Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:21 pm
Having Wesker die in an explosion would be pretty lame to the series. It would have to be a long fight before we see him in the flames.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:44 pm
ooh maybe ada kills him? and at the end something happens to show hes not dead? like at the end of RE biggrin S it shows tyrant isnt dead  

Ermac_The_Legion

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:59 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
ooh maybe ada kills him? and at the end something happens to show hes not dead? like at the end of RE biggrin S it shows tyrant isnt dead
Well, the Tyrant IS dead if you play the game right.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:00 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Nightmare-on-any-street
yes but it still does the whole roar thing. i played as both chris and jill in both modes and saved everyone but it still does it  

Ermac_The_Legion

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:19 pm
Nightmare-on-any-street
Biohazard EXTREME
Nightmare-on-any-street
yes but it still does the whole roar thing. i played as both chris and jill in both modes and saved everyone but it still does it

Did the mansion exploded?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:37 pm
Yeah, that's the thing. It depends on what ending you get. If you play the game RIGHT, the mansion blows up and the Tyrant dies along with everything else.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ermac_The_Legion

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:00 pm
maybe thats why i never unlocked the knife mode....how do you play it right? ive tried everything  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:15 pm
You basically have to save Barry with Jill, and save Rebecca with Chris.

With Chris, all you gotta do is kill that hunter that hunts Rebecca.

And with Jill, first thing you gotta do is wait when he says, "I'll go and get another rope." Wait it out and he'll eventually come back with the rope.
The other thing you gotta do is when you do the rope thing, you will eventually meet him down in the caves. When that happens, first tell him to cover you, and then say that you're sure.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:44 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
You basically have to save Barry with Jill, and save Rebecca with Chris.

With Chris, all you gotta do is kill that hunter that hunts Rebecca.

And with Jill, first thing you gotta do is wait when he says, "I'll go and get another rope." Wait it out and he'll eventually come back with the rope.
The other thing you gotta do is when you do the rope thing, you will eventually meet him down in the caves. When that happens, first tell him to cover you, and then say that you're sure.

I didn't got him the first time I played the Director's cut but my father did. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:27 am
Does anyone else have the feeling that Capcom are going to scrape the teaser when we saw it over a year ago. I know they said they wanted to wait until the Wii and PS3 were available, but I think its a excuse to buy more time on whatever there doing. Time will only tell.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:42 pm
MM-212 Beta
Does anyone else have the feeling that Capcom are going to scrape the teaser when we saw it over a year ago. I know they said they wanted to wait until the Wii and PS3 were available, but I think its a excuse to buy more time on whatever there doing. Time will only tell.
Scrape it? Meaning what?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:24 am
Biohazard EXTREME
MM-212 Beta
Scrape it? Meaning what?
I'm just saying Capcom is know for scraping a project and re-designing it. Just look at 1.5 and 3.5. Either that or this is going to be one hell of a game when a new preview is shown.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:08 am
Ohh... Umm, you forgot a 'P', it's scrapping a project. Scraping it would be like scraping remains of... Umm... Scraping off the remains of an exploded body off the walls.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:56 pm
I cant wait for this game, it looks like Chris and im pretty sure it is, but it looks sorta like Bruce slightly to me. But For now Chris  

Solid_Snake13

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:41 pm
Yes, finally seems like Resident Evil 5 will be more "survival" based than RE4 with the new climate control feature introduced into game. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games