Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Makoto entered the training grounds. She looked around at everyone training. She walked over and sat down next to a tree stump. It felt good to be out in the open again.

Chuunin can perform: 45(+34) remaining
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

(Well it kinda stinks that we cant keep improving in that area, but I guess there are other things to improve upon before the exams)

Korumo gave a few quick huffs before replying. "Well, you certainly gave some great advice. A student is only as good as his teacher as they say." Korumo slipped off the weights that had anchored his limbs down, yet had given force to his blows. With each removed weight, the ground replied with an abrupt thud as they landed. He felt much lighter, even though his muscular system was mostly asleep, he felt as he had the day he left to join the assassin's brotherhood. When his body recovered, how strong would he be?

"I'll see what I can get in town, but I've never been here before so I can't promise anything good." He chuckled as he grabbed the currency that Axel presented, "Next time I'll pay." Korumo offered politely. He then turned, his feet no longer skimming the grass as he walked, unlike when he wore his weights. "I'll be back in a bit."

(Exit to Menrui Specialized Foods)  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:01 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji looked at the girl over by the tree stump and pouted a little, bit then again he dissed liked girls of any age. He sighed and placed a single hand on his hip, as if trying to call her out.

"Like hey there. I was sent over here to learn some new jutsu. Your not umm..,"

Kenji quickly took out a letter and read the name on it.

"Oh right. Your not Makoto sensei are you?"

((K, this should keep us busy. XD))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:09 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames

User Image

(Drew up this picture of training, hope it accurately captures Axel's appearance)

Korumo returned with two steaming boxes of food, that he'd obtained from within town. The distance would have been long enough for the food to cool before he had reached the correct area, but without the weights, and a little free exercise, Korumo was feeling at the top of his game.

"Brought back some food from a restaurant I found in town. We have pasta, chicken, roast beef, or enchiladas." Korumo listed the many foods he'd selected, aiming to have a broad enough variation to locate any one's preference. He sat down in the grass next to where they had trained not long ago, setting both boxes down before him. "So which one would you like? I really have no favorites." Korumo asked, allowing Axel to make the first pick. "Oh, and here's the change that was left." he held out his hand filled with the left over currency, realizing that he had not spent every dime.  

partymonk44

Shirtless Genius

5,650 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:01 pm
Kat was getting bored waiting around so she Started to walk around the training ground. "i wonder when i'll get to take my chunin exams" Kat said  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:11 pm
FireCat of Hell2000

((shiiii, you should've signed up for Shane's collabo's!))

Makoto turned to look at the new student. It was in the air, in her mind, as to whether she should pretend to be happy. He didn't seem particularly pleased to see her, so why act? "I am. What's it to you?" She asked him.  

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:04 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
He snickered a little and calmed his emotion down just a bit so he wouldn't get mad at her.

"Well, I need a tutor or a sensei to help teach me a few jutsu. You see, All I know are the basics. You see this head band sweetie? Yeah, I'm a ninja now. Now, I normally don't like girls, but Ander said your pretty good. Do you think you can take me on as a student? I promise I won't try and tear you apart. I just naturally have a dislike for the opposite sex,"

((K, if you must know, elements are Doton and Suiton. Yep and still waiting on clan... Hopefully I got that right, earth and water. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Makoto rose from her tree stump."So, you think you're a ninja now, because you have a head band? Hardly qualifying."Makoto smirked as she got close to the young student. She gently placed a hand on his shoulder, then snaked it up so she had her hand behind his head."Why should I train someone who dislikes me?"  

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:14 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
"Well," he said trying to look in her direction. "If you don't, then I will probably die trying to fight off enemies and then our leader of the village will be upset to losing yet another ninja only because his sensei wouldn't teach him anything and also I can make you a lovley dress if you want. I am really good at sewing. Anything you want sweetie and I can make it for you,"

((Edit: The first jutsu I wish to learn: Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
This jutsu sends a small sound wave off in any direction, for about 20 feet. Upon reaching its destination, it dissipates, giving a small noise similar to crunching leaves or snapping twigs. It can be quite useful to distract the enemy for a decisive moment, or to lure him away from a certain area.

This way I start off with a basic sound techinque and slowly add on. ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 pm
partymonk44

(That's really good XD)

Axel took the change and pocketed within his pockets. He was in fact fairly wealthy, after having inherited his brother's fortune, which was quite vast. Of course it would be though, not only had his brother accomplished dozens of missions, but he was also a former Mizukage. "I'll take the pasta then," he stated as he sat down next to Korumo, watching the other shinobis about to train in the field. "Korumo...word of advice, never make yourself known. Never be a loudmouth, never let your emotions get the best of you. Stick in the background, watch from the sidelines and never participate. This is how you attain valuable information. If you don't speak and don't act, people will typically ignore you upon entering a new area. This is where you just stay back and watch, memorize their movements, what they say, what they're training in. This is how I've collected information on over dozens of shinobis from many different hidden villages. Even when you're resting, you are always improving yourself," he finished as he found the box with pasta in it and began to dig in. He was rather starving and as he ate, he watched carefully what Kenji was going to be trained on, and how Makoto was going to be teaching.  

Yuki Miojin

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:03 pm
Crimson Remedy
FireCat of Hell2000

Makoto turned to look at the new student. It was in the air, in her mind, as to whether she should pretend to be happy. He didn't seem particularly pleased to see her, so why act? "I am. What's it to you?" She asked him.

((huh what do u mean))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:45 am
Electricity began to form in the air, drawn around a single focal point. The lightning flailed wildly and flashed very briefly before being replaced by Tetsuya Raiken. On his back was a large scroll, marked with a single word 'Sound.' It contained all of the secrets of Otogakures specialized sound techniques, and as Otokage he felt that it was his duty to learn all of them.

A gentle breeze rushed across the landscape, returning to its natural flow after the ionized interruption caused by Tetuya's appearance. The ninja placed his hand on the scroll, grasping it firmly and then removing it from the holster carefully as not to deserve ZEUS which rested beneath it. He placed the scroll on the ground, the impact releasing a small gust that pushed the immediate surrounding grass away momentarily. Releasing the scroll, it fell to the ground and he watched as it opened revealing its contents to him. The lightning shinobi lowered himself to a crouch and his hardened stare scanned the material. "Hmph, you were holding out on us...Nanashi-sensei." The ninja turned his head to face a nearby tree, forming a single seal he named the technique. "Myaku!" He exhaled, a rapid paced sphere of air which rammed into the tree, exploding its trunk and shattering splinters across the landscape. Continuing on the knowledge he had obtained simply by reading he created a clone. "You are solely experimental." He informed the copy and then proceeded. "Kaze Senbon no Jutsu..." He dashed forth at the clone, his fingers together and his right arm extended behind him as he gathered the wind on his fingertips. He watched as his clone's right eye suddenly began to become entirely black, Tetsuya knew what was coming and activated his next technique after flinging the needles towards what was now an afterimage. "Kinsei Hakai..." His voice was subtle and calm, he could hear the grunt of the clone behind him as he found his balance suddenly far off in addition to the dizzying effect of having activated his Seki-Reigan. Tetsuya then activated his own kekkai genkai his body fading away as he zoomed beside his collapsing clone, his left hand aimed into its body. "Kaze no Sen..." A massive harpoon of sheer wind was ejected from his palm at an extremely high velocity tearing through the fallen replication and dispersing it.

"We're not done yet...Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" Upon activation a cloud of smoke surrounded the Otokage, around him a number of clones well over fifty had emerged, each staring at their creator with a somewhat killing intent in their eyes. "You know why you're hear...come." A single solid wave of one step echoed across the land, and with that they all seemed to suddenly vanish. In truth through their Raiken speed and Seki-Reigan each was moving at a speed almost impossible to track without the approriate doujutsu. "Kaze no Yari..." The voice echoed through the area, a loud hum was being emitted from the area as the wind gathered at the rapid moving ninja's side. The wind spears rotated rapidly dispatching several of the incoming clones who fell to the ground suddenly. They were then fired outward each of the ten spears taking one of the clones with it. Tetsuya suddenly stopped, kneeling to place his hand on the ground, the large wave of remaining clones rapidly approaching his position. "Jishinha!" THe ground quaked violently beneath him, each of the clones fell to its knees extremely off balanced. As soon as it had began it ceased as Tetsuya leaped into the sky. "I'm going to end all of you...Kazu no Ransu..." He placed his palm toward the center point of the clones and fired the massive wind lance. "Tear them to shreds..." He commented manipulating the jutsu and making it divid into hundreds of wind needles which dispersed all of the remaining clones. "Who knew sound jutsu could be so powerful..."

xLytez

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:05 pm
Makoto's hand snapped back, slapping Kenji across the face."Don't call me sweetie, and don't think that there is anything owed here."She said quickly. "I'm going to train you, but for one reason only, so that if you decide to piss me off, I can have some fun as I kill you."She glared at him. Never had she met a genin as sarcastic as him that had lived. She reached into her satchel and pulled out several scrolls. She put the largest one on the ground next to her, kept one in her hand and handed the third to Kenji."Unfortunately for you, I'm a puppeteer. This means I fight by controlling puppets. I don't use ninjutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu."She paused a minute to let that sink in."The only jutsu I know are Sound jutsu, the jutsu of our village.Open that scroll. In it are brief descriptions of each jutsu. You'll be learning them in the traditional Oto-nin fashion."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:06 pm
FireCat of Hell2000
Crimson Remedy
FireCat of Hell2000

((huh what do u mean))

((Shane is about to host some chuunin/jounin exams. unfortunately the sign up is closed.))  

Crimson Remedy

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:26 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
Kenji took the scroll handed to him and opened it. On the inside he noticed several jutsu's, each with their own unique way to perform them. He then noticed the Hibiki no Jutsu, a techinque that would allow him to send a small amount of sound into any direction. He looked at it and humbled.

"Alright then," He sighed and finally calmed himself down. "I won't call you sweetie then, but killing me will have to wait. Any way...I suppose a "thanks" is in order for teaching me. So, I would like to learn this techinque, the noise techinque,"

((Edit: Still don't know how to go about the learning part of this.... but yeah.

The first jutsu I wish to learn: Hibiki no Jutsu (Noise Technique)
This jutsu sends a small sound wave off in any direction, for about 20 feet. Upon reaching its destination, it dissipates, giving a small noise similar to crunching leaves or snapping twigs. It can be quite useful to distract the enemy for a decisive moment, or to lure him away from a certain area.

))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces