Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:01 pm
"So what makes me different from them?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:21 pm
"They pelted me with rocks to get my attention for one."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:37 pm
"How rude!" Valarie whined. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:08 pm
"They'd always aim for the Kevlar."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:04 pm
"What's that?"

Meanwhile...

"Come on... Come on..." Henry growled, illegally trying to call someone while he drove his car. Luckily, his windows were tinted just enough to hide petty crimes. At least ******** brat.. PICK UP THE DAMN PHONE, CADE!" He barked, only getting the third ring tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:18 pm
"God damn it..." Cade groaned as he felt across the bed for his phone. He knew he had forgotten to do something last night. He had been hoping to sleep off his hangover in peace but it looked like someone wanted to make him suffer. When he finally found the annoying thing and silenced it he groaned again at who it was. Figures that Henry would be the only person to call him last minute for something.

"Yeah boss...?" He murmured sleepily, holding the phone away from his ear in case the man decided to yell at him and make the pounding in his head even worse.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:21 pm
"Good afternoon, Cade." Henry spoke calmly, but the anger in his voice was still very clear. "Just waking up, are we? I'm sorry to bug you, but I need your assistance." He glanced at the man groaning in the passenger seat, his eye twitching.

"How good are you with torture?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:28 pm
Someone was in a pissy mood..."Yeah, I THOUGHT I had the day off but sounds like you're about to change that." He sat up as he spoke, trying to wake up more.

"It depends on how much you're willing to pay, boss."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:35 pm
"Kevlar is clothing that can withstand bullets, child."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:44 pm
"Our usual agreement. Do a good enough job in making this guy cry and I'll throw in a bonus." Henry answered plainly. "Come to my house if you wish to work. Otherwise, take the day off and continue getting drunk." He added, before hanging up on Cade.

"Do you still wear Kefwar?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:56 pm
Jack gave a nod, tapping his chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:02 pm
Cade grinned at the chance of getting a bonus. "See you in thirty boss." He said before he hung up. After the call he quickly got ready, taking a shower and popping a pill to help the hammering in his head before filling a duffle bag with things he would need for his job. He was out of his apartment less then twenty minutes later and speeding towards his boss' house.

It didn't take much longer to reach the place. Once he was at the front door he knocked, not wanting to risk getting shot by that bodyguard of Henrys if he let himself in.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 pm
"Does it hurt getting shot?"

Isaac groaned when the door was being knocked. Who the Hell was coming now!? Couldn't the world leave him alone when he was clearly in the middle of a online game, which he couldn't afford to back out of, or else a swarm of trolls would start yelling at him for being a wussy and quitting early?

After a few minutes of shooting and gaming, Isaac finally came down stairs to the front door, wondering if the guest was still around.

Cautiously, he peeked out the eyehole on the door, looking out to see who it was.

"Who the ******** are you?" his voice barked through an intercom located next to the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 pm
After a minute of waiting the red head growled, pounding on the door this time. If he was going to offer him a job he could at least let him in! Thinking no one was home, Cade set the bag down and turned his back to the door to keep an eye out for Henry's car. Since he didn't think anyone was home he hadn't expected a voice from the intercom, making the pain in his head spike. He growled again as he turned to face the door. That's right, Henry had kids...

"A friend of your old man, now let me in brat."

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:30 pm
"About as much as a punch."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games