, she placed her foot down and deflected the flame away with her chains.
Her breathing was ragged as Reaper walked towards her his hands behind his head
"You know you can't even touch me without your power. Come on pull it out. Make this fun for me. I don't like wasting my time.".

Tsuliria glared at Reaper and in one motion pulled more chains out causing them to hover around her before she dashed at Reaper.
"Have it your way."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pet nodded and looked back at the demons, to her surprise she saw Seven take care of them which made her relax.
However she tensed back up hearing the crying of a child nearing them.
"Mommy...it hurts...."

Pet quickly looked around for the source when her eyes rested upon it.
On one of the buildings a lizard like creatures climbed along the wall on all fours, except its four legs were composed of pale humans arms, while it's body and tail was scaly and green.
Its face was that of a little girl's, her hair long and black, covering one side of her face, the side showing revealed tears flowing down the creatures cheeks, one amber eye showed on the pale girl's face.
The girl's eyes focused on Mirela before it jumped off the building landing on the ground a few feet away.
"Make the pain go away....please...." Her voice seemed to echo with each word.
The creature stumbled towards them on two legs as it reached out for Mirela with its arms.
"Crawlers..." Pet said keeping her attention on the creatures. "Don't be deluded, they're demons that trick you."

"You....you want to hurt me don't you? You're a bad person....."

The creatures black hair fell to the side revealing the other side of it's face, the creature was missing it's other eye as crimson flowed down the side of it's burned face.
The creatures let out a loud ear shattering wail before falling back on all fours.
Little girls started crawling along the buildings from the darkness before moving onto the ground, pale hands burst out of the earth as they climbed out it as well.
The little girl's wore stained pink dresses and all held brown teddy bears.
"Bad person! You want to take mommy away from us!

The little girl's bodies twitched as their backs opened up the green scaly body crawling out of the little girls leaving only their heads and arms and intact as the torso rested to the side.

Five crawlers started advancing towards the group.
"Bad people need to be punished...."
The crawlers ran forward as their once pale hands formed into long green claws, one jumped up and slashed at Mirela vertically as red tears ran down its cheeks.
"Get ready!" Pet yelled

A large red demon waddled down the street as other demons ran past it, the large demon wore large brown pants with red suspenders. It wandered barefoot down the streets it's large stomach bouncing with it's movements. It's deformed face revealed only it's eyes and pointed noses, it's ears were where it's mouth should be.
The large red demon stopped seeing a little girl and a tall woman with a rapier in his path.
Growling the large red demon puffed out his stomach, moments later a large mouth formed from its stomach with pointed teeth and a long black tongue.
The mouth opened wide as demons in full black crawled out of the large demon covered in a green slime before standing up, three had crawled out before the mouth closed, the demons looking at Inae.

The demons resembled humans the most in form except for their green skin and their faces.
Their mouths ran up the side of their faces and their eyes rested where their nose should have been.
They had long black hair to their backs and a glowing red orb on their right hand.
The large demon spoke one word before backing away.
"Rebirths."

The Rebirths cracked their necks before two ran at Inae and the woman, one staying behind.
The two running formed a blade from their skin that ran up the back of their hands.

Kalan chased after Kina until she stopped in a dark alleyway, Kalan looked around before scratching the back of his head.
"Kina.....this doesn't look like the orphanage."
Kina turned to Kalan a toothy grin on her face before her body fell into ash leaving behind only a bucket.
Kalan stared down at it his confusion to new levels, before he could comment on how he followed a bucket to an alleyway a voice brought him to reality.
"Hello...Kalan."
Kalan turned to see Kailos with his hood up looking towards him, Kalan glared at him and drew his straw as Kailos walked towards him.
"I'm not here to fight, just to deliver a message."

Kailos stopped a few feet from him and held out a piece of paper, Kalan hesitantly walked forward and reaching forward took the paper before looking at it.
"Meet me at the location at the time. It'll be safe and we can talk...man to man. We have much to discuss."
Kalan arched his brow.
"I have nothing to talk with you about. I refuse."
Kailos chuckled and turned his back to Kalan before he started walking away.
"I'm afraid this isn't an option...if you don't come I'll kill the orphans before casting my sights on Mirela."
Kalan narrowed his eyes at Kailos and started to respond when Kailos spoke first.
"Kervani has a barrier around it so no demons can find it....however I can break it.
Believing me or not is your choice... still I'll see you then....Kalan."

Kailos faded into the darkness before Kalan looked at the piece of paper, he stuffed it into his pocket before running back towards Mirela.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:56 pm
As Zeros poured more and more light into his sun, the field began to shake, the energy too much for the earth to handle. Jazz smirked as he began to slowly fall towards the ground below. A small chuckle left him as he looked at his finger, the soft glow emitting from his finger tip.

"Good to have this one back.....what the hell are those..."

Jazz' gaze turned back to the entrance of town as black creatures rushed into the field, only to be disintegrated by the light being let off by the two. Jazz' brow slowly arched as to what exactly they were and why were they coming from town.

"Enough! Now End Game!"

Zeros vanished, quickly reappearing behind his massive orb, now adorning massive white wings. The grin on his face matched that of Jazz' as he launched the massive orb, the ground tearing itself apart as the orb slowly fell. Rubble flew up into the air disintegrating as it came in contact with the sun.

"The Child of Birth....Let's rip those wings from you!"

Jazz and his light clones jumped, their bodies flashing as they disappeared only to reappear inches in front of the orb.A small white wing now shone brightly on Jazz' back as he released his light. Jazz' clones jumped forward, slamming into the orb as Jazz quickly followed. Zeros let out a laugh that filled the field as the massive orb collided with Jazz.

"May you wonder the pits of hell as I did boy!"

Zeros' words were cut short as a spot in the top of the orb slowly domed. From it, Jazz emerged, his eyes glowing brighter than they had ever before. Quickly he pointed his finger forward, the orb behind him exploding as his finger tip formed an orb on the end of it. His wing slowly dissipated as it was absorbed into Jazz, the sphere growing larger.

