Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bowling Alley Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm
Eris ostly ignored the pain, her newly doubled powers making it seem like just a bug bite. "get off me you annoying pest." she grumbled and shoved her claws into his side, pushing her hand into his flesh as far as it could go. she glanced to the sky and gave an annoyed hiss as a meteor headed for them. she quickly put up a shield and was able to at least slow it down some but not enough to fully stop it. luckily, the angel took most of the blow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:26 pm
Hiro got out his ball of darkness and turned his eyes back to blue, getting out of his darkness state. "Hmm, this fight seems like a little bit to too much for a bowling alley." He muttered and looked at the fight between Armageddon and Takeshi. "I guess from now on I should stop holding back punches when I fight." He muttered, noticing how strong everybody was.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:42 pm
Damian roared out in pain when Eris sunk her hand into him. He shifted back to his human form to get his by the meteor. With the intense damage he took, the young angel rolled off the goddess, his breathing shallow.

Lena's eyes widened when she saw her weak brother roll off Eris. "Damian!" she yelled out and looked around. "Hiro, please, you've got to save my brother!" she pleaded while running up to him.

Armageddon yelled out in agony as the fire devoured him. Soon his body began to melt into the zombie monster, screeching out in pain until it melted back into the shadows. The other zombie monster got back up, but when it stood up straight, it had become Armageddon, revealing that one that melted was just a look-a-like. "Gotta love the shadows, kid." he chuckled and shot a lightning bolt at Takeshi. This lightning bolt was so much stronger than his others, it even crashed through a passing meteor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:50 pm
Eris gave a small smirk and looked at Damian, licking his blood off her hand. "well; that went quick." she huffed and shoved the sharp end of her staff into Damian's wing to hold him down.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:57 pm
Hiro's eyes turned to white and gold, looking over at Lena then Damian and he nodded he dissapeared and reappeared in front of The goddess. Hiro grabbed onto her staff and pulled it out of Damian, he then took out his hand as his eyes switched back to black. "Fuluminating Darkness." He muttered putting both his hands in front of him, sending out a large blast of green and black. "Im sorry, i dont like hitting women. "He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 pm
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

(Which Takeshi did the lightning come after cuz the one that attacked Armageddon was a fire clone and the real one attacked the monster.)

Seeing the wing monster didn't dodge his lightning claw Takeshi's attack hit,destroying the monster he then saw a lightning bolt and the clone jumped infront of it taking the hit making an explosion (The clone explodes.) Takeshi looked at Armageddon and Smirked and held out two hands. "Senkou Gogyou." (Flash Fire.) He vanished and appears above Armageddon,Standing on thin air as he pointed his two hands downward and a golden flame shot out of his palms making a intense blast of fire with the tempatures hot enough to disintegrate him or any body part it touched.

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm
{lol i read that; and went "since when did Eris count as a woman?"}
Eris gave a small hiss and took the hit full on, her blck staff of no use to her at the moment. "damnit." she hissed  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm
((Sorry xP))
Hiro smirked. "The fight is done, you've won and left him wounded." Hiro summoned his sword. "If you try and take his life, I will leave you in the situation he's in now." Hiro said softly, pointing his sword at her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:00 pm
"fine" Eris huffed and gave him a cold glare before she dissapeared in a large puff of smoke  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:14 pm
Hiro put his sword back and looked at Damian, his eyes were once again white with gold as he put his hand on Damians wound, healing it slowly. "I guess that it's me who cant leave you alone." He said calmly to Lena.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm
Lena made her way to the two and looked at Damian. He was breathing better now and was just knocked out. She sighed in relief then turned back to Hiro and hugged him. "Thanks for saving him." she whispered. After recently losing her mother, she wouldn't have been able to deal with another death.

Armageddon looked up and quickly created a shadow barrier. Because it was rushed, the shield was incredibly weak and already had the flames breaking it. He grit his teeth and opened up a shadow portal from underneath him. "I'll be back, kid." he warned and vanished into the portal just as the shield melted.

((It was meant for the real Takeshi, but you purdy much took care of it :3))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:43 pm
Nikolai looked around. "damn...i wish that i knew what Jacob did about fighting..." he sighed and ran up to Lena, Hiro and the knocked out Damian. "everyone ok?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi looked at where Armageddon left and he landed on the ground. "Heh weak." He looked at Lena and looked bored. "Marry the one you love not the one you think is second place because you didn't get who you wanted."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:50 pm
nikolai looked at Takeshi "aww, someone jelous because they cant get a date? or do you like bitching all the time?" he sneered. "she chose me, and I chose her. you have no say in that. if she loved Hiro more she would have chosen him when he got back. but guess what? she didnt." he laughed. "she loves me because I calmed her when she was sad, i was her friend when she was lonely, and I was there when her mother died. and where was Hiro? knocked out or some other s**t!, and i am not any second place. why dont you go and bug someone else before I make your skull into my personal keychain? i like that idea"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:08 pm
Hiro turned to Takeshi, about to tell him to shutup but he could'nt risk losing any more time, he already ruined a large part of the plan, he then pulledout of Lena's hug and sighed. "Your welcome, and like I said, I need a talk with you later." He said and disspeared in a poof of black feathers.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff