Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:18 pm
empress dee

william-tyler

"Will?" She said aloud, to nobody in particular. Now she had no idea why he sounded familiar... She didn't believe she knew anyone named Will. Or Willy, or William, for that matter. However, she could be wrong. "Where's he from? I mean... where does he usually stay? He looks kind of familiar..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:14 am
"I live in Nalith, Enthera," Will replied, "But, I recently took a journey to the Windwaker Isles for a field trip with my family. I do recall seeing someone trying to run from the Moblins at the Forsaken Fortress, but then again, I thought nothing of it because Moblins can be scary any day...that is...if you don't know how to deal with them properly."

Looking to his mother, Will said, "As for that shower, not a problem. I honestly wasn't trying to come in here stinky, but, when a sudden rainstorm happens and you are travelling via the beach, one is going to get dirty."

Just then, a large crack of thunder exploded causing the building to shake momentarily and the lights to go out. Will then used his powers to light all of the candles at once. "Told you there was a storm."  

william-tyler

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:47 pm
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

william-tyler

Gabriel sighed when the lights went out and got up heading bac out onto the stage. He sat on the edge looking bored and annoyed."Geeze. Doesn't this place have back up power generators?" He asked as they sat in the near dark room with the only light coming from the candles.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:59 pm
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

VegetaHonshura

william-tyler

Gavin nodded. "I thought I saw you..." She said. As the lights went out she ducked, although as the candles came back on she also came back up. "You never know when lightning's going to strike..."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:40 pm
Will said, "Why use back up generators when you have your own blue eyes white dragon?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:19 pm
As if on cue, Dee transformed and became a blue eyes white dragon! She roared and then she shot a white lightning down the elevator shaft aiming it at the fuse box.

A moment later, the electricity came back on and Dee reverted back.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:51 pm
Gavin's mouth gaped open. "Whoa! You can turn into a blue-eyes white dragon!? That's not nearly cool as what I do..." She said, as Dee changed back. As she turned back, Gavin closed her eyes. A moment later, her eyes were yellow, as opposed to their usual green. They glinted for a moment, and then a shadow appeared around her. After a moment, it disappeared, and Gavin had transformed into a Banette.

((Well, seeing as we were on the subject of Yu-Gi-Oh, thought it might be cool if she transformed into something. Pokemon's on the brain though...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:38 pm
"Pick your Pokemon? Is that the game we are playing Gavin? For as many as I have trained, a Banette...easy."

Dee transformed into a Banette and used shadow ball on Gavin. "If you were a real Pokemon, Gavin, I would have caused you to faint with that move. Ghost is super effective against ghost."  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:55 pm
Gavin stood he ground, and when the shadow ball hit her she only stumbled a few steps away. She rolled her eyes. "Yeah. As part pokemon myself, I think I would know that... However, if I hadn't known that, then thanks." She said. She had a somewhat strange personality. People say that you either see a glass half empty or half full. Gavin sees the line in the middle. So, while she might be a bit negative at times, she also likes to bring up the bright side of things.

"Anyways, this is the only pokemon I can transform into... funny, when I was little I was a Shuppet." She said, as the dark shadows clouded her again. A moment later she was back to normal. "If my parents had given me an Everstone, I would still probably be a Shuppet." She joked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:10 pm
Dee laughed at that, then she said, "I can change into any pokemon I have trained. This includes legendaries. I have trained an articuno, a moltres, a zapdos, entei, raikou, suicune, kyogre, groudon, palkia, dialga, giratina, resharim, zekrom, and that one that I call an ice dragon. There are many legendaries that i have yet to train, but that's okay. I have a lot of regular pokemon too. I probably should mention that I have trained lugia and Ho-oh as well."

She transformed into her pikachu form and then scampered down to the fuse box just to be sure it stayed running. After all, it was close to the open volcanic river Terry had in his basement.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:51 pm
Gavin nodded. "Cool! I haven't trained too many pokemon... and I think the only legendary I've trained is Jirachi... Although, Banette is the only one I can change into." She said, taking out a pokeball. It was actually a Luxury Ball. She tossed it in the air, and as it landed, Jirachi came out. Dee was downstairs by now. "How're you doing?" She asked it, and it flew in circles around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:29 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott opened the door with his small hands. He walked in while staring at the ground. He stared at the two people just chatting. Scott glanced at the boy. "Um, my name's Scott. What's yours?  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:38 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

Gavin turned around. A boy was standing there, much taller than her. She was a generally small person, sizing up to about 5'3". This boy, or was it man?, looked about 6"00'. (We already discussed this, Scott is 6-foot or so.) She looked up at him, as Jirachi stood in front of her. "It's ok, Jirachi..." Jirachi moved aside, although still looked ready to pounce on him if he were rude to her. "So um... Hi? I'm Gavin, and this is Jirachi..." She said, looking towards the elevator for Dee.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Scott looked down at Gavin's face. "Hey Gavin. Hi Jirachi. Um, so you want to get a drink or something?" Scott shuffled nervously from foot to foot.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:52 pm
Sparkles The Wolf

empress dee

"Uh... sure?" She said. He seemed to be nervous. She took out the Luxury Ball and put Jirachi back. As she was putting it back, she froze for a moment. It was just like the other time, when she had seen the future. However, it was much shorter. She continued putting her pokeball back in her pocket, as she reflected on what she had seen. It wasn't much... but it was of Scott... and her... except he had referred to her as a man. Seeing the scene made her feel somewhat awkward, but she continued on as she would, had she not seen it. She sat down at a table, kicking a chair over for Scott.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games