Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm
Damian looked at Myka and failed to keep his gaze, dropping it to the ground. He nodded slowly and walked on to the dorm.

((I'll post first))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:25 pm
Arwen yawned and curled into Damian, her arms wound tightly around his neck.
Myka followed the two, her arms folded behind her back.
{{Ok then ^-^}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:32 pm
((sorry for the delay sad ))

Rose looked up at Erik and shrugged. "I'm not sure. You're the tour guide, if you are still willing to be..that is" she slightly frowned, knowing he had other things on his mind. "If not, I"ll just head back to the dorm" she told him in a soft tone of voice, then looked away. Her eyes turned a deep blue-ish green.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm
Noticing Rose's sad look, Erik gave her a smile - which on a face that's been deprived of emotion for so long managed to fit rather well. "Of course I am." he said gently and looked off into the distance. "Would you like to go someplace to eat? I know a cafe nearby."

((Tis fine emotion_awesome ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:54 pm
"Sure, that would be great" she managed to return a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:00 pm
"Good. Follow me." he said and began leading the way, brushing his hair in front of his face every time the wind picked up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:11 pm
She followed by him silently as she swayed her arms by her sides and looked around at the chatty and outgoing environment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:33 pm
tiny14xx

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Well?" Nikolai beamed as he opened the car door to let Michael out. "What do you think, darling?" he asked and held a hand out for him to take. The carnival was large and filled with an abundance of colors. Simple music floated around the area and a crowd of people both poured in and out. Giant, colorful tents dotted the land, and booths used to attract customers to play games filled in the gaps between tents. Nikolai rather enjoyed circuses, he always loved the new mysterious and amusements they held. How Michael would react, though, he didn't know.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:32 pm
Awesome nerd

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
"The passion flows through me like water through a waterfall..."
User Image
The car ride was quiet due to Michael being too excited about the circus to even speak. His excitement was boiling over and made his heat quicken in anticipation.

When the car stopped, Michael quickly climbed out before he looked over in the direction of the circus as they walked through the parking lot to reach the entrance. Even from where he was he could see bright flashing lights and an assortment of colors.

Wow~

User ImageUser Image
"...and my hand moves, the colors blending until I have created a masterpiece."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:48 am
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Fingers curled around his hand. "It's even better inside." Nikolai smiled then leaned towards the ticket booth. After a brief exchange of words and a face made by the cashier, the Sin got the tickets and handed one to Michael.
"Mmm, what should we do first, darling?" he asked as he led him to the interior of the circus. The sounds of elephants and lions rang out occasionally, the laughter of clowns and children were everywhere, and there were some screams coming from the few joyrides they had to offer.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:40 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: yay! I have Wi-Fi!

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
The younger male looked around with an unsure expression, indecisive about what to do first. With bright eyes, Michael looks over at Nikolai as he pointed over at one of the rides.
"C-Can we try that one?"

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:07 pm
tiny14xx

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Following his gaze, Nikolai's lime green eyes rested upon the large Ferris wheel that changed different colors every few seconds. "Ah, my absolute favorite ride." he smiled with something shining across the lime green irises. Gently squeezing Michael's hand, he picked up his pace and began hurrying to it. "Oh dearie, you'll absolutely love it! It's oh-so romantic~" he purred as the carny stopped the ride at an empty capsule for them to get into.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:23 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: I am so sorry! I just e'er remembered that this was the rp I was working on replying to when my phone died on me while on vacation.

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael follows him to the ride, trying not to trip as he went along with Nikolai, climbing on with the other male before sitting across from him.
"I have never been on one before...is this ride fun?"

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:17 pm
tiny14xx
UNACCEPTABRU! jk, tis fine

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"That all depends on how you feel about heights, dearie." Nikolai said as he helped his date into the open pod. The gate closed and the ride started, and the Sin smiled dreamily as the scenery shrunk with the height the gained. "I find it romantic." he commented while the ride stopped now and then to let people on and off. "The look of the city, the lights of the carnival, being stuck with you up here~"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:48 pm
Awesome nerd
ooc: About the dictionary, That's awesome!

Michael Dark-The Artist
Water Elemental

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Michael looks out of the small clear window of the capsule as he listened to Nikolai.
"Wow!~Its so high!"

User ImageUser Image

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out