"Sorry Zeros, but I've got an appointment to attend to."

Zeros' eyes widened as Jazz fired, the massive beam colliding with him, sending him flying back, his body spinning and turning as the pain consumed him. His body went limp as he smashed into the ground his white eyes going blank as consciousness left him. His mind swam as the blinding explosion subsided, only the faint image of Jazz falling was left as his vision went black.

"How...did you survive that...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before Mirela had time to react, Seven thrust his hand forward, gripping the crawler by it's neck. The beast squirmed in Seven's hand, slashing at his arms to no avail. It was about that time that more demons appeared behind him, jumping and attaching themselves to his body. With little to no option, Seven threw the demons off of him, then ran down a side street, the band of demons quickly following after him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the sight of the demons outside of his home, along with the three strange people, a young boy slowly stepped out of his home. He was a spry young lad, his clothing very noble as he wore a white dress shirt with a small black dress vest over it. His glasses shone in the light of the street lights.

"May I ask what it is you're doing in front of my home at this hour of the night?"  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Masaruu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:49 pm
Sensing inpending doom, Yama jumped out of the way of the oncoming rifter, and landed by the exit. running out the door to escape certain death, he ran at full speed as minor demons stood in his way.

"OUT OF MY WAY!"

He lunged at the demons, his claws extended as he sliced each demon before they could respond. He stood behind them and stood up to stretch. the demons behind him, fell apart into multiple pieces.

"Stupid demons... maybe their master should have taught them some civility... whomever he is...."

He turned around to look towards the bar. Feeling bad, he felt like going back to save the ones about to die.

'We would be dead if you didn't leave. we need to pay attention on who is doing all this, and not about saving everyone. find and stop their master, and we will save them all.'

With no lead on where to go, Yama held his axe in his left hand and decided to head back to the fountain at the center of town. He walked with caution, slicing in half the usual demon that tried to sneak up behind him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:15 pm
Watching as the two demons ran at them, Inae simply shook her head and took her place behind Strength, thinking to herself that she would be able to handle them. "Strength!"

Narrowing her eyes, Strength raised her rapier to her right. "The damned is no exception." Gracefully rushing forward into battle, Strength brought the rapier swiftly in a horizontal motion, aiming to slice the Rebirths completely in half. "Fall victim to my blade!"

Smirking slightly, Inae reached down and drew her knife before throwing it back at the larger demon. "You're all foolish for attacking Strength and I!" Taking a few steps back, Inae kept her eyes on Strength, hoping that she would be able to handle the threat. 'And Mirela had better stay alive, nobody else will take that kill from me.'

--------------------

Mirela watched as Seven took off and made a face. "Oh why did he have to go, he was useful." As one came lunging for Mirela from behind, her eyes grew a little wide as she realized what was happening before spinning on her heel and thrusting her foot into its stomach. "I don't think so!"

Watching as it flew back into a wall, Mirela shifted into playing position, ready to take on more until the young boy emerged from his home. As he questioned for their reason of standing outside his home, she lowered Love and knelt down to talk to him eye to eye.

"Young man, please go back inside. Its dangerous out here." Looking around, Mirela made a small face. "Then again... You should probably stick around, that way we can protect you. My name is Mirela and I'm Birth's Emissary. We're standing outside of your home because we're trying to fend off these demons. Might I ask where your parents are?"

She brought her gaze back to the young boy, watching him carefully. Rising to a stand, Mirela turned her head to the direction Kalan had gone and made a small face. 'I hope that Kalan comes back soon, I'm worried that he's going to get hurt... These things are everywhere. I'm not liking this...' Mirela then knelt down in front of the child once more, figuring that it would be better to keep him around. "So, what's your name young man?"

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:43 pm
Well you look interesting."
Kervani's eyes settled on Yama as he walked towards him, purple rifts opened behind him as the Rifters from the tavern caught up to Yama.
They didn't advance however with Kervani in the way, and all the demons in the area backed away as he walked closer to him.
Kervani stopped a few feet from him and opened his book before running his finger down the page.
"A pleasure to make your acquaintance young man."
Kervani closed his book and looked up at him before his eyes scanned over him.
"You're certainty... different then the others. I wonder if you can defend yourself."
Kervani snapped his fingers causing two Rifters to run at Yama while two faded into rifts and started slashing towards him.
"Show me if you can survive the fate of all living things."

Kervani smiled as regular demons started walking out of the shadows their eyes cast on Yama.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reaper laughed as the ground around them started rumbling as he raised his hand up causing an explosion of hellfire to erupt.
Tsuliria looked down as pieces of the land were caught in the eruption causing them to hover in the air from the pillars of hellfire.
Tsuliria looked ahead seeing a path of land towards Reaper who stood at the end of it on a piece of land.
He made a beckoning motion with his hand as two dark portals opened behind him, Tsuliria withdrew her chains to four before she sprinted forward along the floating land.
Reaper extended his arm causing thousands of dark spheres to fly out of the portals towards Tsuliria.
Tsuliria jumped along the patches of land dodging the spheres as they destroyed the land around her.
Tsuliria pulled swords to two of her chains and made them slash in multiple directions in front of her, cutting the spheres before they could reach her.

Reaper made a motion with his hand as Tsuliria made a jump to a far piece of land, the spheres slammed into it destroying it causing Tsuliria to fall and plummet towards the earth.
In a quick motion Tsuliria threw her chain into a piece of land and gripping the chain swung under the land as it shielded her from the spheres.
She turned her body and aimed it towards Reaper before pushing forward a little giving herself more momentum before releasing the chain at the high point of the swing.

She flew upwards and pulling the two swords to her hands fell towards Reaper, she threw both blades at Reaper as she drew closer.
Reaper deflected one back towards Tsuliria using a barrier of darkness around his hand, however the other one slammed into the piece of land he was standing on.

The blade let off an explosion of darkness destroying the land causing Reaper to plummet, Tsuliria turned her body and caught the sword before throwing a chain towards Reaper.
Reaper used Sloth causing the chain to fly past him, however the chain slammed into the earth in the process and Tsuliria drew herself forward using the chain.
Reaper's eyes opened before Tsuliria slammed into him, the two falling fast towards the ground, however Reaper placed his feet down and the moment he felt the ground he jumped back.
"Got you."
Reaper opened his eyes to see Tsuliria inches from him before she slashed at him.
Reaper leaned back dodging the cut before sliding along the ground placing his hand down to slow himself.

Tsuliria bent down and picked up the other blade before looking at Reaper, a small cut appeared on his cheek before crimson fell down the side of his face.
Reaper reached up and touched it before seeing the blood, he looked back at Tsuliria who got back into a fighting stance.

Reaper looked back at the blood before smiling.
"You actually hit me."

Tsuliria blinked a few times before watching Reaper brush off shirt, walking up to her he held his hand out causing Tsuliria's soul to appear, in one motion he threw Tsuliria's soul back into her body.
Tsuliria stumbled back, Reaper's grin the last thing she noticed before darkness filled her vision.

Tsuliria's eyes shot open as she sat up, looking around it didn't take her long to realize she was on top of the mountain.
Standing up she turned and looked down at the field.
"You should be able to fight without limitations now, go wild alright."

Tsuliria put her hand to her head hearing his voice, she decided not to respond and looked around for Jazz only to see she was alone.
Tsuliria looked down at her hand seeing it shake, she closed it into a fist before closing her eyes.
"I'm actually excited...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is going on?!"
Kalan pumped his arms as he ran down the streets and army of demons behind him, drool fell from their mouths as they reached for him.
"Kalan!"
Turning Kalan saw Kina riding on a giant purple butterfly with a mixture of red and black on its large wings. She extended her hand towards him, he started to question the large creature but decided to do it later and took her hand.

He was pulled onto the butterfly as the demons jumped for him narrowly missing him, the butterfly lifted high into the sky as Kina guided it.
"T-thanks Kina...thought I was a goner there....you are Kina right?"

Kina glanced back at him with a confused look on her face which Kalan decided to take as an answer and sat down getting more comfortable.
He looked over the edge down at the village, the place was crawling with demons, he cringed seeing the guards trying to take them on.
"What in the world is going on anyway?"

A purple rift opened and a Rifter fell out falling towards Kalan.
Kalan drew a straw blade and blocked the Rifter's claws as it screeched at him trying to cut him.
"Kalan, knock that thing off!" Kina yelled glancing back at him.
Kalan nodded and pushed off his foot rolling backwards and kicking the Rifter off, standing up afterword he grinned and peeked over the edge.
"Whatever these things are, they're no match for the almighty-"

His sentence was cut off as the same Rifter appeared from above again and tackled him off the butterfly.
"Kalan!"

Kalan plummeted towards the ground holding the Rifter's wrist as it tried to bite at him, he looked up at the butterfly before turning his attention back to the Rifter.
Thanks to Kalan's focus on the Rifter, he didn't notice the platform of butterflies that formed under him.

Falling onto it Kalan released the Rifter causing it to roll to the side.
The Rifter let off a loud wail causing three more Rifters to appear onto the platform, a crying little girl fell onto the platform afterword thanks to a flying demon.
Kalan turned towards the crying girl and running over hugged her as the Rifters started staggering towards him.
"You chose a bad time to appear kid...stay behind me and I'll get us out of here...somehow."

He turned back to the girl to see her smile at him, he returned the smile until he looked up to see her scaly skin sticking out of her back, his eye twitched before the Crawler tackled Kalan.

Kina landed on the platform and looked over at the screaming Kalan holding off the crawler with a long sword of straw as it tried to eat his face.
"Kalan hold her, I'll handle them!"
"Like I have a choice!"

Kina ran forward as the Rifter's fell into their rifts, she dodged out of the way as they slashed towards her, looking up she saw one try to vertically cut her.

Moving to the side she slammed a butterfly on one before hurling it into another one causing both to fall into a rift.
A small explosion followed and the Rifters fell out of the rift and plummeted towards the ground.
Kina turned and cut a Rifter in half as it tried to enter a rift before letting out a small sigh as it fell of the edge.

She started to help Kalan when the last Rifter slashed at her causing her to stumble back to the edge.
Her eyes widened as her foot slipped and she fell over to the edge, Kalan's eyes widened hearing her scream before looking up to see her fall.
"Kina!"

Kalan summoned another piece of straw and stuck it through the Crawler before turning over and crawling over to the edge.
He looked over but Kina was nowhere to be seen, his eyes widened and his hand gripped the edge.
"Kina...."

The Rifter stumbled towards Kalan as the wind blew his hair to the side covering his face.
"You...."
Kalan quickly turned to the Rifter and in one quick motion formed a claw with his hand before taking hold of the Rifter's face and lifting him off the ground.

His bangs covered his eyes but a faint red glow shone from his eyes, he slammed the Rifter onto the platform before stomping on the demon's neck.
The Rifter squirmed in his grasp and in one motion Kalan brought an end to the Rifter's movements.
Tossing a sphere over the edge he turned to see Kina on her butterfly.
"Kalan! Come on."
Kalan put his hand to his head and shook it before looking up at Kina and smiling.
Running forward he jumped onto the butterfly as the two continued.

The Rebirth's took the slash and fell to the ground letting out long wails before their bodies went still.
The Carrier took the dagger and stumbled back before falling onto his back letting out a loud groan.
The Rebirth looked down at his comrades before a grin formed on his face.
The black stains on the cobblestones moved back towards the Rebirth's the glow on their right hands blinking as their torso's repaired themselves.

The Rebirth's slowly lifted into the air before placing their feet on the ground, cracking their necks they jumped into the air, both demons swinging their arm blades towards Strength's neck.

The carrier's mouth's opened and a little girl climbed out of him before walking up next to the Rebirth.
"Bad lady."

Pet's movement were a blur as her claws ripped through the Crawlers, gripping one she tore the Crawler into two halves before hurling it at the others.
The Crawlers leaned their heads to the side only to see Pet leap high in the air, the Crawler jumped up at Pet and slashed at her, however Pet dodged the attack and extending her arm slammed her clawed hand into the Crawler's back while falling cutting it clean in half.
The Crawler squirmed and let out a loud scream before going still.

Pet turned to the other Crawler as it's claw went through Pet sticking out of her back, Pet's eyes narrowed as she looked up at the Crawler.
"This was my favorite dress."

She ripped off the Crawler's arm and pulled it out before turning it around and decapitating the Crawler's head.
The little girl's head rolled before her mouth opened, six green legs climbed out of the girl's neck before it scurried away into the shadow as the torso fell to the ground.

Pet jumped back over towards Mirela as two more Crawlers appeared.

The Crawler Mirela kicked growled at her and started running towards her screaming as it drew closer to them.
A pack of flying demons started diving towards the group as Pet held her arms out.
Rift's opened up and five Rifter's appeared in the square before a carrier waddled over towards them.

Pet's eyes narrowed before a red glow covered her entire body, closing her hands into a fist.
She let out a loud demonic roar that didn't match her tiny stature before a blast of red energy shot from her body in a large sphere shaped explosion that covered the area.
Every demon caught in the explosion disintegrated into ash before the sphere faded.
Pet stumbled a little before falling face first onto the ground.

A carrier appeared from the shadow and waddled over the ashes of his brethren.
Opening it's mouth two Rebirth's climbed out of it and faced the group as Pet remained unconscious, thy stared at the group before dashing at Mirela letting out loud screeches.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:07 pm
The young boy gave a small sigh as pet fell unconscious. The demons were still closing in as the carrier unloaded the Rebirthers. He brushed back his hair, adjusting his glasses, as he stepped in front of Mirela.

"Either be useful or stand aside."

He reached into his sleeve, slowly pulling a long, glimmering baton from it. A red tint came to the boy's eyes as he slowly began walking forward. The Rebirther gave out a loud screech as it lunged forward, it's sharp claws drawn as it brought them down. With a swift movement, the boy parried, slicing the demon's glowing hand from it before three more slices appeared in it's chest, dismembering the demon as blood stained the boy's clothing. As the red tint in his eyes grew fiercer, he dashed forward. The gleam from his baton flashed as he sliced through the demons before him, the bodies piling as his graceful moves subdued the lesser foot soldiers. As the carrier behind him slid from the bottom half of his body, he slowly turned back to Mirela. His glasses were white as the moon shone off of them, his white shirt now stained red. A single drop of blood slid down his baton as he spoke.

"I, Alexander Van Rowen have no use for the likes of you. If you wish for death...then I shall supply your final requiem."

Alexander brought his empty hand to his face, a single finger adjusting his glasses as his blood red eyes pierced Mirela.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeros slowly rose, his head swimming as his body was still in pain. He let out a low grunt he rose to see Jazz, sitting, his back turned to him.

"About time you got up, you've been down for a good twenty minutes or so."

"How...did you survive that attack?"

"Oh that, I turned my clones into a drill of sorts, pretty cool huh?"

Zeros gave a small smile as he slowly made his way to his feet. Brushing off the rubble from his clothing he walked to his son, sitting next to him.

"You're a cocky b*****d you know that?"

"Yeah, and you lost, start spilling. How are you alive?"

Zeros gave a small sigh as he stared into the fire Jazz had made, the crackling filling the silence between the two. Zeros closed his eyes, taking in the scent of soot and burning ash before he spoke.

"It all happened about twenty two years ago...far before you were born. The deities lived here with us, in peace. Well, as you know Birth killed her sister Karma."

"Why exactly...?"

"No one but Birth knows that for sure. All I know is that Death wasn't too happy about it."

"You mean Reaper?"

"That's what he changed his name to when he broke away. It was actually about that time I got my title. Birth sensed her brother's betrayal...so in hopes of being prepared she chose a dear old friend of mine."

"Wait...if she chose your friend how did you get the title?"

"It happened three years after Karma's death, a year before you were born. His name was Emillian, a crazy old man, at least he was then. He turned down Birth's offer so he could be with his new family. So...instead I took the job and became the Child of Birth."

Zeros gave a small sigh as he kept his gaze from Jazz, not wanting him to see his father's weakness.

"It was about the same time I met your mother, she was a gorgeous woman, yet she'd slug me if she heard me say that now. Anyway...A year later you were born, I can't tell you how happy your mother was...but I knew you were cursed the day you came to this earth. You had inherited the light that I was bestowed with, the light of Birth.

"So that's why I was chosen as the envoy...but..if that's the case...what is the power Reaper gave me?"

"As you grew up, you had befriended Emillian's girl, Merlulu or whatever her name was. That was shortly cut off after he split and his wife packed up with the kid."

"What's that got to do with my question?"

"I'm getting to it boy, don't you rush me. Reaper found out about my identity...so the night you awoke to your power...he gave you the one thing your mother and I never saw coming...the black light. It's a cursed light that counter acts the abilities of Birth and I. I was defenseless against your rampage...I couldn't stop what you had become...however...Birth arrived to seal that darkness within you in hopes she could contain it."

Jazz lowered his head. He was a weapon for Reaper...a tool to kill his parents. Zeros took a deep breath as he continued his story, the quiet night air surrounding the two.

"That night..Your mother was taken by Birth and I by Reaper. I walked for days through the pits of hell, seeing horrors you couldn't imagine. That's when I learned about the female envoy. The torture he put her through was unbearable to watch. It wasn't that bad though...Creation found out about me..so now I work for him as well as your mother. I'm an elite you could say where as your mother...babysits."

Jazz slowly stood as Zeros finished. He slowly turned and walked away from his father as Zeros stood to face his son. Jazz stopped for a moment, his eyes closed as he lifted his head to the heavens.

"I'll be back...Tell mom...I'm sorry....I'll make Death pay for what he did to us. First though...I've got a friend to attend to."

Zeros looked down at his hand, a small orb forming in it as a tear welled in his eye. He threw the orb at Jazz, it absorbing into his body as it made contact.

"Be careful...Jazz..."

Jazz lifted a hand as to say goodbye, his other hand in his pocket as he walked off.

"Take care...Forte.."  

Waka_in_the_Zash

Masaruu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 am
Yama waited a second, closing his eyes and taking in the situation. Inside his head felt like forever as in reality it was one second. He went over every possible move he can make and crossed most of them out. When he opened his eyes, he smirked. He waited for the rifters to get close before he stood. He threw his axe into the head of the one on his left as he lunged for the one on his right, using his razor sharp claws to sever its head from its body. He allowed the two within the rift to chase him as he swerved in and out of the smaller ranked demons, killing them.

He jumped in the air as he noticed the rifters looking for him out of the rift. As he came down, he stomped hard on their skulls, their heads smashing into the ground, crushing under pressure. His eyes were now a light blue, that of a wolf's. Looking onward to the man known as Kervani, he took a step in his direction.

"I'm Yama. I came to the capitol in search of a training partner. I see that you are the controller of these things?"

He bent down and grabbed his axe from the twitching demon's head, pulling it out and snapping it's neck to put its life out of its misery. Licking the blood off his axe, he smiled.

"Now, what business do you have with me, sir?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:00 am
A man in a long dark cloak walked on the field before the mountain where Tsuliria stood, the figure reached up and pulled off his hood revealing it was Kailos.
A small grin rested on his face as he held his arms out to the sides, the wind blew his cloak to the side as he looked towards the mountain.
His pupils shrank as he brought in his right arm extending it forward before speaking.
“How can you start the fun when all the guest haven’t arrived?!”

Dark figures could be seen advancing from behind him, Men in red cloaks started walking past Kailos, soon half the field was covered by the cloaked men. However the men continued moving as more figures continued advancing from the horizon forming a large cloaked army in the field.
Their faces were hidden by the red cloaks they wore over their bodies.
Kailos raised his hand before bring it down pointing two fingers forward with a toothy grin.
The cloaked men took hold of their cloaks and in one motion threw them into the air as Kailos chuckled lowly at his forces.
“Do what you do best boys!”

Lifting their heads fire erupted from the mens body destroying the cloaks as hundreds of thousands of Yolor’s laughed before running towards the mountain.
Kailos laughed as the Yolor’s continued to run past him his cloak blowing by the wind they left behind.
The Yolor’s seemed endless as they continued to run over the horizon behind Kailos embers dancing wildly in the air as their flames started to consume the field.
Kailos grinned before a wall of flames erupted in front of him.
When it fell Kailos was gone leaving behind the army of smiling Yolor’s.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:33 am
Jazz stopped at the top of the hill as he overlooked the Yolor army below him, his hands still planted in his pockets.

"You just won't stay dead will you...?"

Jazz dashed down the hill his eyes exploding with light as he gazed upon the top of the mountain, a blanket of clouds concealing the top. As he came up on the Yolor's, he skidded to a stop, the sea of flames rising up above him as his hand was gripped around one's face. Jazz stared up through his bangs as the Yolor's eyes widened at the grin on Jazz' face.

"....Boom"

With that, Jazz' hand flashed as Yolor exploded in his hand, sending a wave flying back. A wing burst from Jazz as he fought through the crowd, His hands glowing brightly as he punched through the endless sea of Yolor's. As he approached the center of the army, Jazz jumped, the entire army summoning a massive sea of flames that shot for the sky. Jazz' eyes shone crimson as his eyes reflected the flames, his wing opening as his fist emitted a massive light. He brought his fist down, cracks in the earth opening up as light shot through the ground, surrounding the Yolor's.

"I'll be with you shortly Tsuliria."

The sea of flames crashed down on Jazz as the thousands of Yolor's laughter filled the valley below. A snap rang over the crowd as a massive light shot from the cracks in the earth, a massive explosion following as the Yolor's went flying into the air. Screams of pain rang out as a ball of fire flew from the epicenter of the blast. With a spin, Jazz flew up, his wing covered in flames and light as he ascended, Gungnir gripped tightly in his hands. He let out a laugh of his own as he chucked the spear into the air, a massive insignia filling the sky.

"Now! Seven Spears of Heaven! May you wander the depths of hell forever Yolor!"

Seven massive spears fell from the gates one by one, the Yolor's disintegrating as they came in contact. Jazz quickly stepped off the bodies of the flying Yolor's as he made his way through the air, the center gate still closed tightly. As the sixth gate opened, Jazz neared the seventh, three Yolor bodies still flying over head. Jazz quickly jumped, three quick kicks met the back of the first Yolor, sending him higher as Jazz jumped to grip onto him, only to kick him back down into the explosions below. As Jazz reached the second Yolor, the seventh gate slowly opened, the massive spear tip in view.

"I'm cutting this one close!"

Jazz thrust off the second Yolor, his screams joining the rest as the ground was decimated beneath them. The Seventh gate was about to be broken as Jazz reached the last Yolor, He clung to his body as he turned.

"Now! Wallow in despair! Open, Gungnir!!!!"

The seventh spear shot from the middle of the seal, a tower of light consuming the ground below. In the distance a giant dome of light was all that could be seen as the shockwave flew through the city. Atop the mountain Jazz flew out of the tower of light, a single Yolor under him as he surfed on his body through the air, the morning sun slowly rising behind Tsuliria. As Jazz landed the Yolor rolled to the side, gripping his body in pain.

"You...You will live as a curse. The one that can't beat me, yet the one I won't beat. I'd run before Tsuliria kills you though."

Jazz turned, his jacket flapping in the wind as his wing jutted out, flames rolling from it's tip. Jazz gave a small smirk to Tsuliria as their eyes met, the morning sun shining over their battlefield.

"It's about time we finished this eh?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 am
Mirela stood back as Alexander took on the demons, her face taking on a shocked expression. Watching as he stood atop the many bodies and addressed her, Mirela calmly gave a nod. "I understand." Taking a deep breath, she moved into playing position, locking her gaze onto Alexander. "It seems that I've underestimated you, Alexander. For that I apologize."

Smiling softly, Mirela broke her attention from Alexander before turning towards the Rebirth. Sliding her new bow across the strings of Love, the shimmering green energy that she had gotten so accustomed to beginning to radiate from the bow's resin. The melody was sweet, gentle, and played at an upbeat tempo.

Tapping her foot in time with the melody, Mirela removed the bow from Love after a few moments, the energy continuing to radiate from it. Extending her arm Mirela firmly held the bow in place as the energy took the form of a long blade before gracefully spinning away from her original position, a medium-length trail of energy following every move the bow-blade made. Quickly, Mirela moved toward the remaining Rebirth and made an upwards slashing motion, cutting it clean in half from the bottom up.

Taking a few steps back as the bow returned to normal, Mirela stumbled back onto the ground in reaction to the shockwave. "What was that?!"

--------------------

Inae's eyes narrowed as the Rebirths repaired themselves, recovering from Strength's attack. She paid close attention to what had happened, and upon seeing the blinking right hands, an idea came to mind. "The right hands. Strength, the right hands!"

"Yes, m'lady." Strength's expression remained the same as the Rebirth's lashed out for another attack. Without hesitation she brought her rapier up, parrying the arm blades from the Rebirth's before pivoting back on her left foot and bringing the rapier forward for an attack, slashing at the Rebirth's right hands.

Reaching into her pouch, Inae drew a card from the beginning of the deck.

"Tarot II - The Magician!"

After the words were spoken, Inae winced lightly as a tall purple mist emerged from the ground behind her. Distorted chanting emerged from it as the summon completed. The mist took the form of a cloaked man holding a staff and a scroll, both of which turned into the hardened, lighter mist. "Magician, the child and the large one. Eliminate them both."

At Inae's command, more distorted chanting could be heard coming from the Magician. Above the heads of the Carrier and the Crawler, a large purple mist-cloud was formed. The Magician raised his scroll and lowered it soon after. As it lowered, ten javelins shot out from the cloud and fell rapidly around the Carrier and Crawler, one javelin piercing the top of the Carrier's skull while the other pierced the skull of the Crawler. The Magician soon broke away after this, the remaining mist floating up toward the stars in the night sky.

Inae stumbled slightly at the shockwave, however kept her balance. Shifting her gaze to Strength, Inae watched as Strength's stance shook a little, a smile coming to her face when Strength restored her stance, the attack on the Rebirth's continuing.

Miss-Ran

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:11 am
The Rebirth's slow reaction caused the cut to connect cutting their hands off. They started wailing and stumbling backwards, they fell against the ground before turning into black stains on the sidewalk.
The Crawler screamed before it fell onto the ground as the Carrier let out a groan and fell backwards.

The Rebirth in the back glared at the two and started to advance when something tugged on his pants leg.
Looking down he saw a purple demon with a large red jar, the purple demon jumped into the Rebirth causing his body to let off a black glow before it faded as soon as it came.

The Rebirth smiled and holding his right hand out caused a black glow to emit from it, he chuckled lowly as the black stains of the Rebirth's slowly formed back into their former selves.
The Carrier sat up and giggling reached up and pulled out the javelin, running over she pulled the javelin out of the Carrier and helped him up.
The Carrier's mouth opened spitting out two more Crawlers who twitched before reverting to their scaly forms and crawling towards Inae and Strength.

"Yay! Big Sister is on the way!"
The spare crawler clapped her hands before looking towards the glowing Rebirth who smiled at Inae his right hand letting off a black glow.

One of the Rebirth's formed two blades on each arm and sprinted at strength before cutting horizontally at her torso.

"No one can save you."

Kalan and Kina dodged the flying demons as Kina escorted Kalan back, however after the large shock wave ran through the city the butterfly started crying and flailing about.
"Calm down girl," Kina said trying to comfort the butterfly. "Everything's okay."
Kalan watched as Kina started to comfort the butterfly, he started to speak when the butterfly turned fully over causing Kalan to fall towards the ground.
The butterfly turned up before Kina let out a sigh.
"You can't do things like that, someone might get hurt," Kina said keeping her attention forward as she continued without Kalan.

Kalan screamed as he fell reaching towards the sky while he drew closer to the ground, however he landed on something soft and let out a small sigh.
"Oh thank goodness," Kalan said touching his chest. "Thanks Kina."

He turned over only to see he wasn't on a butterfly, he crawled on the gray fur to get a better look at what he was on.
Peering over he saw he was on the floating head of an elderly man with eight baby arms sticking out of the side of his head and moving wildly.
He had a long beard on his face composed of human faces that wailed as he hovered through the sky.
His eye twitched as the elderly man's eyes looked up at him before his eyes brows narrowed, the elderly man opened his mouth causing more screams to be heard from inside his mouth.

A little girl crawled up the side of his head before standing on top of the head as Kalan stared at her.
The Crawler's head tilted to the side before it let out a loud screech, Kalan jumped dodging the Crawler's tackle as it burst out of it's skin causing it to go over the edge.

The Crawler stabbed it's claws into the side of the head to keep from falling, causing the head to groan before plummeting and falling towards the ground.
Kalan gripped the gray hair and looked down to see the head falling towards Inae.
"Inae! Move out of the way!"

The Elderly man's eyes rolled in the back of his head showing the white's of his eyes.
His black tongue hung out the side of his mouth as he slowly descended towards Inae with a Crawler clinging on his side and a screaming Kalan holding tightly onto his hair.

Kina jumped off her butterfly and landed next to Mirela as more demons started catching onto Pet's scent.
The Rebirth Mirela cut let out a low groan as it's body pulled itself back together before it smiled.
Kina looked over at Alexander and was silent as she stared at the bodies, she turned her attention forward deciding not to question it.
"Mirela I returned to help you out. Kalan came too."
She looked up at the butterfly only to see Kalan wasn't there.
"Wait...where did he-" she cut herself off as a voice filled her head.
"Activating transfer of contract,"
"...Reaper?"
"Target....Kina Kulis........transfer completed. Holder of contract is now Kina. Servant Slivordina has successfully been marked as Kina's servant. Have fun Kina!"

Pet's eyes fluttered open before she stood up.
"....blood..."
Kina watched as Pet walked over to her and took hold of her wrist before looking up at her, she remained quiet and stared into Kina's eyes.
"Um....what do you want?"
"....may I?"
"...sure...I guess..." Kina responded slightly confused.

Pet stared at Kina's finger before leaning forward and biting it, Kina flinched a little and pulled her hand away causing Pet to let out a small whine.
Kina stared at Pet as her eyes took on a red glow, blood lust and sadness lingering in her eyes, Pet opened her mouth and Kina flinched seeing her fangs.
When Pet closed her eyes Kina leaned away but stuck her finger back out, she remained still as Pet took the blood for the contract before turning back around.
"What do you need?" Pet asked.
Her eyes had regained their normal glow and she looked at Kina awaiting orders
Kina stared at Pet and pointed at the demons ahead of them.

Pet turned to see eight Crawlers crawling towards them on all fours, Six Rifters appear while two entered rifts and started slashing towards them, the remaining ones sprinted at the group.
Two carriers waddled in their direction while the little purple demons followed behind.

The one Rebirth slowly walked towards the group the blade forming at his wrist.
Pet opened her book and closing her eyes held her hand over it.
"Summon Remnant! Amora!"

A red pentagon appeared at her feet before a figure slowly lifted out of the ground as it stood in front of Pet.

Amora appeared and darkness hovered around her body before she threw crescent waves of darkness towards the demons, taking out three of the Crawlers.
Kina threw her butterflies taking out one of the Carries, however not before it spit out a Rebirth.

"We have to be careful," Pet said looking at the little purple demons. "Those are Feeders, it'll be a problem if they feed any of the demons. Now, let's finish the rest off."
Pet held her hand out making Amora summon more shadows.

Tsuliria watched Jazz's display as he took out the Yolor army, the shock wave causing her clothes to flutter a little. She crossed her arms a small smile on her face before she watched him surf a Yolor to her.
Tsuliria's smile faded as he neared her and looked down at the Yolor as he scrambled off.
The Yolor didn't make it far before he was carried off by a flying demon into the village.

Turning Tsuliria looked at Jazz and listened to him speak, she scoffed with a small smile on her face before a dark aura surrounded her.
"Envy!"

The seven swords on the back of her outfit flew high into the air above her leaving a black trail behind them as her chains flew out of her body and wrapped around the seven swords.

A dark glow enveloped the chains and swords before the darkness faded, leaving behind a long scythe with a black hilt and a violet blade on the end of it.
A long chain was wrapped around the hilt of the scythe all the way up to the blade.

Tsuliria reached up and caught the scythe before closing her eyes.
The moment her hand came in contact her black hair turned brown,
her outfit turned into a white blouse and a brown skirt, the scars on her arms showed since it was a short sleeved blouse.

When she opened her eyes they remained their yellow color before she lowered the scythe gripping near the top of the scythe with one hand and near the bottom with her other holding it to the side.

"I suppose I should thank you Jazz," Tsuliria said glancing at him with slightly narrowed eyes. "Thanks to you I was forced to acknowledge my own weakness. I lived only to kill my sister and when I lost that....I had nothing left."

Tsuliria turned her body sideways spreading her stance a little.
"You helped me find something I lost a long time ago. I realized what I really want and now I can work towards it....so...thank you..Jazz."

A smug smile formed on her face before she spoke again.
"If we met in different circumstances, we might have been friends."

Tsuliria's smile faded and her eyes narrowed as she returned to her normal blank expression.
"I'm glad I get to destroy you not because of my status or orders...but because I actually want too."

The ground started to shake as Tsuliria's energy started pouring out of her body, her eyes took on a yellow glow as her hair and clothing started to flutter.
"It was fun while it lasted."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:17 pm
Jazz gave a small smile as his body began to glow brightly, the earth around them ripping at its seams. A small breath left him his eyes met Tsuliria's.

"It's me that should be thanking you you know....If it weren't for you I would've given up a long time ago."

The ground beneath him shook as Jazz' wing slowly disappeared, his entire being shining brightly. His smile never faded as the memories that brought them to this moment filled his head. The mountain top shook as rubble began to lift between the two, the morning sun shining brightly.

"Before we start....If you're the one that walks out of this...beat Reaper...teach him a well deserved lesson, for my mother and father...and for everyone else that he's toyed with."

Jazz nodded as he slipped his jacket from his body, the wind taking into it's gentle grasps as it flew away, down into the city below.

"Right then...let's give them one hell of a show shall we?"

Jazz spread his feet apart as he summoned an entire new weapon, a small spear attached to a chain of pure light. His smile turned to a cocky smirk as he had essentially copied his fathers very own weapon. He began to swing the chain, the blade making a whirring sound as jazz dashed forward. He swirved in and out as he spun the chain in his hand. Jumping, he launched the spear towards Tsuliria, the chain quickly following behind it.

"Don't you dare hold back! Liria!!!"

Akina jumped as the massive explosion behind her husband unphased him. There he lay, his eyes at the stars as a massive dome of light dissipated to the sky.

"I'm going to assume you are responsible for that?"

"Nope, that would be our son, he's got a play date up there waiting."

"Our boy really has grown hasn't he?"

"No thanks to us...Come on Akina, let's head home."

Zeros jumped up, a proud smile on his face as he took his wife by the hand. They stopped only for a moment as a black jacket landed softly in front of them. Akina reached down, gently hugging the jacket as they continued on their way.

"Be safe my son..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alexander adjusted his glasses as the shockwave subsided. Walking over to Mirela and the newest addition he gave a small cough.

"Well then, It seems you have a handle on things, I'll be going inside now, I would enjoy not to be disturbed any further."

Alexander walked to his door, slicing a demon in half as he went through the doorway. The door quietly clicked as mumbles could be heard through the door.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:36 pm
Tsuliria's gaze never left Jazz as he spoke to her, she remained silent her only response a nod at Jazz's request for Reaper.
Hearing his words she smiled before shaking her head.
"There's only room for one happy ending in this play,"

Her grip tightened on her scythe as she watched Jazz run towards her, seeing his new weapon her eyebrow arched.
Her eyes widened when he said her name, she removed one hand from her scythe and slammed the blade into the ground before pulling it, ripping a horizontal line in the earth.
A red clawed hand extended out of the earth in front of Tsuliria, it opened it's palm resting in the path of the blade.
Darkness hovered around Tsuliria before she leaped high into the air.

"Same to you Jazz...."
She held her open hand towards Jazz as a small dark ball appeared in front of her palm, she shot it forward the small ball flying towards Jazz.
While it drew closer the ball exploded into thousands of thin lines of darkness that flew towards Jazz in curves.

Tsuliria turned and sat on the hilt of her scythe her legs hanging over the edge of it before pointing the tip of the scythe towards Jazz.
"One more."

Darkness hovered on the tip of the scythe before a giant focused beam of darkness fired at Jazz with red lines circling around it as it followed behind the dark lines.

Kina flinched as she felt Tsuliria's presence, she looked in the direction of the mountain.
Reaching up she gripped her shirt at the chest and closed her eyes ignoring the advancing demons.
She could feel her sister's excitement even from a distance, images flashed through her mind of the two before she opened her eyes.
"Liria.....come back safe."
Kina's butterflies appeared around her as a new determination took over her hesitation.
"I'll make sure you have someone to come back too."
Kervani gripped his skull as he felt the contract break off, he grit his teeth no longer feeling Pet's presence.
He looked in the last direction he felt it before glancing back at Yama, hearing his words he closed his eyes before walking away.
"I was going to play with you but my good mood is gone."

Kervani snapped his fingers causing the large elderly head to appear before it opened it's mouth the wails of the damned leaving his mouth as dark figures started climbing out.

Four Crawlers fell out of his mouth and hit the ground before two Rifters jumped out of it's mouth and landed on the ground.

"They're called Handlers, and they've sealed the fate of most humans. Accept death and join the fallen"

With that Kervani faded into the shadows as the Handler continued spitting out demons.
A Rebirth fell from the sky and landed a few feet from Yama forming a blade on his arm before dashing at him alongside two Crawlers.

A Feeder fell out of the Handler's eye and landed in one of the Crawlers causing it to screech before the little girl's face twisted upside down as it's scaly skin grew horns on the side of it, the human arms developing red cracks along them.
The Crawler faded into the ground leaving only the head of the little girl remaining that wailed at Yama as it moved towards him.

The Handler looked down at Yama before spitting out a Carrier that opened it's large mouth and bellowed in his direction.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:17 pm
With a grunt, yama lept into the air, spinning in a clockwise motion, his claws forward, aimed at the handler.

"MOUNTAIN WOLF TORPEDO!"

He went into the handler's mouth before coming out its back, covered in its blood. grabbing onto its back as it fell, he got on its head and pushed with all his might to jump into the air even more. As he jumped into the air, he let out a loud howl.

"Howling wolf descent!"

He stretched his arms out, in a pouncing manner as he fell, face first. as he got closer, he grabbed the horns of the crawler/feeder hybrid demon. He twisted and jerked, ripping its head of with the most sickening crack heard from its neck breaking. He pulled the horns apart and let the head drop as he began to gore the two rifters into demonic swiss cheese.
Taking the horns back in hand, he threw them with deadly accuracy into two out of the three remaining cralwers' heads. Taking his axe in hand yet again, he waited the time to throw.
He looked at the rebirth and remaining crawler and ran to where they were behind one another, the rebirth up front. Throwing his axe horizontally, he fell to one knee, out of breath as he watched his axe sever the rebirth's head, and then impale itself inside the skull of the crawler. He slowly stood up, catching his breath as he looked towards the man, walking away.  

Masaruu

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:51 pm
Jazz gave a small laugh as he was thoroughly enjoying himself. Yanking on the chain, the links all exploded into tiny orbs that filled the area each exploding as Tsuliria launched her attack. Jazz' eyes flashed brightly as he fired an orb from his finger into the beam of darkness that flew for him. As the orb hit, the beam split in to down the middle, the darkness flying past both sides of Jazz.

"Seems you won't let me take it easy this time."

Jazz hit the ground, both index fingers shining brightly as he dashed forward, diving under Tsuliria as she rested in the air. He spun as his back slid along the ground, firing a shot into the air as he passed under his rival. The shot flew with speed and energy as the wind tunneled off of it, it's target the blade of the scythe Tsuliria was currently perched upon. Jazz slid along the ground before rolling over, his head meeting the pavement as his second shot flew into the ground, propelling his body up into the air, a beam of light rocketing him upward. As he reached the climax of his ascent, he flipped, six spears flying from his hands.

"Ha! This may get fun after all!"

A wicked grin shone on Jazz face as the spears split, each exploding into ten tiny spiked orbs as they continued their trajectory. Jazz spun in the air, his body flashing as his light was more intune to him than any other point in his life. The morning sun fueling his powers. With one quick spin, he stopped himself in the air as his wing reappeared, it's bright feathers shining as he pointed a hand forward.

"Come now Tsuli, this onslaught is child's play!!"

As he teasingly barked his words, feathers shot from his wing, each razor sharp and deadly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff