Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:35 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"Fredrich, don't be absurd!" he tried to protest, although his level of protest made the answer to the first question clear. Ellery was most likely going to lose his job, but he would never admit Fredrich was of any fault. "I've been overwhelmed since before we ever got together, so this has nothing to do with you, or Daniel for that matter." The explanation was about as in-depth as Ellery could get, but at least he was trying. "At any rate, it's just a songwriting gig. Sim Li-Na is too popular right now to be fired without a public outrage or a demand for an album of her own to be released, which can never happen. REally, Fredrich, don't let this haunt your mind. I can handle it." Finally, keeping the steely navy gaze proved too much, and Ellery looked away, cheeks tinting a pretty red. "Besides, I'd choose you and Daniel over that stupid job of mine any day."

Awesome nerd
I guess not.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:06 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

After a minute of looking at his lover, Fredrich sighed and leaned back in his chair. "I suppose you're right." he said. Losing that job wasn't really that bad financially, Ellery still had his singing career and Fredrich could support him either way. It wasn't like Ellery wouldn't be able to see his bandmates, either. "Why did you hide it from me?" he asked. "Is it because you're cross-dressing? Ellery, compared to my secret that's fine."

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:21 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

As much as Ellery didn't want to talk about it, he knew he had to, and so decided to answer Fredrich's questions. "I wasn't supposed to tell anyone," he said, crossing his arms once more and somehow managing to get his eyes back on his second-favorite detective (Sherlock Holmes beat him just barely). "It's in my contract. The only reason my bandmates know is because we're all supposed to be a unit and they help me get ready in between concerts and interviews. When I signed the contract, I didn't think I'd ever be with anyone but Lock, much less start dating a hot detective and adopt a son." He noticed that he'd called Fredrich hot, but chose not the dwell on it, figuring that Fredrich knew he was hot anyway. "The cross-dressing isn't that bad, really. I mean, the heels are torture and the skirts just keep on getting shorter, but that's the only reason I'd want to hide it from you. Besides, I've already told you before that I've tried it, and that I look good in dresses. Now you know why I tried it." With a blush and a shrug, he lifted the wine glass back to his lips and downed the rest, setting down the empty glass as he swallowed. His hand went to his mouth, curling into a fist as he avoided Fredrich's eyes once again. He was embarrassed. "I also thought... I thought you'd make fun of me about it."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 1:53 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich chuckled at Ellery's doubt in the end. "You're talking to a man who's friends with a psychopath with an even more psychotic mad scientist for a father and an incubus-vampire half-breed that feeds off of men's ejaculation. Cross-dressing is fine with me. Just don't do it around me." he said, smirking at Ellery with that naturally sexy gleam in his dark eyes. "You can wear a dress all you want, but I'm still attracted to men." It didn't matter how 'hot' the songwriter thought of him, but right now he couldn't fathom how Ellery could be so cute.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 2:08 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

The man looked back to Fredrich to say something snarky in reply, only to catch that sexy gleam, losing his words into a squeak and turning redder than before. How was it possible for one man to have so much sex appeal and still be attracted him, a short, loud man who still got confused for a Boy Scout, and on a bad day, a Girl Scout. He gulped, then quickly bowed his head and twiddled his thumbs. "It's not like I do it because I like it," he mumbled. "I like being a guy and wearing pants, damn it!" Ellery chose not to acknowledge that, around the house (although Fredrich was rarely home during the day when he did), he wore the tiniest shorts. He had started wearing them in the first place to see if he could get the detective hot and bothered by it, but still had yet to be seen by Fredrich in them and had simply developed the habit.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:55 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Yes, of course." the Austrian nodded, although he sounded like a parent humoring his child rather than an actually convinced person. "Do whatever you like, but if you ever have a problem financially or any other way, don't hesitate to come to me, okay?" he said, still clearly bothered by the situation of Ellery's alter-ego getting fired because of him and Daniel.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

"I won't have any financial problems," he assured, smiling despite himself. Fredrich was so incredibly sweet and thoughtful, and even though he seemed cold to others, Ellery always loved that he was the only one who saw this side of the detective. To no one else but Ellery and Daniel would he be this sweet, this caring. That flicker of love in the cold assassin's eyes filled the slender songwriter with such joy that nothing on this earth could bring him down. "Anyway, I asked you here for a reason. How long have we been together, Fredrich?" asked the man, beckoning for a waiter.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:46 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Almost half a year, if I recall." Fredrich said after drinking some water. "Why?" He suddenly became aware of his things. They were in a fancy restaurant, just the two of them, and Ellery had a certain gleam in his eyes. Fredrich didn't get into relationships often, but when he did they would always celebrate the first year mark and every year following that (if it came to that). Certainly Ellery wasn't expecting a monthly celebration?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:58 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Suddenly nervous, Ellery took a small black box from the waiter and set it on the table between them. He inhaled sharply, then exhaled shakily before speaking again. "Back in Korea, when a couple has been together for longer than a few months, they traditionally buy each other a sort of trinket that they will wear in representation of their relationship." Ellery set a hand on the box, staring at it. "It's a silly tradition, I know, but I've always wanted to do it, having grown up with it, and I've seen so many of my friends do it... You don't have to wear it or anything. I just wanted to do it." Cheek red once again, Ellery opened the box and revealed a black titanium ring. It was simple, with no engravings on the outside or inside. It wasn't extraordinary in any way, and unless Fredrich told someone what it meant, no one would know. If anything, it was perfect for the assassin, and Ellery waited for a few minutes to meet the detective's gaze.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:15 pm
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich blinked down at the box set down on the table. A ring box. He glanced up at the waiter then down at Ellery as he was explained what was happening. Much relief flooded his body as he realized it wasn't a proposal. He was well aware that they were both men, but if anyone was going to do the proposing, it was him.
Given the silence to do with as he pleased, Fredrich reached over to pick up the ring. He examined it, moving it around and rotating it. Black. That was it. It was just a black ring. Simple, yet elegant.
Smiling softly to himself, he looked back at Ellery and set the ring down. "I love it." he finally said. He removed his left glove and set it on the table, replacing it with the ring. It slid down his ring finger easily. The detective observed the ring on his hand. He flexed his fingers and curled them into a fist, evaluating how the ring moved with him. "It's perfect." The glove went over the ring harmlessly, it even felt as though it fit better with it on. Flexing his gloved fingers again, Fredrich's dark blue eyes went to the man seated across from him. "Thank you. I only feel bad that I didn't get you anything." he said with a small frown.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:33 pm
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery released the breath he hadn't released he'd been holding, smiling in return at his lover. He liked it! What's more, it actually fit! That was all that mattered. The songwriter was so enthralled with his delight in Fredrich's reaction that he barely registered the man's frown. Instantly, he thought the worst, until he processed what the man had said. He waved a hand dismissively, laughing lightly. "Oh, it's alright," he said. "I didn't expect anything from you. Really, your acceptance of the ring and not laughing in my face is gift enough." The pretty male beamed at his lover, eyes shining with that strange bitter-sweetness that seemed to follow the pop star around.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:06 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I don't see why I would laugh." Fredrich commented while rubbing the ring beneath his glove. "It's a precious item you picked out just for me on a special day. That's not a laughing matter." He smiled gently as dark blue eyes looked at the man across from him. He paused when he caught the glimpse in his eyes. "Is something wrong?" he asked, beginning to feel guilty for not having an item of his own ready.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

He blinked in confusion, then chuckled and looked down at the glass of wine before him. "It's really nothing," he attempted to assure the man before him. "It's just moments like these that I wish I had Basil with me. He was always more of a romantic than me, and the one time I expressed my desire to trade rings with someone one day, he made me one out of a blade of grass. I wore it until the end of spring, which is when it finally fell off." Ellery reached for the glass, holding it with one hand as the other reached up to touch his necklace that he always wore. "I know he would've adored you. Honestly, he's so much like Daniel, he'd probably worship the ground you walk on. But enough of this." Shaking away the melancholic aura, Ellery smiled and raised his glass. "This is a happy occasion!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:44 am
Mayah_Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective gave him a sympathetic yet soft look. "We'll find him one of these days, I promise." he vowed. Smiling softly at Ellery's attempt for a toast, he held up his own wine glass and clanked it against his. "Cheers." he smirked.

The dinner was fairly long, seeing as though it was their first date in ages. Their conversations were simple yet enjoyable on both ends. Fredrich spent his half explaining how he had met Hayden and Cameron, Cameron from college and Hayden through high school. He would remark about his many reckless adventures with the two, even laughing a couple times. With Ellery, the detective was much more open and more prone to smiling and laughing instead of staring coldly until his company would get quiet.
Eventually the dinner came to an end, and Fredrich helped Ellery into his side of the car. As the car pulled out of the parking lot and into the streets, he noted aloud, "Daniel's spending the night at Cameron's, so we'll have the entire apartment to ourselves." He didn't smile or glance at his date. He merely left the rest for Ellery to imagine.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:51 am
ξllery Ѧdvimi

User Image

Ellery was quiet as he worked out what the detective was leaving off. It wasn't his innocence, he thought much later, that kept him from saying something clever or sexy. In fact, it was something much closer to stupidity that made him blurt out, "We should make cookies!" He set his left index finger on his pink bottom lip, big green eyes watching the lights in excitement. He hadn't been able to bake in ages, since Daniel always ended up taking over and making even better cookies. That child...

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces