Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:29 pm
River of Time
Mont put himself over Leo, crying there,"Why won't he wake up?" That scared him most, not able to thank him or to apologize for not being there. He wanted to help him any way he could. "What can I do..."

She stroked along Mont's back trying to calm him. "Whedaba said something about an evil aura. . . but I can only feel light coming from him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:34 pm
Mont paused, was the aura from him or Leo? The freaking out he did could be the answer or it could be from Leo's freak out. He felt more relaxed even with that disturbing input. He didn't care if either of them had darkness in them, he just wanted Leo to be all right. In the thought of it, he found himself playing with Leo's fur.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:38 pm
River of Time
Mont paused, was the aura from him or Leo? The freaking out he did could be the answer or it could be from Leo's freak out. He felt more relaxed even with that disturbing input. He didn't care if either of them had darkness in them, he just wanted Leo to be all right. In the thought of it, he found himself playing with Leo's fur.

She watched Mont and Leo and smiled giving Mont's forehead a soft kiss. "You're such a good brother too him. He really likes you, he told me himself. Perhaps you have some potion that can wake others from being unconcious?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:43 pm
Mont turned his head, feeling his blush now. "Thanks, but I failed to keep my promise..." He tried to think of something to wake him, he nodded. "I think I could make some smelly salts." He began trying to pull out the few resources he could for him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:46 pm
River of Time
Mont turned his head, feeling his blush now. "Thanks, but I failed to keep my promise..." He tried to think of something to wake him, he nodded. "I think I could make some smelly salts." He began trying to pull out the few resources he could for him.

"I'd say you kept your promise pretty well if it meant keeping him alive." She watched him pull out the ingredients. "Smelly salts? What are those?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:51 pm
Mont didn't want to take the argument about promises further, so he went back to looking for ingredients. "Its exactly as it sounds, they are so awful in scent that they could wake one from their sleep." He stopped searching, he was missing most of what he needed. "What would you do to wake someone up? I'm short on resources..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:54 pm
River of Time
Mont didn't want to take the argument about promises further, so he went back to looking for ingredients. "Its exactly as it sounds, they are so awful in scent that they could wake one from their sleep." He stopped searching, he was missing most of what he needed. "What would you do to wake someone up? I'm short on resources..."

"Water sometimes works. But I usually just nudge them awake or roar. But I don't think that will work in this case" She looked down at the ingrediens he had gathered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:00 pm
Mont looked down at them, he couldn't use them for much. "Maybe I could at least help him recover in his sleep." He was sure he had a syringe, but he didn't want to damage the skin. "No, lets wake him up. Then he could eat." He was trying to think of ways to wake him up. 'He seemed to be affected by me in physical ways, during his sleep...'  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:04 pm
River of Time
Mont looked down at them, he couldn't use them for much. "Maybe I could at least help him recover in his sleep." He was sure he had a syringe, but he didn't want to damage the skin. "No, lets wake him up. Then he could eat." He was trying to think of ways to wake him up. 'He seemed to be affected by me in physical ways, during his sleep...'

"I've noticed that. Before he rescued you I had the hardest time getting him to sleep well. He would always thrash around and end up screaming. But when he's near you he's calm." She looked over the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:10 pm
Mont almost jumped,"You can read minds?" It seemed inevitable for her find out a secret. He sighed, trying not to think about the things the dwarf had said about him and Leo. "What would he react to...to wake up?"  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:22 pm
River of Time
Mont almost jumped,"You can read minds?" It seemed inevitable for her find out a secret. He sighed, trying not to think about the things the dwarf had said about him and Leo. "What would he react to...to wake up?"

She chuckled. "No I can't read minds little one. But I have watched how you to act around each other. Do what you feels the best to you. Anything is worth a try right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:31 pm
Mont blushed through his fur now,"What do you mean?" He was focused on what see saw. It seemed like the ex-prince and Elara have had the same talk about the thing.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:36 pm
River of Time
Mont blushed through his fur now,"What do you mean?" He was focused on what see saw. It seemed like the ex-prince and Elara have had the same talk about the thing.

She chuckled softly and eyed Mont. "Nevermind little one. I'll leave you two for a moment. I need to go hunt for some food." With that she walked out the cave entrance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:49 pm
Mont held his arm out, what did she mean? Now he had the faint suspicion that he was really showing himself. He looked down at Leo, unconscious, hoping he could do this without resent. He leaned in closer, closing his eyes nervously, until his lips met.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:55 pm
River of Time
Mont held his arm out, what did she mean? Now he had the faint suspicion that he was really showing himself. He looked down at Leo, unconscious, hoping he could do this without resent. He leaned in closer, closing his eyes nervously, until his lips met.

Leo's ears flicked softly. There were signs that he was going to wake up. His eyes began to twitch under his eyelids.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games