Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:21 pm
Kupo ninja
Haru stood with his sword in hand. He swung his sword from where he stood and cut the beam weapons into pieces. "He isn't going to shoot the weapon isn't even loaded." He said placibg his sword back on his back. "Geez this wanna be defense system is really weak."

As the sword swung it met with a barrier blocking the sword. The turret turned and begin to charge as a warning.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:26 pm
supremeviva
Kupo ninja
Haru stood with his sword in hand. He swung his sword from where he stood and cut the beam weapons into pieces. "He isn't going to shoot the weapon isn't even loaded." He said placibg his sword back on his back. "Geez this wanna be defense system is really weak."

As the sword swung it met with a barrier blocking the sword. The turret turned and begin to charge as a warning.
The blade changed to a jade green blade and easily sliced through the barrier. "Runesave cuts through energy and non-tagible matter. i can literally cut fire with this." He said swingining the sword again and blowing up the torrent with a blast from his Explosion. "Explosion mixed with Silfariaon, makes a throwable explosive. I suggest you just turn the thing off."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:30 pm
The wreckage form the turret suddenly seems to liquidized then reform back into the turret. This time it fires a small blast right past his ear as another warning shot.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:35 pm
Haru didn't move as the shot fired. Haru threw another explosive blast into the cannon and scoffed. "Boring, I think we need a good defense system here, I'm getting bored."

"He has been traveling with Tao too long, he just needs to calm down." Tobias said rubbing his head. "Or this is just getting to him as much as it is too me."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 pm
The shielding modifies itself and absorbs the blast. The beam turret then runs a quick scan and modifies itself. It then fire and vaporizes the top half of Haru's sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:44 pm
His sword switches to the rune save and easily cuts the blast in half sending it to the bar. "That won't work, it cuts energy no matter what it is, you can change it but it still cuts it." He said taking a deep breath. "This sword won't break that easily."

((You've obiously never seen rave master. And calling that kind of stuff is god moding.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:49 pm
((so is assuming you can just destroy a technology you know nothing about.))

The turret modifies itself yet again, but holds fire since he hadn't made any more offesenvie moves.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:55 pm
((I'm not assuming, your character gave it away when he was here earlier, the runesave can seal energy and magic, your barrier is on that scale since it can aborb energy that means it either feeds off it or condenses it to use to attack, either way your barrier can't stop the runesave or keep attacking for long periods of time.))

Haru looked at the torret and gave a laugh. "Junk magic isn't as good as real power." he said thumbing his nose. "We'll go soon, I don't think the Jarians would want us to stay after breaking their stuff."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:02 pm
Kupo ninja
((I'm not assuming, your character gave it away when he was here earlier, the runesave can seal energy and magic, your barrier is on that scale since it can aborb energy that means it either feeds off it or condenses it to use to attack, either way your barrier can't stop the runesave or keep attacking for long periods of time.))

Haru looked at the torret and gave a laugh. "Junk magic is as good as real power." he said thumbing his nose. "We'll go soon, I don't think the Jarians would want us to stay after breaking their stuff."

((you misunderstand. The building and the immdeate surround area is outfited with a energy absorbing field. The beam turrents themselfs are outfited with a seperate sheilding device. Since its all one system, they won't counteract each other leaving the sheilding for the turrets up. It to stop someone form just saying "they slice up all the turrents" as you have done which is also godmodding as well, but i have the creativty to overlook that. Also now that we bring up the field again, the sword shouldn't even been able to change. All i ask is that you have a bit more creativity than posting in finalities. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:10 pm
((you said yourself barrier cuts off energy not abilities, so the sword can change as it is the ability of the sword and yes my sword can chage as your barrier at this point is god moding because t seals off all of my characters powers if you are correct, as Tobias has a constant flow of energy through his body, as Does Tao, you need creativity as well as a limit, I've used the runesave to cut through other things in byako including a few "energy sucking barriers" which makes yours impossible to beat. Plus as per the offcial web site for rave master, and yes I used this character also going by copywrite laws, which means I'm bound by law to not make up anything, the decaforce swords energy is way above your barriar so I suggest you back it down.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:22 pm
((i didn't mean it stopped the abiltiy of the sword to change, I was just assuming that it required energy to undergo the transformation. Therfore if so, the energy would have been absorbed and the transformation would've failed. If it didn't use energy then I am mistaken and I am sorry about that. The field isn't allowed to kill someone so if in Tobias the energy is unnecessary to live then it would allow the energy to exist. Your also trying to compare two different things form two differnt "universes." To assume that the decaforce sword is superior to something just sounds to me as a biased statement rather than a proven fact. There are weaknesses to the defenses just as there are weakness in your characters. You cannot assume that you can just brush off the defenses just because you think your character is above them. You must try to limit yourself to the situation and figure out a creative solution to the problem rather than just say "i sliced them all up therefore they are no longer a problem" Its no fun Rping if you cannot try to find a creative solution to things and resort to speaking in finalities.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:30 pm
((Screw it, you are the winner.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:37 pm
"Okay, my turn." Puff said standing and popping his neck. "Energy weapons, plus my abilities equals major system failure. Puff walked toward a wall and drew back his arm. He increased the flow of tension to his arm to increase the force of his punch. "Dragon knuckle." He said calmly before punching the wall with his full strength.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 pm
((I'm not trying to win anything. It nothing personal at all or anything, i just trying to keep it fun for both parties. I apoligize if I've upset you or anyone, I just get bothered when people speak in finalities about and start saying godmodding instead of trying to be creative and flow with the storyline. Thats all. smile ))  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"Okay, my turn." Puff said standing and popping his neck. "Energy weapons, plus my abilities equals major system failure. Puff walked toward a wall and drew back his arm. He increased the flow of tension to his arm to increase the force of his punch. "Dragon knuckle." He said calmly before punching the wall with his full strength.
((before i post a counter i would like to know what exactly is this suppose to do?))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games